Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,505

    LAKERS True & False Game

    Pretty self explanatory, only rules is you canít answer your own Question and they must be in True or False Format.


    Letís see how far we can keep this going!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,505
    True or False

    AD, will re-sign with the Lakers at the end of the season?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,374
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    True or False

    AD, will re-sign with the Lakers at the end of the season?
    True.

    True or false

    Kuz will be traded this summer?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    True.

    True or false

    Kuz will be traded this summer?
    True

    Will DMC be healthy enough to play for the Lakers next season?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,505
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    True

    Will DMC be healthy enough to play for the Lakers next season?
    I want to say True but history doesnít seem likely so False.


    T or F

    Will Lebron James win MVP this year?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,500
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I want to say True but history doesnít seem likely so False.


    T or F

    Will Lebron James win MVP this year?
    False.

    The Lakers win the Championship this year? (Assuming the season resumes).

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,706
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    False.

    The Lakers win the Championship this year? (Assuming the season resumes).
    From what Iíve seen; True. Especially after at least a month off.


    Will Vogs get coach of the year?

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,801
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    From what Iíve seen; True. Especially after at least a month off.


    Will Vogs get coach of the year?
    Ture anyone that deals with LeBron's baggage and ours deserve it.

    Ture or False will AD man up in the playoffs?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,500
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Ture anyone that deals with LeBron's baggage and ours deserve it.

    Ture or False will AD man up in the playoffs?
    True.

    Lebron will return with new hair plugs?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,831
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    True.

    Lebron will return with new hair plugs?
    False. Heís playing with the Du rag on with no fans in the audience.

    True or False

    This season will resume and have a 2020 championship team?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    False. Heís playing with the Du rag on with no fans in the audience.

    True or False

    This season will resume and have a 2020 championship team?
    True

    Will Rondo start if we get to the finals?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,505
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    True

    Will Rondo start if we get to the finals?
    False. He wonít start...


    True or False, Kuzma will wear 5 different purses this season?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,500
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    False. He wonít start...


    True or False, Kuzma will wear 5 different purses this season?
    False. Iím going with 8 in honor of the Mamba..

    Kobe will get a statue outside Staples Center next season.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,706
    Very True.


    Will AD be the finals MVP?

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,500
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Very True.


    Will AD be the finals MVP?
    Hmm.. Thatís a good one but Iím going false I think Bron will win it.

    The Lakers will beat the Clippers in 5 games if they meet in the playoffs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •