Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak Tagged

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Except we donít really know that. Heís played poorly under Fischer, where most QBs go to die, and he was injured in Jax. If he can stay healthy, Chicago will be one of the NFCís best teams.
    Pre injury in Jax his stats were nearly the same as with the Rams:
    STL: 56.4% comp, 2.1 TD%, 3.0 INT%, 6.1 Y/A, 5.2 AY/A, 10.8 Y/C, 186.5 Y/G, 69 RTG, 5.5 NY/A
    JAX: 65.8% comp, 2.6 TD%, 1.7 INT%, 6.3 Y/A, 6.0 AY/A, 9.6 Y/C, 184 Y/G, 84.6 RTG, 5.41 NY/A
    PHI: 63% comp, 4.9 TD%, 1.9 INT%, 7.3 Y/A, 7.4 AY/A, 11.6 Y/C, 217.6 Y/G, 93 RTG, 6.52 NY/A

STL - 31 Att/G
    JAX - 30 Att/G
    PHI - 30 Att/G

The new Fitzmagic.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Pre injury in Jax his stats were nearly the same as with the Rams:
    STL: 56.4% comp, 2.1 TD%, 3.0 INT%, 6.1 Y/A, 5.2 AY/A, 10.8 Y/C, 186.5 Y/G, 69 RTG, 5.5 NY/A
    JAX: 65.8% comp, 2.6 TD%, 1.7 INT%, 6.3 Y/A, 6.0 AY/A, 9.6 Y/C, 184 Y/G, 84.6 RTG, 5.41 NY/A
    PHI: 63% comp, 4.9 TD%, 1.9 INT%, 7.3 Y/A, 7.4 AY/A, 11.6 Y/C, 217.6 Y/G, 93 RTG, 6.52 NY/A

STL - 31 Att/G
    JAX - 30 Att/G
    PHI - 30 Att/G

The new Fitzmagic.
    Preinjury in Jax he was 5/8, 75, 1/0 qbrating 132.8 9.38y/a

He was hurt in the first game.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    So there are different levels to which a QB can be "carried". Just wanted to make sure.

He's an extremely streaky QB. I wouldn't say he's good on average.

But what's interesting is that in Chicago he's surrounded by people he's worked with in the past during his peak moments: Bill Lazor, QB coach in 2013, and John DeFilippo, QB coach in 2017. So I wouldn't be surprised if Foles had another good season for a change.
    Thatís exactly how I feel about Foles. I absolutely love him but letís be real, he needs the perfect system in place for him to flourish and succeed long term. I think he can have that in Chicago.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Thatís exactly how I feel about Foles. I absolutely love him but letís be real, he needs the perfect system in place for him to flourish and succeed long term. I think he can have that in Chicago.
    I agree with all of that except that he will have that in Chicago.

Top 10 (easy) defense.

Enough offensive weapons. Similarity in offense scheme and coaches.

I think the situation is as good as it could get for Nick.

Dak Tagged

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Top 10 (easy) defense.

Enough offensive weapons. Similarity in offense scheme and coaches.

I think the situation is as good as it could get for Nick.
    The line is very iffy. Nagy is streaky as a playcaller, but I will give him benefit of the doubt with Trubisky as QB.

Edit:
    Their TEs suck too. 900 year old Jimmy G, Sheehan who has shown nothing, and who else? Trey Burke?

The line is very iffy. Nagy is streaky as a playcaller, but I will give him benefit of the doubt with Trubisky as QB.

Edit:
    Their TEs suck too. 900 year old Jimmy G, Sheehan who has shown nothing, and who else? Trey Burke?

*trey burton

But see with trey Burton, heís a special weapon thatíll just increase nick foles receiving touchdowns.

Your baby can't do this

This

Even in the SB year, I said with Foles for the whole season, Eagles are probably not as good of a team. I like warís comparison to Fitz. Heís a QB who can win you a few games but someone you canít depend on to be a full time guy.

Iím not sure Chicago is the best place for him but heís definitely a guy that if you play to his strengths he can give you a lot. So having good/familiar coaching can only be good for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

That's honestly most QB's which is why it baffles me that so many coaches around the league don't tweak their offensive system to highlight their QB's strengths. Foles honestly never had much of a prayer in Stl or Jax. In Chicago he will at least have coaches he has worked with in the past and know Foles strengths and weaknesses and can adjust accordingly. The weapons around him aren't very good and the offersive line is iffy, but if Chicago can continue to sport a legit top 10 defense Foles can guide that team to the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Even in the SB year, I said with Foles for the whole season, Eagles are probably not as good of a team. I like warís comparison to Fitz. Heís a QB who can win you a few games but someone you canít depend on to be a full time guy.

Iím not sure Chicago is the best place for him but heís definitely a guy that if you play to his strengths he can give you a lot. So having good/familiar coaching can only be good for him.

Again, that's most QB's. There is only a handful of guys at any time in the league that can find success regardless of system and or talent around them. Which is going to make watching Tampa Bay interesting this season. Brady certainly has the weapons around him On that team, but it's a completely different system from what he's run in NE. I assume Arians will tweak his offense a bit, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Heís signing on Easter sunday
    I know the cops were supposedly at Daks house this weekend. Were they there to put a check in his Easter basket?

Your baby can't do this

Another signing prediction goes awry.

I know the cops were supposedly at Daks house this weekend. Were they there to put a check in his Easter basket?
    I heard they showed up there because Dak makes THE BEST 7 layer dip.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I heard they showed up there because Dak makes THE BEST 7 layer dip.

He manages.

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast