Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak Tagged

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Didn't the Eagles have the 4th best TE group in the NFCE according to a Giants fan that year?
    Lmao.. I remember that

Your baby can't do this

Didn't the Eagles have the 4th best TE group in the NFCE according to a Giants fan that year?
    Yup

That was with Wentz. The last three games with Foles (and Sudfeld for the last half of a game) starting, the team averaged 17.67 points a game. 15 points against Atlanta at home in the playoffs. With Wentz starting it was 31.08 points a game. Why didn't the supporting cast on offense carry the team those other 4 games?
    Stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tucksoe View Post
    Wow this Surf guy seems like a real masochist
    I had to look that word up and Iím like .. omg I am. Thanks man.
    😂😂😂

That was with Wentz. The last three games with Foles (and Sudfeld for the last half of a game) starting, the team averaged 17.67 points a game. 15 points against Atlanta at home in the playoffs. With Wentz starting it was 31.08 points a game. Why didn't the supporting cast on offense carry the team those other 4 games? Even when including the entire playoff run the average without Wentz is 24.5, almost one TD less per game.
    Because you had a backup QB. Why did the Patriots go 11-5 the next season after going 18-1?

Finally an Eagles fan is willing to admit that Foles isn't that good lol

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Because you had a backup QB. Why did the Patriots go 11-5 the next season after going 18-1?
    So there are different levels to which a QB can be "carried". Just wanted to make sure.

He's an extremely streaky QB. I wouldn't say he's good on average.

But what's interesting is that in Chicago he's surrounded by people he's worked with in the past during his peak moments: Bill Lazor, QB coach in 2013, and John DeFilippo, QB coach in 2017. So I wouldn't be surprised if Foles had another good season for a change.

Nfccg this season. Book it.

So there are different levels to which a QB can be "carried". Just wanted to make sure.

He's an extremely streaky QB. I wouldn't say he's good on average.

But what's interesting is that in Chicago he's surrounded by people he's worked with in the past during his peak moments: Bill Lazor, QB coach in 2013, and John DeFilippo, QB coach in 2017. So I wouldn't be surprised if Foles had another good season for a change.
    Oh that's where you're misunderstanding...I don't believe Wentz was carried at all. He's a very good good QB that was having a great year. I'm sorry that you thought I meant he was carried. I was just making a point that the Eagles offense was very good overall that season and it wasn't Wentz doing it by himself. Let me reiterate that I'm a Wentz fan. Always have been.

As for Foles, that's the most fair assessment of his game that I've ever seen from an Eagles fan lol. I really wasn't expecting to read that.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Nfccg this season. Book it.
    For the Eagles or Bears?

For the Eagles or Bears?
    Eagles vs Bears, obviously.

For the Eagles or Bears?
    Both

Oh that's where you're misunderstanding...I don't believe Wentz was carried at all. He's a very good good QB that was having a great year. I'm sorry that you thought I meant he was carried. I was just making a point that the Eagles offense was very good overall that season and it wasn't Wentz doing it by himself. Let me reiterate that I'm a Wentz fan. Always have been.

As for Foles, that's the most fair assessment of his game that I've ever seen from an Eagles fan lol. I really wasn't expecting to read that.
    Thatís how I feel about Foles except I think heís a good, capable starter good enough to win with.

Foles is the new Fitzmagic. When no one expects him to win or he's coming in as the backup he's a great QB because he plays loose and without a care. When he's counted on to be the guy and the starter, he turtles and. plays bad comparatively.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Foles is the new Fitzmagic. When no one expects him to win or he's coming in as the backup he's a great QB because he plays loose and without a care. When he's counted on to be the guy and the starter, he turtles and. plays bad comparatively.
    Except we donít really know that. Heís played poorly under Fischer, where most QBs go to die, and he was injured in Jax. If he can stay healthy, Chicago will be one of the NFCís best teams.

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast