Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak Tagged

Dak Tagged

Is there any other team that canít win when their team rushes for less than 170 yards? Probably the teams that canít win at all I guess but even those teams probably win some when rushing for less than 170 yards

Your baby can't do this

The ďless than 100 yards rushingĒ thing is weird because most teams struggle under that scenario. Less than 170 yards rushing though? Holy sheeet

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Dallas
    Doesnít
    Win
    Unless
    They
    Rush
    For
    More
    Than
    Yards

Thatís all we need to know
    Thatís your way of saying I win . Iíll take it . Like I said both players have to be way way better . The point you miss is BOTH . But once again I donít care if Dak throws for 5 thousand yards or if Pollard and Zeke go haywire every week . Thatís the game you guys play . God just put me here to constantly remind yíall whatís good for the geese is also good for the gander . Ya heard?

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Seems Wentz was the reason that they were a top 5 scoring offense when a lot of the guys Wentz had to work with can't even play in the league 2 years later. And a certain somebody predicted Wentz would be a top 5 QB that season with we'll be generous here and say he had an average offense to work with. I wonder who that was
    Stop it. A backup QB came in and led you to a Super Bowl victory while the offense set a Super Bowl record for yards gained. It wasn't just Wentz.
    Last edited by mgjohnson7851; 03-28-2020 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Thatís your way of saying I win . Iíll take it . Like I said both players have to be way way better . The point you miss is BOTH . But once again I donít care if Dak throws for 5 thousand yards or if Pollard and Zeke go haywire every week . Thatís the game you guys play . God just put me here to constantly remind yíall whatís good for the geese is also good for the gander . Ya heard?
    Iím not sure any Eagles fan has said Wentz doesnít have to get better.

All this ever is is Cowboys fans hyping Dak and Eagles fans hyping Carson. Itís a bored subject at this point.

Iím also not sure why a near 50 year old man (I think you said you were in your 40s at one point) posts the way you do. Why would we take your points seriously if we have to sift through emojis and lols?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

The ďless than 100 yards rushingĒ thing is weird because most teams struggle under that scenario. Less than 170 yards rushing though? Holy sheeet
    You should really fact check your stuff man . Dallas won 4 games rushing for under 170 including .... you guessed it .. vs Eagles . Dak had his best game as a pro vs Detroit and I donít think they even rushed for 100 . 🦻🏿🦻🏿🦻🏿🦻🏿🦻🏿🔥🔥🔥..... but you realize Dak runs right ? So if the rb go for 140 and he goes for40 ??? You see what Iím saying right ? Lolol

You donít care if dak throws for a lot of yards if other players step up and they win? Then why do you keep talking about how many yards dak threw? Why did you bring up how many yards dak threw in garbage time against greenbay like 20 or 30 posts back?

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Iím not sure any Eagles fan has said Wentz doesnít have to get better.

All this ever is is Cowboys fans hyping Dak and Eagles fans hyping Carson. Itís a bored subject at this point.

Iím also not sure why a near 50 year old man (I think you said you were in your 40s at one point) posts the way you do. Why would we take your points seriously if we have to sift through emojis and lols?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A lot of eagles fans, myself included, has mentioned that wentz needs to be better but since surf doesnít see it daily he thinks eagles fans donít say it.

Also I agree, the dak/wentz thing is super annoying, Iím so tired of the discussion of you can even call it that. At this point Iím more interested in pointing out the hypocrisy in surfs posts trying to discredit wentz any way he can

Your baby can't do this

Letís see.. The ravens didnít win a single game last year where they rushed for less than 100 yards and gave up more than 9 points.

The Texans only won two games last year where they rushed for less than 100 yards and gave up more than 9 points.

The chiefs only won 3 games last year where they rushed for less than 100 yards and gave up more than 9 points.

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!

#SurfinForStatz
    Well duh the Ravens didn't win any games when they rushed for less than 100 yards... They've got a glorified running back as their QB

But there's a pretty big difference between 0 and 3 lol.

Dak Tagged

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Well duh the Ravens didn't win any games when they rushed for less than 100 yards... They've got a glorified running back as their QB

But there's a pretty big difference between 0 and 3 lol.
    Is 3 games gonna get to the playoffs? Point is if a team rushes for less than 100 yards, itís a lot more difficult for any team to win, even teams stacked like Houston, Baltimore, and Kansas City. Now add in the fact that Philadelphia has below average receivers for the majority of the season? Yeah, not exactly an easy situation to win in so Iím not sure why you guys are holding on to it like any average guy can win in that situation

Your baby can't do this

You donít care if dak throws for a lot of yards if other players step up and they win? Then why do you keep talking about how many yards dak threw? Why did you bring up how many yards dak threw in garbage time against greenbay like 20 or 30 posts back?
    Thatís was simply a example of how 1 QB can do more in a loss then another can do it a win.

Thatís was simply a example of how 1 QB can do more in a loss then another can do it a win.
    Poor example since most of those stats for dak was in garbage time

Your baby can't do this

Is 3 games gonna get to the playoffs? Point is if a team rushes for less than 100 yards, itís a lot more difficult for any team to win, even teams stacked like Houston, Baltimore, and Kansas City. Now add in the fact that Philadelphia has below average receivers for the majority of the season? Yeah, not exactly an easy situation to win in so Iím not sure why you guys are holding on to it like any average guy can win in that situation
    Uh yeah... 3 wins is the difference between 6-10 or 9-7 lmao. 3 wins would have put you guys at 12-4 last year.... Which in most years would be a first round bye.

Dak Tagged

Uh yeah... 3 wins is the difference between 6-10 or 9-7 lmao. 3 wins would have put you guys at 12-4 last year.... Which in most years would be a first round bye.
    Thatís true, now I wonder if the eagles would have won some of those close games if they had deandre Hopkins or Tyreek hill instead of JJ arcega whiteside as their most targeted wide receiver?

Your baby can't do this

Stop it. A backup QB came in and led you to a Super Bowl victory while the offense set a Super Bowl record for yards gained. It wasn't just Wentz.
    Clearly you donít know the rules around here.
    Wentz can not be penalized for his supporting cast during his mvp run. Dak must be penalized at all times for his supporting cast.
    Dak accumulates stats in garbage time. Wentz does not accumulate stats in garbage time.

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast