Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Lakers game

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,453

    Lakers game

    Well we have nothing to do, so creating a game to play to keep us occupied, want to do the Lakers Annual Redraft game but not sure how many volunteers we will get... If we can get 10 we can run one....




    This GAme you get 15$ to draft and buy your team, few rules... you cannot take two 5$ players, and you cannot but players who played with each other from the 5/4$ categories meaning no Pau/Kobe or Magic/Kareem etc. I want to see the creativeness... also list two coaches at the bottom to see what kind of offense your team will run.



    5$- Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Magic Johnson, Shaquille O’Neal, Kareem Abdul Jabbar

    4$- Pau Gasol, Anthony Davis, Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West, James Worthy

    3$- Lamar Odom, Michael Cooper, Derek Fisher, Ron Artest, Dwight Howard, Elgin Baylor

    2$- Robert Horry, Rick Fox, AC Green, Mychal Thompson, Byron Scott, Bob McAdoo

    1$- Nick Van Exel, Cedric Ceballos, Andrew Bynum, Eddie Jones, Glen Rice, Trevor Ariza


    Coaches- Phil Jackson, Pat Riley

    Happy building! Look forward to seeing the teams!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,453
    Wilt Chamberlain 4$
    Robert Horry 2$
    Glen Rice 1$
    Kobe Bryant 5$
    Derek Fisher 3$

    Phil Jackson
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 03-13-2020 at 02:59 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,477
    Eddie Jones $1.00
    Kobe Bryant $5.00
    Trevor Ariza $1.00
    James Worthy $4.00
    Anthony Davis $4.00

    Pat Riley.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,453
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Eddie Jones $1.00
    Kobe Bryant $5.00
    Trevor Ariza $1.00
    James Worthy $4.00
    Anthony Davis $4.00

    Pat Riley.
    Damn that team is long athletic and would get up and down the court

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,025
    PG - Magic Johnson $5
    SG - Eddie Jones $1
    SF - Glen Rice $1
    PF - Anthony Davis $4
    C - Dwight Howard $3

    Pat Riley

    Couple of players I would've switched up:

    Pau Gasol and Anthony Davis at $4 - of course everyone picks Davis at the same price. Maybe Pau should be at $3 so we have to make a real decision. Maybe switching Pau with Howard.

    McAdoo IMO to low at $2 and Fisher to high at $3. Maybe switch both of them. Would also give us another low option at PG. We only have NVE at $1

    IMO both Rice and Jones are steals at $1. Both should be $2 with maybe dropping both Scott and either Fox or Green to $1.

    Just my opinion....
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 03-13-2020 at 10:49 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,797
    Ariza (1)
    Davis (4)
    Chamberlain (4)
    Jones (1)
    Magic (5)

    Riley

    I like LF85's team, but for the sake of being different, this is mine

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,453
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    PG - Magic Johnson $5
    SG - Eddie Jones $1
    SF - Glen Rice $1
    PF - Anthony Davis $4
    C - Dwight Howard $3

    Pat Riley

    Couple of players I would've switched up:

    Pau Gasol and Anthony Davis at $4 - of course everyone picks Davis at the same price. Maybe Pau should be at $3 so we have to make a real decision. Maybe switching Pau with Howard.

    McAdoo IMO to low at $2 and Fisher to high at $3. Maybe switch both of them. Would also give us another low option at PG. We only have NVE at $1

    IMO both Rice and Jones are steals at $1. Both should be $2 with maybe dropping both Scott and either Fox or Green to $1.

    Just my opinion....
    Great advice like always Tex, really solid team you built too...


    Really want to get Lakers All time redraft game but need at least 8-10teams and guys who are willing to nerd out on some Lakers history and build a team.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,609
    Pg Nick van exel 1
    Sg Kobe 5
    Sf Rice 1
    Pf Ad 4
    C Wilt 4

    Phil

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    13,489
    5 Shaq
    4 Davis
    1 Rice
    1 Jones
    4 West

    Zen Master

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,358
    Center. Shaq 5$
    Point forward. LO 3$
    Small forward. Rice 1$
    Shooting guard. Kobe 5$
    Shooting guard. Jones 1$

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Center. Shaq 5$
    Point forward. LO 3$
    Small forward. Rice 1$
    Shooting guard. Kobe 5$
    Shooting guard. Jones 1$
    Damn Homie, there was only 2 rules and you broke both of them.... Lol

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,477
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Damn Homie, there was only 2 rules and you broke both of them.... Lol
    Lol

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,707
    Im going with something different for the kicks.

    Lebron 5 (point guard)
    Wilt 4 (center)
    Artest 3 (small forward)
    Robert Horry 2 (power forward)
    Eddie Jones 1 (shooting guard)

    Except for Wilt, the rest can switch 1-4.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Center. Shaq 5$
    Point forward. LO 3$
    Small forward. Rice 1$
    Shooting guard. Kobe 5$
    Shooting guard. Jones 1$
    Lol bro.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,026
    Nick Van Exel 1$
    Kobe Bryant 5$
    Ron Artest 3$
    Robert Horry 2$
    Anthony Davis 4$

    Phil Jackson


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •