Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    The world hates Dolan for very good reason and that's why nobody wants to come here the hate is too strong for him and probably won't go away until he sells the team or hits the bucket.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Dolan has nothing to do with the Virus, it's in terribly bad taste, if you don't understand that I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Dolan has nothing to do with the Virus, it's in terribly bad taste, if you don't understand that I'm sorry.
    We have a phrase in the hoods of NY that is very appropriate in this situation
    "Niqqas die aye day b he'll be iiiight"

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Cant dig your head under sand stilla reality is everyone who picks on Knicks hate Dolan.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Honestly and it's time to drop the conversation in a sports forum but any jokes including this virus, Knicks related or not is in bad taste.....similar to ranking on a player who's step mother past, ethically there is things you just have to have common sense and humanity.

As much as I want to be upset with Dolan, the Knicks weren't the only ones who hesitated in suspending the rest of the season. Woj has had it in for the Knicks since 2010 when he mocked then Team President Donnie Walsh's neck brace (he had surgery) before sitting down with Lebron James' camp.

What is unfortunate is those who work the Garden. I've been to a million Ranger games, a few Knick games and a bazillion concerts and the men/women who work at the Garden have always treated me well and acted like professionals. One of many stories I have, 2 years ago Radiohead was in town. It was 104F out and the Garden let the GA line into the AC garden and provided bottled water free of charge. They don't do that at Barclays. They do it at Forest Hills when people started passing out.

The NBA is not quite where the NFL is financially but since they're deal with a Communist country, they should have no qualms supporting staff at their events. That little bit of money doesn't compare to the players. I'll be impressed with Silver when the NBA supports the employees who live cheque to cheque.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234