Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    So there is a way now? Interesting how fast you're changing your tune
    not at all... its more me praying there is... i am about 99.9 percent sure from the start of this which i stated there wont be a season... i am just wishful thinking at this point.. i know you hate me being right but get use to it. I am that incredible.

Ira Winderman:*Adam Silver, asked if there will be regular season, says, “Honestly, we haven’t made any decisions. In a perfect world, yes, we would try to finish the regular season.”*

–*via*Twitter*IraHeatBeat
    clearly you dont care at all and have so many other things to do lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    clearly you dont care at all and have so many other things to do lol
    Once again you have issues about understanding properly what you read, if the season resumes I care if it doesn't then so be it. When you'll be a grown men I hope you'll get things quicker honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    not at all... its more me praying there is... i am about 99.9 percent sure from the start of this which i stated there wont be a season... i am just wishful thinking at this point.. i know you hate me being right but get use to it. I am that incredible.
    Since I have never seen you being right I'll have troubles to hate you.

Kyle Ratke:*Rosas says that all scenarios have been discussed regarding resuming NBA play, including extending this season into the summer and possibly pushing next season back.*

–*via*Twitter*Kyle_Ratke

Kyle Ratke:*Rosas says that all scenarios have been discussed regarding resuming NBA play, including extending this season into the summer and possibly pushing next season back.*

–*via*Twitter*Kyle_Ratke
    That’s what I’ve always thought would happen. It sucks for the players because their offseason schedule gets ****ed but I think it’s the most logical scenario for everyone involved

Your baby can't do this

–*via*Twitter*Kyle_Ratke
    What is also interesting is that the NBA obviously has lost revenue, hence next year's cap will probably be lower. Maybe we might make up for it when it's opened up but I doubt it. I don't see a realistic option until August. If that is too late then they can quarantine all the players in the same hotel or something and play at the same arena. That would be very interesting if that happened.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Next season won’t start until December.... already posted it but no one thought it would happen. NBA might consider permanently changing it too

Going on record here about these predictions:

1) The number of national new cases have peaked or we're very close to the peak right now and have plateaued. I know most models aren't predicting that this will occur for another 1-2 weeks, but I'm predicting that they are wrong and that we are on the right side of the curve at this point (albeit still in the middle, but the middle right). Our peak came Saturday and we've since had 3 consecutive days well below that.

2) Basketball will pick back up towards the end of May to mid June.

I think we still have a ways to go, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel (albeit it is still far away, but it is at least in sight). Fingers crossed guys!
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 04-07-2020 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Next season won’t start until December.... already posted it but no one thought it would happen. NBA might consider permanently changing it too
    I thought it would happen, remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post

1) The number of national new cases have peaked or we're very close to the peak right now and have plateaued. I know most models aren't predicting that this will occur for another 1-2 weeks, but I'm predicting that they are wrong and that we are on the right side of the curve at this point (albeit still in the middle, but the middle right). Our peak came Saturday and we've since had 3 consecutive days well below that.

I think we still have a ways to go, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel (albeit it is still far away, but it is at least in sight). Fingers crossed guys!
    You're not many to predict a return of the NBA (you, G1, Jay, WS) curious to see what will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post

From what we are seeing right now end of June or beginning of July is a good probability. I won't be surprised if it's beginning of August just to be safe. One thing to take into consideration is the warmer weather. If this virus acts like its cousins, then it would subside much faster. Time will tell bro. Good to hear from you. How are things going on the family front, if I may ask?

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    ya and also maybe reduced games. Like 70 instead of 82.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    ya and also maybe reduced games. Like 70 instead of 82.
    82 even 70 games are pointless, make it a 60-65 games season forever and we're good, plus we would see less load management.

Mike Trudell

@LakersReporter

On a conference call, Rob Pelinka emphasized the health and safety of everybody - players, staff, fans, public - as No. 1. Period. If we get to a point where there’s a path to play, then: "I can say definitively that all of us hope there’s a way to have an NBA champion crowned."

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast