Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 413

Thread: Dak Tagged

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,668
    Quote Originally Posted by tucksoe View Post
    Wow this Surf guy seems like a real masochist
    I had to look that word up and Iím like .. omg I am. Thanks man.

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,668
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Atlanta, Detroit, and NE = 1 fumble

    Lulz
    https://www.nj.com/eagles/2019/12/wh...planation.html


    #checkyourself

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,823
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    How bout the first Cowboy game. He pretty much single handily lost that game.
    Was that a game I referenced by game ending drop?

    Wentz sucked that game though.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,823
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    He needs to protect the ball better. Thankfully his low INT rate keeps his turnovers respectable.

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,668
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    He needs to protect the ball better. Thankfully his low INT rate keeps his turnovers respectable.
    Hes like Winston except itís fumbles instead of picks .

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20,198
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Comes down to this for me.

    Daks a good QB that can put up numbers with a strong supporting cast.

    Wentz is a good qb that can put up numbers without.

    Both are good, Wentz is the better of the two.

    Simple as that.
    That's how I feel.

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,668
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Comes down to this for me.

    Daks a good QB that can put up numbers with a strong supporting cast.

    Wentz is a good qb that can put up numbers without.

    Both are good, Wentz is the better of the two.

    Simple as that.
    Stats donít even matter. Can you win big games . Thatís all that matters . Look The Dallas playoff game last year . Zekes numbers look pretty but that game was all Dak . They needed 14 4th quater points to come back and win 24-22 and thatís exactly what he gave the . He was the MVP of the game with padestrian stats .

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,302

    Dak Tagged

    Wentz has gotta stop fumbling, no doubt about it. Thatís something that Iíve mentioned before he was even drafted. At Grudens QB camp he mentioned that wentz needs to become a 2 handed monster because wentz takes a hand off the ball a lot when he moves around and outside the pocket. Thatís gotta get better for sure, no arguments there

    Your baby can't do this

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,823
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Stats donít even matter. Can you win big games . Thatís all that matters . Look The Dallas playoff game last year . Zekes numbers look pretty but that game was all Dak . They needed 14 4th quater points to come back and win 24-22 and thatís exactly what he gave the . He was the MVP of the game with padestrian stats .
    Is Foles better than Dak?

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    2,634
    I am going to leave it at this. There is no way you can say that either guy is not a good QB. Both by any metrics including overall wins plus an aggregate of stats are top 12 QBs over the last 4 years. You pay a to 12 QB top 5 money when their turn comes up. As simple as that. Dak can sign a 40 million dollar a year deal this year and in 3 years that wont be a top 10 deal. Let's stop this stupid argument.

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    40,579
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    I am going to leave it at this. There is no way you can say that either guy is not a good QB. Both by any metrics including overall wins plus an aggregate of stats are top 12 QBs over the last 4 years. You pay a to 12 QB top 5 money when their turn comes up. As simple as that. Dak can sign a 40 million dollar a year deal this year and in 3 years that wont be a top 10 deal. Let's stop this stupid argument.
    I agree to all of this.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,668
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Is Foles better than Dak?
    Just like Wentz only in 2017.

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,301
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    I am going to leave it at this. There is no way you can say that either guy is not a good QB. Both by any metrics including overall wins plus an aggregate of stats are top 12 QBs over the last 4 years. You pay a to 12 QB top 5 money when their turn comes up. As simple as that. Dak can sign a 40 million dollar a year deal this year and in 3 years that wont be a top 10 deal. Let's stop this stupid argument.
    Sure. But also Dak was a top 5 QB last year, and lots of his competition in the top 10 is poised to retire soon (Brady, Brees, Ben, Rivers... Rodgers won't be too far off either). It is hard to say that Dak won't be a top 5 QB in 3 years.

    Wentz might be, if he recovers from injury and can match his performance the year he got outplayed by his backup.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Sure. But also Dak was a top 5 QB last year, and lots of his competition in the top 10 is poised to retire soon (Brady, Brees, Ben, Rivers... Rodgers won't be too far off either). It is hard to say that Dak won't be a top 5 QB in 3 years.

    Wentz might be, if he recovers from injury and can match his performance the year he got outplayed by his backup.
    Whatís this so-called injury he needs to recover from?

    And Foles outplayed him? Lol.

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,302
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Whatís this so-called injury he needs to recover from?

    And Foles outplayed him? Lol.
    The ďseason endingĒ concussion that wentz received

    Your baby can't do this

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •