Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak Tagged

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Bullseyed often defends Dak.
    Bullseyed is more anti Eagles than Surf. If you want to compare team allegiances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Bullseyed often defends Dak.
    That should tell you something.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Oh boy ... weíve been through this already . And if Wentz didnít fumble so much then they would have probably won more games as well .
    1 fumble in the 3 losses that resulted in dropped td's.

But hey, don't let it stop ya.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Bullseyed is more anti Eagles than Surf. If you want to compare team allegiances.

Was about to say exactly this

Your baby can't do this

Broncos would have been a playoff team had the Zebra's not screwed Denver out of two wins... At least it was your own team that let you down lol

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Don't get butthurt, just sharing opinions of non-bias national media people.

I mean, non-Eagles fans on PSD have shared opinions (batch, manbear, etc.) and you get all butthurt then too.

It's really weird though, nobody has really came to Dak's defense outside of Cowboys fans.
    Thatís not true. I see people talking all the time about how Dak has earned the right to be a top paid QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Thatís not true. I see people talking all the time about how Dak has earned the right to be a top paid QB.

On PSD? I should have clarified.

Dak tagged

Still no deal done..

Meanwhile, jerry Jones met with jalen hurts who will probably be a 2nd-3rd rounder in the draft this month. Team must be thinking about life after dak

Your baby can't do this

Heís signing on Easter sunday

Heís signing on Easter sunday
    This is like your 7th or 8th prediction of when he will sign. Keep doing this and eventually you might get it right

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Itís funny that nobody thought the eagles were stacked until after the fact. Guaranteed nobody was taking Blount, clement, Agholor, Alshon, etc over the guys they had. As a Dallas fan, would you?
    Didn't the Eagles have the 4th best TE group in the NFCE according to a Giants fan that year?

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    IDK why Eagles fans are trying to downplay that offense. It was really damn good. Finished 3rd in the league in scoring (By 1 point) and they were the highest scoring offense in the league until Wentz got injured and they only put up a total of 19 points in their final 2 games. Seems odd they you guys would take credit away from your own team lol
    That was with Wentz. The last three games with Foles (and Sudfeld for the last half of a game) starting, the team averaged 17.67 points a game. 15 points against Atlanta at home in the playoffs. With Wentz starting it was 31.08 points a game. Why didn't the supporting cast on offense carry the team those other 4 games? Even when including the entire playoff run the average without Wentz is 24.5, almost one TD less per game.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 04-06-2020 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    I'd be willing to bet the winning percentage is low for pretty much everyone in the NFL when the team rushes for less than 100 yards. Now not being able to win when the team rushes for less than 170 yards? Wew. Keep digging your hole.
    Then why do people post those things regarding Dak? .. lol
    I made the comment about the 2019 Cowboys being 2-8 when rushing for under 170 yards in direct response to your comment about the Eagles being 1-3 when rushing for under 100 yards.

So people post about those things because you post about those things.

It doesn't necessarily mean I think that stat is indicative of Dak's ability. It's a general rule of thumb that teams rush for more yards in wins because teams typically rush more when in the lead, especially late in games. But still... 170 yards.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 04-06-2020 at 07:56 PM.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast