Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Clippers fans talking **** in the main forum..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Clippers fans talking **** in the main forum..
    Is there anything they can say? I mean look at their trophy case..

Your baby can't do this

During his quarantine, Vogel said he has purposefully shifted his mindset. “I’ve mentally flipped my seasons,” Vogel explained. “I’m in the summer now. I really feel it’s necessary for us to mentally decompress. It’s a better mindset than trying to power through this. If we sprint through what could potentially be a two- to three-month break, with workouts and meetings and projects and film throughout, will we be fresh when it matters?*“We need to realize ‘when it matters’ could be July or August.”*

–*via*Jackie MacMullan @ ESPN

Kyle Goon:*Frank Vogel just spoke on a conference call about the possibility the 2019-20 season might not resume: “That certainly is a possibility,*and it would be a huge disappointment if we aren’t able to play. However, we get it, and this is bigger than basketball.”*

–*via*Twitter*kylegoon

*Coaching,*Frank Vogel,*Los Angeles Lakers

Storyline:*Season Suspension

Mike Trudell:*Vogel has his assistants “working on the playoff opponents as if the (regular) season were not to resume and they were to go right into the playoffs,” just in case.*“So whenever we’re able to resume we’re ready to go.”*

–*via*TwitterLakersReporter

Mike Trudell:*LAL built terrific chemistry, were in a nice rhythm when the season was suspended, having just beat MIL+LAC, w/a 5.5 game lead. Vogel said they’re going to have to “re-create” it.*Can’t assume it will maintain. But he’s confident due to how quickly they found it to start season.*

–*viaTwitter*LakersReporter

Bill Oram: On conference call with Lakers beat writers,*Frank Vogel just said… • Coaches and staff were not tested for COVID-19, only players, saying “everybody recognized the shortage of tests.”*• “Us getting back on the court is not the most important thing for the world right now”*

–via*Twitter*billoram

https://twitter.com/ShowtimeForum/st...44329139703810

Since the $1 column is hot garbage, feel free to choose your player. Has to be a backup/3rd stringer -- except for maybe Dwight Howard/Trevor Ariza/Lou Williams/Glen Rice/Rodman/R.Harper/Van Exel-- those are valued at probably $2 at least. I'm building around Kobe/Shaq and LBJ/AD.

5 Shaq
    2 Kuzma
    1 X.Henry
    5 Kobe
    2 Caruso

Kuzma/Caruso would probably do better behind Kobe/Shaq.

4 Wilt
    3 AD
    5 LBJ
    1 SVI
    2 Fish

A third scorer behind LBJ/AD? sure, plug in Wilt. Add two sharpshooters.

Fisher
    Kobe
    Fox
    Odom
    AD

Bron
    Don’t matter
    Don’t matter
    AD
    Shaq

Game over

The NBA is "angling" to cancel the 2019-20 season after China's CBA shutdown, per @WindhorstESPN "There is a significant amount of pessimism right now."

i tried to warn you guys to lessen the pain when it eventually happens lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    The NBA is "angling" to cancel the 2019-20 season after China's CBA shutdown, per @WindhorstESPN "There is a significant amount of pessimism right now."

We're not children, guys like you are hilarious trying to play the I told you so...if the NBA season resumes good if it's not we'll move on, we have lives, we have children, we have others hobbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    We're not children, guys like you are hilarious trying to play the I told you so...if the NBA season resumes good if it's not we'll move on, we have lives, we have children, we have others hobbies.
    the amount of anger

there is no other hobbies right now for the next 5 months most likely... id be surprised if football even starts on time.

the amount of anger

there is no other hobbies right now for the next 5 months most likely... id be surprised if football even starts on time.
    If you have children you have others hobbies, if you are a child then yes you're screwed, I guess you are one.

the amount of anger

Interesting that you're finding it funny that the season might be cut short without a winner when before the season started Philly was picked by many (myself included) to come out the East. I guess you gave up on your team and happy that you don't have to come up with excuses when they would've lost in the 1st round.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Interesting that you're finding it funny that the season might be cut short without a winner when before the season started Philly was picked by many (myself included) to come out the East. I guess you gave up on your team and happy that you don't have to come up with excuses when they would've lost in the 1st round.
    i am more mad than anyone... this means brett brown will be brought back... sixers are ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    If you have children you have others hobbies, if you are a child then yes you're screwed, I guess you are one.
    so if you dont have kids you are a child???? totally sound logic.

NBA season has been suspended

The nba is talking about having a HORSE competition with high profile nba players.. sounds boring af but **** it I’d probably watch, at least for a few mins

Your baby can't do this

Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast