Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Lol that wouldn’t be the most fair thing. That would be the most self serving thing.
    Wait, so it's fair to just the end season and reward those for losing but not reward those for winning? That's self serving. LMAO

i still dont see how they are gonna continue this season at all... more players are now getting it and some teams arent even testing.... i honestly wouldnt be surprised if a player eventually dies from this and it shuts the sport down until next season.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i still dont see how they are gonna continue this season at all... more players are now getting it and some teams arent even testing.... i honestly wouldnt be surprised if a player eventually dies from this and it shuts the sport down until next season.
    I would be extremely surprised if an active player dies from this.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Buddy, I wouldn't be so sure that next season is a guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    ur joshing us

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Unless that asteroid hits next month it is lol
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

I think it's going to get worse, in that we will hear about more and more people affected by it.

At the same time, I think the turnaround will be fast. We'll reach a low and then not long from then we'll be speeding towards a noticeable improvement.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

I agree with some of the earlier comments. I find it hard to see them canceling this season. Even if that means playing an abbreviated regular season, I think they'll do whatever they can to get the playoffs played. It's huge to make up the lost revenue and they'll want a championship. Who knows, maybe it's an abbreviated playoffs as well, but I have to think something happens.

SAS just said he got info from a reputable source that if they want to jump into the playoffs players and owners will have to take a major paycut from this year due to TV contracts.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Watch his sorry *** take the first set of the back-to-back when they come back from the hiatus. Dude is a punk
    of course he will haha

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I think it's going to get worse, in that we will hear about more and more people affected by it.

At the same time, I think the turnaround will be fast. We'll reach a low and then not long from then we'll be speeding towards a noticeable improvement.
    China is flying towards complete recovery as far as businesses opening, people getting back out, etc. If we follow a similar timeline (ours should be shorter since we aren't right on top of each other like the 1.3 billion Chinese are), they will probably have playoffs. Hopefully in 2 months, this is all an afterthought with new practices in place to keep the spread minimal.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    China is flying towards complete recovery as far as businesses opening, people getting back out, etc. If we follow a similar timeline (ours should be shorter since we aren't right on top of each other like the 1.3 billion Chinese are), they will probably have playoffs. Hopefully in 2 months, this is all an afterthought with new practices in place to keep the spread minimal.
    All those spring breakers just got kicked off the beaches, about to come home and infect their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    IF it were to resume July 1st my guess would be they play maybe 5-10 regular season games to work off rust and then jump into the playoffs. This would end the season in early September and give them the rest of September October November and most of December off and they could start the season on Christmas Day like we did with the 2011-12 season. This is honestly very likely imo
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    There was suggestions that the NBA should shift to a Dec-Aug calendar anyways, so maybe this starts that.
    Exactly, Silver is capable of doing it on purpose for the december start.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    IF it were to resume July 1st my guess would be they play maybe 5-10 regular season games to work off rust and then jump into the playoffs. This would end the season in early September and give them the rest of September October November and most of December off and they could start the season on Christmas Day like we did with the 2011-12 season. This is honestly very likely imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Wait, so it's fair to just the end season and reward those for losing but not reward those for winning? That's self serving. LMAO
    Losing teams fans want to restart the season like they do in NBA 2K.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    China has an authoritarian government that had police lockdowns keeping people within quarantined areas.

We're politely asking people not to go to GameStop.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast