Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak Tagged

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Truth is itís really hard to know what to believe when it comes to comments about leadership. I mean what are teammates supposed to say when they are asked directly about a players leadership ďuh yeah I love _____ so much as a person but man heís a terrible leader. Absolutely horrible.. But hey, heís still a great guy..Ē
    Wrong again . Iím not in the lockeroom. Iím not claiming these things Iím repeating what people have been saying about him for 4 years . Whatís crazy is I donít remember 1 person ever saying anything like that about Romo . Not 1 person so itís not like itís just what everybody says about every QB

Such a leader he led 22 all-pros to an 8-8 record.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Youíve never heard of some people being natural leaders? Youíve never heard of a QB being a natural leader? Do you not see the importance of having your QB be the unquestioned leader of your team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where did I say I donít see the importance of having the QB be the leader? I also never said anything about whether people are natural born leaders or not.

Iím questioning the veracity of claims that Dak is an above average leader. Iím inclined to believe what JayDubb says, itís probably just something people say. Iíve not seen any specific example of Dak being some exceptional leader or anything.

Iím not criticizing Dak, I just question where this whole thing about his leadership comes from because heís not a visible leader like Tom Brady for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Where did I say I donít see the importance of having the QB be the leader? I also never said anything about whether people are natural born leaders or not.

Iím questioning the veracity of claims that Dak is an above average leader. Iím inclined to believe what JayDubb says, itís probably just something people say. Iíve not seen any specific example of Dak being some exceptional leader or anything.

Iím not criticizing Dak, I just question where this whole thing about his leadership comes from because heís not a visible leader like Tom Brady for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post

Well it originated at Mississippi St. He made that team way better than their talent suggested they should be. Then look at what he did as a rookie. Pretty much every teammate he has ever had has praised his leadership. Sure a teammate is not going to bad mouth Dak but they also donít have to praise his leadership abilities either. I mean we really donít hear these sweeping praises for every other QB in the league. There are even some young ďgreatĒ QBís in this league that donít get the same type of praise. So you canít really say that they only reason we hear this type of stuff about Dak is because his teammates are supposed to say that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Whatís even funnier is that Stafford is 7 and 58 against teams with winning records. Lol
    Dak has more wins against teams with winning records in four years then Stafford in 11 years.
    But again some stats are only relevant when discussing Dak.
    Lmao Dak's team the last 2 years is FAR better than anything Stafford has ever had.

How many times was Stafford's team one of the favorites to win the NFC Championship, and he failed to even secure a playoff birth?

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Lmao Dak's team the last 2 years is FAR better than anything Stafford has ever had.

How many times was Stafford's team one of the favorites to win the NFC Championship, and he failed to even secure a playoff birth?
    Dak had a bad record this year against team with winning records. But before this year he was 11 and 11. Going by memory but I think only three active QBs have winning records in this situation.
    Wilson
    Brady
    Big Ben
    So this false narrative that Dak has trouble here is silly. Itís a small sample size so we will see going forward.
    Iím sorry but yes it is a little funny and ironic that the poster who keeps mentioning this is a fan of Stafford who has a 7 and 58 record.
    Again going by memory but I think even Fitzpatrick has more wins against teams with winning records then Stafford.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Dak had a bad record this year against team with winning records. But before this year he was 11 and 11. Going by memory but I think only three active QBs have winning records in this situation.
    Wilson
    Brady
    Big Ben
    So this false narrative that Dak has trouble here is silly. Itís a small sample size so we will see going forward.
    Iím sorry but yes it is a little funny and ironic that the poster who keeps mentioning this is a fan of Stafford who has a 7 and 58 record.
    Again going by memory but I think even Fitzpatrick has more wins against teams with winning records then Stafford.
    Itís also a false narrative that Wentz has never done anything. These are the times.

First Take:

Wentz has proven 'I can carry you' and Dak has proven 'I need help'.

Dan Orlovsky just keepin' it real.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    First Take:

Wentz has proven 'I can carry you' and Dak has proven 'I need help'.

Dan Orlovsky just keepin' it real.
    * I can carry you against bad teams if you need that but against good teams I need help .

Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    * I can carry you against bad teams if you need that but against good teams I need help .

Fixed
    WRs catching game winning/game tying balls that were dropped in their hands by wentz woulda helped

Your baby can't do this

Fixed
    Don't get butthurt, just sharing opinions of non-bias national media people.

I mean, non-Eagles fans on PSD have shared opinions (batch, manbear, etc.) and you get all butthurt then too.

It's really weird though, nobody has really came to Dak's defense outside of Cowboys fans.

I mean, non-Eagles fans on PSD have shared opinions (batch, manbear, etc.) and you get all butthurt then too.

It's really weird though, nobody has really came to Dak's defense outside of Cowboys fans.
    Lulz .... same with Romo , same with Aikman . Haters come from all walks of life .

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    WRs catching game winning/game tying balls that were dropped in their hands by wentz woulda helped
    Oh boy ... weíve been through this already . And if Wentz didnít fumble so much then they would have probably won more games as well .

Oh boy ... weíve been through this already . And if Wentz didnít fumble so much then they would have probably won more games as well .
    Thatís true but the point still remains, if eagles wide receivers donít make game winning drops on great passes by wentz then the eagles woulda finished at least 11-5 and maybe 12-4

Your baby can't do this

Bullseyed often defends Dak.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast