Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 69

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,945

    2020 MLB Season postponed/players now sent home

    0 doubt in my mind... there is 0 chance baseball starts on time. Nba just opened the flood gates and hockey/baseball will def follow in their foot steps..

    How long do you think if/when they do suspended/postpone that the game will be down for?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    A curious topic. I think they'll aim for a shortened season that starts 3-6 weeks later than usual.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,337
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    A curious topic. I think they'll aim for a shortened season that starts 3-6 weeks later than usual.
    Who knows if there will even be a season, tbh.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    14,266
    Decisions like these should be left to the fans. Don't go to the game if you don't want to risk being infected.

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    2,678
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Decisions like these should be left to the fans. Don't go to the game if you don't want to risk being infected.
    You sound like one of those intellectual libertarians that thinks everything through. I am excited for more missives from you.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,271
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Decisions like these should be left to the fans. Don't go to the game if you don't want to risk being infected.
    Thatís incredibly negligent.

    No way the season starts on time


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,945
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Decisions like these should be left to the fans. Don't go to the game if you don't want to risk being infected.
    yes lets leave our health up to milions of idiots... So let me ask you something genius... Lets say 30000 fans dont go to a game but 10000 do because they are idiots... What do you think happens to the smart 30000 fans once those 10000 fans leave and enter society along with the 30000 that gave a **** about their health? Oh wait... Should those 30k just stay locked up inside their houses forever? Your post logic is exactly why so many are failing miserably.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    13,390
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yes lets leave our health up to milions of idiots... So let me ask you something genius... Lets say 30000 fans dont go to a game but 10000 do because they are idiots... What do you think happens to the smart 30000 fans once those 10000 fans leave and enter society along with the 30000 that gave a **** about their health? Oh wait... Should those 30k just stay locked up inside their houses forever? Your post logic is exactly why so many are failing miserably.
    Lol, leaving it up to the types of people that think it's no big deal would be crazy.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    44,652
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    decisions like these should be left to the fans. Don't go to the game if you don't want to risk being infected.
    lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Sounds about right coming from the guy that was vigorously opposed to MLB installing netting down the foul lines to protect fans.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    ....but I want to watch my favorite game on the telly!


    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Phanland
    Posts
    7,246
    My only thought regarding control is if people are not full-on quarantined, it could easily spread at work, the grocery store, etc. Where does it end if you truly want to contain it?

    It almost seems hypocritical if you are not quarantining yourself, but yet you are passing judgement on businesses for continuing their services or you are initiating panic.
    Last edited by thefeckcampaign; 03-12-2020 at 07:26 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,760
    I'm not gon give into the mass hysteria like everyone else is. Yeah sure I'm takin precautions but not gon go overboard like people are by throwing themselves into a full blown panic. Only way I give into the hysteria is if I see more and more cases of people being tested positive or if this virus becomes more lethal. Until then for me it is business as usual. Life don't stop for me cuz the rest of the world wants to.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Only way I give into the hysteria is if I see more and more cases of people being tested positive
    Give it two weeks.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I'm not gon give into the mass hysteria like everyone else is. Yeah sure I'm takin precautions but not gon go overboard like people are by throwing themselves into a full blown panic. Only way I give into the hysteria is if I see more and more cases of people being tested positive or if this virus becomes more lethal. Until then for me it is business as usual. Life don't stop for me cuz the rest of the world wants to.
    Dumbass US didnít take the WHO tests and elected to make its own (ineffective ) tests

    And our messed up work til you die culture has caused too many companies to delay having workers off or working from home

    Itís everywhere already, even if the confirmed cases are all there yet


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •