Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Itís Official Strowman is now a Jobber

And will probably never hold or win another title ever again.

Vince to Gronk

yup... love the dude and its disgusting how they push guys like goldberg/roman etc and this dude always gets the ****** end of the stick.

i am praying this pushes him into the world title picture but he will jsut be buried by roman so no thanks.

How the hell is he a JOBBER? He lost in a 3 on 1 handicap match now. I try not to be rude but some of the stuff you post make me clam my head against a WALL.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    How the hell is he a JOBBER? He lost in a 3 on 1 handicap match now. I try not to be rude but some of the stuff you post make me clam my head against a WALL.
    I'm not really sure. This is the same stuff that happened to Big Show and he's doing and did just fine for himself.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

disagree.....

I mean, the guy has gotten the short end of the stick when it comes to big pushes but the dude lost a 3 on one handicapped match. I would not qualified that as him being a jobber or buried.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm not really sure. This is the same stuff that happened to Big Show and he's doing and did just fine for himself.
    I wouldn't exactly call Big Show a "jobber" when he has won 23 championships between WWE/ECW/WCW.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

I wouldn't exactly call Big Show a "jobber" when he has won 23 championships between WWE/ECW/WCW.
    Nor would I say that Strowman is a jobber.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Guys like him should have still won a 3 on 1 handicap match especially to someone like Sammy Zayn.
    All this talk about people saying Vince loves these big tall muscular men apparently don't work for guys like Strowman. The guy should be a 3x champ by now. You may not agree with me now but when he starts losing to guys like Crews and Shorty G to name a couple don't say I didn't warn you.

Funny thing is that in WWE, Braun/Show/Andre all have basically the same winning percentage.
    _____

All three of his opponents individually are more talented so damn right he lost

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    All three of his opponents individually are more talented so damn right he lost
    I hope your joking?

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Guys like him should have still won a 3 on 1 handicap match especially to someone like Sammy Zayn.
    All this talk about people saying Vince loves these big tall muscular men apparently don't work for guys like Strowman. The guy should be a 3x champ by now. You may not agree with me now but when he starts losing to guys like Crews and Shorty G to name a couple don't say I didn't warn you.
    Seriously stop with the stupidity. I don't know why I am even entertaining this. He lost a 3 on 1 handicap match that was 1 of the only ways to get the belt off him without making him look weak. Strowman will still have a high place on anycard just like Show and Andre. He might never be World Champ but he is far from a "JOBBER". He is no where near a jobber. Just like Cena didn't come back as a heel....

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I hope your joking?
    Definitely not. Sami is a thousand times more entertaining and Cesaro & Nakamura are a thousand times better in-ring performers. Strowman is just another useless one dimensional big man who has gotten stale at this point Imo.

Also I donít like the real life person he is so Iíd rather not see him on my screen at all.

Btw did anyone notice how much less impressive he looked physically when he was standing in the ring with old Kevin Nash?

Seriously stop with the stupidity. I don't know why I am even entertaining this. He lost a 3 on 1 handicap match that was 1 of the only ways to get the belt off him without making him look weak. Strowman will still have a high place on anycard just like Show and Andre. He might never be World Champ but he is far from a "JOBBER". He is no where near a jobber. Just like Cena didn't come back as a heel....
    Well you have your opinion and I have mine. What does Big Show have to do with this? He hasnít wrestled for months. Also how is this considered stupid? And what other things have I said that were stupid?
    Last edited by BSF101; 03-11-2020 at 04:20 PM.

Vince to Gronk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast