Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak Tagged

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Sure. But also Dak was a top 5 QB last year, and lots of his competition in the top 10 is poised to retire soon (Brady, Brees, Ben, Rivers... Rodgers won't be too far off either). It is hard to say that Dak won't be a top 5 QB in 3 years.

Wentz might be, if he recovers from injury and can match his performance the year he got outplayed by his backup.
    lol, again, if you assume everyone plays in a vacuum he was statistically a top 5 QB, but anyone with a brain can tell he's not a top 10 QB.

or do I have to yet again mention that most of his stats came in the 6 games he played against bottom 5 teams
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    lol, again, if you assume everyone plays in a vacuum he was statistically a top 5 QB, but anyone with a brain can tell he's not a top 10 QB.

or do I have to yet again mention that most of his stats came in the 6 games he played against bottom 5 teams
    I forgot that all QBs have completely equal distribution of production across all 16 games thats why all the good QBs go 16 and 0. Dont be an imbecile during these tough coronavirus times. Think a little.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    I forgot that all QBs have completely equal distribution of production across all 16 games thats why all the good QBs go 16 and 0. Dont be an imbecile during these tough coronavirus times. Think a little.
    no, it's why the cowboys were an abysmal 2-8 in games against not bottom 5 teams, beating only the rams and the eagles.

and again, he was mostly abysmal in almost every single one of those games. he did well against the Vikings who sported an abysmal pass defense, and he did good vs the rams, and had some garbage stats against the pack.

a good QB doesn't consistantly do jack **** against even average or better teams

they averaged a whopping 17 points in their losses, while still having arguably the best oline in the NFL and a top 5 rush attack.
    Last edited by basch152; 03-29-2020 at 12:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Same with Wentz . He stat padded against Washington , Giants and Miami so I guess neither of them are top 10 .

no, it's why the cowboys were an abysmal 2-8 in games against not bottom 5 teams, beating only the rams and the eagles.

and again, he was mostly abysmal in almost every single one of those games. he did well against the Vikings who sported an abysmal pass defense, and he did good vs the rams, and had some garbage stats against the pack.

a good QB doesn't consistantly do jack **** against even average or better teams

they averaged a whopping 17 points in their losses, while still having arguably the best oline in the NFL and a top 5 rush attack.
    Have you been reading any of this stuff . You seem a little late to the party ...lol.. Eagles were 1-6 against good teams in games they werenít carried by the running game . Come on man keep up .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Have you been reading any of this stuff . You seem a little late to the party ...lol.. Eagles were 1-6 against good teams in games they werenít carried by the running game . Come on man keep up .
    Heís never argued for Wentz. If you ever actually truly follow what he says.

You can talk about Dak without everything having to relate to Wentz. Itís a simple concept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

You can talk about Dak without everything having to relate to Wentz. Itís a simple concept.

Well itís funny because I didnít see Carsonís name in his evaluation but what he is saying is true for both players . You donít have to be a Eagle fan to be a hater . Or to be checked by me . Thatís why I just think itís easier to just #checkyourself

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

To surf any conversation about dak has to also include wentz

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Well itís funny because I didnít see Carsonís name in his evaluation but what he is saying is true for both players . You donít have to be a Eagle fan to be a hater . Or to be checked by me . Thatís why I just think itís easier to just #checkyourself
    Whatís even funnier is that Stafford is 7 and 58 against teams with winning records. Lol
    Dak has more wins against teams with winning records in four years then Stafford in 11 years.
    But again some stats are only relevant when discussing Dak.

I keep seeing these articles on Cowboys fan sites and stuff about Dak and they always say how Dak has special leadership qualities. What the hell does that mean? Iíve never seen or heard of specific examples of this or anything.

Just seems to weird to have something so built up but so invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I keep seeing these articles on Cowboys fan sites and stuff about Dak and they always say how Dak has special leadership qualities. What the hell does that mean? Iíve never seen or heard of specific examples of this or anything.

I think itís just comments from the lockeroom . I canít remember another players leadership praised so much from such a early age ...

Actually scratch that .. Russel Wilson was talked about that way before he started his first game

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Whatís even funnier is that Stafford is 7 and 58 against teams with winning records. Lol
    Dak has more wins against teams with winning records in four years then Stafford in 11 years.
    But again some stats are only relevant when discussing Dak.
    Lol... I didnít even know they kept stats for the Lions or Iíd have checked .

Dak Tagged

I think itís just something to give the fans to talk about. Iíve heard it on here on psd a million times, hell even surf compares dak to Tom Brady because of it

Your baby can't do this

Truth is itís really hard to know what to believe when it comes to comments about leadership. I mean what are teammates supposed to say when they are asked directly about a players leadership ďuh yeah I love _____ so much as a person but man heís a terrible leader. Absolutely horrible.. But hey, heís still a great guy..Ē

Your baby can't do this

Youíve never heard of some people being natural leaders? Youíve never heard of a QB being a natural leader? Do you not see the importance of having your QB be the unquestioned leader of your team?

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast