Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Just put cardboard cutouts in all the seats.

Some places are starting to open back up, a little too soon if you ask me. Recent studies have confirmed that the virus is killed pretty quickly by sunlight and it doesn't survive long in the heat so that is a welcome sign. I would think the NBA will likely start to pick back up sometime in June.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Some places are starting to open back up, a little too soon if you ask me. Recent studies have confirmed that the virus is killed pretty quickly by sunlight and it doesn't survive long in the heat so that is a welcome sign. I would think the NBA will likely start to pick back up sometime in June.
    This is great news.

Whew! Iím glad you guys posted something. I was beginning to think everyone in the Laker forum got the RONA..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Whew! Iím glad you guys posted something. I was beginning to think everyone in the Laker forum got the RONA..
    Llullz

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    LOL. I was thinking the same thing. Hope everyone is doing ok.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Take care everyone.

Hanging in there over here in Arizona. We don't have it bad where I live. Only a few cases.

Gas was $1.69 yesterday. Crazy prices.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Take care everyone.

Hanging in there over here in Arizona. We don't have it bad where I live. Only a few cases.

Gas is down to $1.25 out here.

When this pandemic first started I used to joke that I had to take the chain off my tool box in back of my truck and put it around my case of water. Also used to say that I was gonna show up at home with a 12 pack of beer and when my chic asks why, I was gonna say it's cause it's cheaper then water.

Take care everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post

When this pandemic first started I used to joke that I had to take the chain off my tool box in back of my truck and put it around my case of water. Also used to say that I was gonna show up at home with a 12 pack of beer and when my chic asks why, I was gonna say it's cause it's cheaper then water.
    Damn. It's still around $3.00 out here in Central Coast of Cali. LOL gas is finally cheap and no one is driving.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Damn. It's still around $3.00 out here in Central Coast of Cali. LOL gas is finally cheap and no one is driving.
    That's the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Nothing is imminent

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post

Don't forget to lock up the TP also.

My local Sam's club just now is getting enough TP where you don't have to stand in line in the morning to get a pack.

Don't forget to lock up the TP also.

My local Sam's club just now is getting enough TP where you don't have to stand in line in the morning to get a pack.
    **** it. I use my cat instead. They are selfcleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    **** it. I use my cat instead. They are selfcleaning.
    Lol

Adrian Wojnarowski:*Beginning on May 1, the NBA is allowing teams to open their practice facilities to players in cities and states where local governments have eased stay-at-home orders,*sources tell ESPN.*

Ė*viaTwitter*wojespn

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast