Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 413

Thread: Dak Tagged

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,315
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Not 1 freaking game . Did not win 1 game . 100 million garunteed . 0-6 when running game is .. not even stopped just slowed down and the defense gave up more the 9 points. O-6[emoji850][emoji850][emoji850]
    And what was Daks record? Something like 1-8 when his team rushes for less than 170 yards? One seventy.. 170!!!! I think thatís a bigger deal to be honest..

    Your baby can't do this

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,315
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    You see Rusty , the PSD peanut gallery will give Wentz more credit for winning a game where Philly rushed for 200 yards then they would give Dak for losing a game where he threw for 500 yards . Or 463 like GB this season . They do this ... after crying about wins being a team stat when Dak was winning more games then anyone not named Brady . Donít be like them son .

    Rusty : I wonít thanks Dad
    I watched that Green Bay game. Daks stats were complete **** until Green Bay took their starters out at around the 5 or 6 minute mark in the 3rd quarter because Green Bay was up by like 30 at that point. The NFL musta told Green Bay to make it a little entertaining because the cowboys couldnít do anything

    Your baby can't do this

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,771
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Wentz had a stacked offense in 2017? RB's that are no longer in the league, 2 of this top 4 WR's that are no longer in the league, Ags who just signed essentially a league minimum deal with the Raiders because he can't catch a football and Alshon who has barely seen the field in the past 2 years. That offense? I mean he had really good offensive line and Ertz. I wouldn't say the offense was stacked. In retrospect it's pretty amazing that group was able to keep it together for a whole season and win a Super Bowl.
    He also had a stacked defense with arguably the best interior DL in the NFL. And according to all Eagles fans the best OL in the NFL. A future HOF TE thatís currently in his prime and another pro bowl caliber TE in Dallas Goedert. No weapons... right


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,771
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    They were so stacked it didnít even matter who the QB was.
    Exactly!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    He also had a stacked defense with arguably the best interior DL in the NFL. And according to all Eagles fans the best OL in the NFL. A future HOF TE thatís currently in his prime and another pro bowl caliber TE in Dallas Goedert. No weapons... right


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dallas goedert was drafted after the super bowl year

    Your baby can't do this

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    He also had a stacked defense with arguably the best interior DL in the NFL. And according to all Eagles fans the best OL in the NFL. A future HOF TE thatís currently in his prime and another pro bowl caliber TE in Dallas Goedert. No weapons... right


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh now it's Wentz had a stacked defense. Funny how the narrative changes when your argument goes belly up. No **** they had a really good defense. The defense was a huge reason they made it to the Super Bowl after Wentz down. And how is Goedert relevant to the 2017 season? Wew.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    He also had a stacked defense with arguably the best interior DL in the NFL. And according to all Eagles fans the best OL in the NFL. A future HOF TE thatís currently in his prime and another pro bowl caliber TE in Dallas Goedert. No weapons... right


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They were so good Goedert wasnít even drafted yet!!!! #TrollFail

    Stacked defense? Bwahahaha.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,301
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    if he got to play every game against garbage defenses where he had 100+ passer rating in 5 of 6 games against division rivals. He also destroyed teams like MIA to stockpile stats.
    I think they call that the "Lamar Jackson".
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,301
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    he was just on the most stacked offense in the NFL with the best oline and the best rush attack and it made his job really easy.
    That one is definitely called the Lamar Jackson.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,301
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Letís take a look at the biggest non division wins and the terrible supporting Cast poor Carson had to carry in the 3 wins that ended up deciding the division GB , Chicago and Buffalo Philly ..rushed for around 500 yards in those games ...🤣🤣🤣 poor Carson
    Yeah, basically every game the Eagles won they did so by taking the ball out of Wentz's hands, bleeding clock and rushing the ball.

    But even Foles could do that in Philly, with better results.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20,200
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Now letís look at the teams who were average at the least where Philly averaged under 100 yards rushing shall we
    Minny loss
    Atlanta loss
    Detroit loss
    NE loss
    Seattle loss
    Dallas loss
    Dallas win

    [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]... oh boy
    This is something I mentioned last year when it was happening, and Eagles fans didn't like it. You'd think that out of those 7 games, the Eagles could have still won at least 3 of those games.

    But the running game may not have been able to get to 100 yards because Wentz has got a weird issue where it takes him awhile to get going in games. Maybe the Eagles were down and couldn't rely on the running game IDK.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20,200
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    If you're looking for yet another lesson on why nobody takes Dak's stats or performances as seriously as only Dallas fans do, here's a breakdown of how that 463 yard game went.

    With 9 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, the score was 24-0. Dak had 146 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs, and had 2 three and outs. Dak didn't do **** that was impressive that game, he got wrecked for 2.5 quarters and then piled on garbage stats. Another fun stat: Amari Cooper had 11 catches for 226 yards and a TD. To make Dak's 146 yards even worse, Cooper's stats during that same timeframe were 5 catches for 116 yards. Cooper accounted for literally 80% of Dak's relevant yardage that game.

    You don't get to complain about poor Dak when he's turns in a **** show like that and then gets to pad his stats with Amari Cooper.
    Lmao but Cowboys fans think Dak played great against Green Bay!

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20,200
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Well, anyone who decides to tout a QB's stats in a game where he played like ****, I'll gladly comment. So far there's only been one instance of someone trying to trump up a specific game in the name of statzzzzz. Seahawks fans do it with Wilson all the time, but they're not around as much.

    Every QB gets the occasional garbage stat game, but as a fan who actually watches the games (I assume), don't specifically cite a game where he was awful. And if you're going to try it, don't do it with the ****ing "America's Game of the Week" that everyone had the displeasure of watching. That game was hyped through the roof and was over before halftime.
    Or Panthers fans with Cam lolol jk

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20,200
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Itís funny that nobody thought the eagles were stacked until after the fact. Guaranteed nobody was taking Blount, clement, Agholor, Alshon, etc over the guys they had. As a Dallas fan, would you?
    That was literally a miracle season lol. I've never seen so much fall right in line for a team before in my life. A perfect example is Alshon... That's the only season in the last 5 years that he played in every game lol

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20,200
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Wentz had a stacked offense in 2017? RB's that are no longer in the league, 2 of this top 4 WR's that are no longer in the league, Ags who just signed essentially a league minimum deal with the Raiders because he can't catch a football and Alshon who has barely seen the field in the past 2 years. That offense? I mean he had really good offensive line and Ertz. I wouldn't say the offense was stacked. In retrospect it's pretty amazing that group was able to keep it together for a whole season and win a Super Bowl.
    IDK why Eagles fans are trying to downplay that offense. It was really damn good. Finished 3rd in the league in scoring (By 1 point) and they were the highest scoring offense in the league until Wentz got injured and they only put up a total of 19 points in their final 2 games. Seems odd they you guys would take credit away from your own team lol

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •