Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,811
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Hmm.. Thatís a good one but Iím going false I think Bron will win it.

    The Lakers will beat the Clippers in 5 games if they meet in the playoffs.
    False.

    It will be in 7 games and Green will make the shot at the buzzer that bounces 4 times on the rim.


    Will Michael Jordan speak on Kobeís behalf at the HOP induction ceremony?

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    29,232
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    False.

    It will be in 7 games and Green will make the shot at the buzzer that bounces 4 times on the rim.


    Will Michael Jordan speak on Kobeís behalf at the HOP induction ceremony?
    True.

    Will Danny Green shoot 40+% 3pt in the playoffs?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,797
    oops
    Last edited by b-ballistic; 03-15-2020 at 05:34 AM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    True.

    Will Danny Green shoot 40+% 3pt in the playoffs?
    False!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Caruso will make the all-star game next year...........?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,079
    Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    False!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Caruso will make the all-star game next year...........?
    No way Lmfaooo False!

    True or False

    AD will win DPOY?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    661
    False

    Will Lakers face the Bucks in the finals this year?

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    False

    Will Lakers face the Bucks in the finals this year?
    True.

    Jason Kidd be a head coach somewhere next season..
    Last edited by LF85; 03-15-2020 at 12:22 PM.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    True.

    Jason Kidd be a head coach somewhere next season..
    True

    Will Dwight step up his game in the playoffs?

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    True

    Will Dwight step up his game in the playoffs?
    True.

    The Lakers will trade for a third star this summer.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,079
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    True.

    The Lakers will trade for a third star this summer.
    False but we will make a trade for a mid tier star..


    True or False

    This is the best forum in the PSD NBA?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    29,232
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    False but we will make a trade for a mid tier star..


    True or False

    This is the best forum in the PSD NBA?
    False, you should try the clippers forum.

    The NBA will resume in 30 days?

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    False, you should try the clippers forum.

    The NBA will resume in 30 days?
    True

    Will AB step up his game and give us that 3rd scorer for the playoffs?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    True

    Will AB step up his game and give us that 3rd scorer for the playoffs?
    True.

    Dwight will father 5 more kids during his time in LA..

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post

    True.

    Dwight will father 5 more kids during his time in LA..
    False. Over/under is 3

    Will Kuzma pay more attention in the playoffs to basketball or his wardrobe?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •