Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

2020 MLB Season postponed/players now sent home

0 doubt in my mind... there is 0 chance baseball starts on time. Nba just opened the flood gates and hockey/baseball will def follow in their foot steps..

How long do you think if/when they do suspended/postpone that the game will be down for?

A curious topic. I think they'll aim for a shortened season that starts 3-6 weeks later than usual.

Decisions like these should be left to the fans. Don't go to the game if you don't want to risk being infected.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Sounds about right coming from the guy that was vigorously opposed to MLB installing netting down the foul lines to protect fans.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    A curious topic. I think they'll aim for a shortened season that starts 3-6 weeks later than usual.
    Who knows if there will even be a season, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Decisions like these should be left to the fans. Don't go to the game if you don't want to risk being infected.
    You sound like one of those intellectual libertarians that thinks everything through. I am excited for more missives from you.

Thatís incredibly negligent.

No way the season starts on time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....but I want to watch my favorite game on the telly!

yes lets leave our health up to milions of idiots... So let me ask you something genius... Lets say 30000 fans dont go to a game but 10000 do because they are idiots... What do you think happens to the smart 30000 fans once those 10000 fans leave and enter society along with the 30000 that gave a **** about their health? Oh wait... Should those 30k just stay locked up inside their houses forever? Your post logic is exactly why so many are failing miserably.

My only thought regarding control is if people are not full-on quarantined, it could easily spread at work, the grocery store, etc. Where does it end if you truly want to contain it?

It almost seems hypocritical if you are not quarantining yourself, but yet you are passing judgement on businesses for continuing their services or you are initiating panic.
    Last edited by thefeckcampaign; 03-12-2020 at 07:26 AM.

decisions like these should be left to the fans. Don't go to the game if you don't want to risk being infected.
    lol

I'm not gon give into the mass hysteria like everyone else is. Yeah sure I'm takin precautions but not gon go overboard like people are by throwing themselves into a full blown panic. Only way I give into the hysteria is if I see more and more cases of people being tested positive or if this virus becomes more lethal. Until then for me it is business as usual. Life don't stop for me cuz the rest of the world wants to.

I feel bad for teams like the Marlins who don't play in front of fans in the first place.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yes lets leave our health up to milions of idiots... So let me ask you something genius... Lets say 30000 fans dont go to a game but 10000 do because they are idiots... What do you think happens to the smart 30000 fans once those 10000 fans leave and enter society along with the 30000 that gave a **** about their health? Oh wait... Should those 30k just stay locked up inside their houses forever? Your post logic is exactly why so many are failing miserably.
    Lol, leaving it up to the types of people that think it's no big deal would be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    0 doubt in my mind... there is 0 chance baseball starts on time. Nba just opened the flood gates and hockey/baseball will def follow in their foot steps..

How long do you think if/when they do suspended/postpone that the game will be down for?
    My guess is we're starting in June. There will need to be a steep decline in community spreading before we get going.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast