Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 646
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,762
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Thatís right but hereís a health tip:

    Make sure that when you jack off that you are wearing a hazmat suit. You never know whoís jizz has the carona
    Ahhh!!! Whatís up bro?! Welcome back!

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I explained exactly how it was the governments fault. The public is not responsible nor do they have the means for funding research on treatment and vaccines or preparing testing or implementing procedures at airports and quarantine procedures. All of those things are the governments responsibilities. All of those things are things that our government failed to do. All of those things would've helped to slow down the spread of the virus. We barely started testing in any meaningful way this last week (about mid week to be precise). That's inexcusable. We've had 3.5 months to prepare for this and by we I dont mean the American people, I mean the government and we literally waited until hospitals were being overcrowded. We're now scrambling to get more medical supplies and get enough materials for testing and hospital equipment. These are things that should've been taken care of back in January. We had the time to do it but we didn't because our president disbanded the pandemic agency, which would oversee this sort of thing and then spent the past 3.5 months telling people how this was a hoax and didn't bother to put any contingency plans in place. Mind you, these are all procedures that have been empirically shown to slow the spread of these sorts of things and we failed at every single one. Another thing to keep in mind is that a lot of people had no idea (and we still really don't because we haven't been testing) until the last 10 days or so because we weren't testing anywhere and so there was a very small number of cases up until the last 2 weeks or so and so people didn't think the problem was here and this lack of information again, is entirely on the government because we weren't prepared to test and had no procedures in place to do so. If we had been doing mass testing early on, the public would've been much better informed and we might've acted a lot sooner in terms of shutting things down, before the virus was so widespread.
    After posting my last thoughts on this and rereading I saw that even though we're talking about the same thing we're talking about different perspectives. You're talking about it in a national/political stance while I've been talking about it as an individual/personal stance.

    I believe it was you that said worked in a hospital so you're talking from personal experience. You're actually seeing what's going on. I don't disagree with anything you've said about how the government really shatting the bed overall on how they've handled this and how it's affected the nation.

    But I'm talking on a personal level. Lord willing that neither I nor anyone in my household were to get the virus but if someone were to get sick I sure wouldn't blame the government. I wouldn't blame anyone but myself for not taking better precautions. I shouldn't have to look to the government to tell me to be clean, especially in public. I shouldn't have to wait for the government to tell me what precautions to take while I have access to the web.

    I got 2 questions though for you: 1) Seeing how many people are infected but aren't showing any signs is the virus dormant? Is it gonna die off like a flu virus in a couple of weeks or can it kick in later on like HIV?

    2) I live way down South right next to Mexico, coronavirus cases have already began to pop up down here already. Being that a true quarantine hasn't really been implemented can the virus go back north and affect people that didn't get the virus the first time? Especially because it was said that the Texas/Mexico border were closed but that was a lie, the the bridges are still open.

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,519
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Ahhh!!! Whatís up bro?! Welcome back!
    Being forced to stay home makes it harder to stay off psd. Smfh

    Your baby can't do this

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,599
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    After posting my last thoughts on this and rereading I saw that even though we're talking about the same thing we're talking about different perspectives. You're talking about it in a national/political stance while I've been talking about it as an individual/personal stance.

    I believe it was you that said worked in a hospital so you're talking from personal experience. You're actually seeing what's going on. I don't disagree with anything you've said about how the government really shatting the bed overall on how they've handled this and how it's affected the nation.

    But I'm talking on a personal level. Lord willing that neither I nor anyone in my household were to get the virus but if someone were to get sick I sure wouldn't blame the government. I wouldn't blame anyone but myself for not taking better precautions. I shouldn't have to look to the government to tell me to be clean, especially in public. I shouldn't have to wait for the government to tell me what precautions to take while I have access to the web.

    I got 2 questions though for you: 1) Seeing how many people are infected but aren't showing any signs is the virus dormant? Is it gonna die off like a flu virus in a couple of weeks or can it kick in later on like HIV?

    2) I live way down South right next to Mexico, coronavirus cases have already began to pop up down here already. Being that a true quarantine hasn't really been implemented can the virus go back north and affect people that didn't get the virus the first time? Especially because it was said that the Texas/Mexico border were closed but that was a lie, the the bridges are still open.
    From what I know:

    1) Some people can't be affected by the virus but can still contaminate others people, they're called healthy carrier.
    It can kick in later, many scientists around the world think that the virus will not die because of hotter temperatures, but that's a just a thought for now.

    2) Yes the virus can affect people who didn't got it in the first place.

    Bigmoves probably knows better though.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,548
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Why are you taking this so seriously? Honestly, why?
    Right is right and wrong is wrong...thatís all. Word play is always annoying.

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,090
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Right is right and wrong is wrong...thatís all. Word play is always annoying.
    So you want to tell me what I meant? Lol...

    The nation is on a standstill and you're worried about someone making a joke about LBJ. Defending him LMFAO....

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    From what I know:

    1) Some people can't be affected by the virus but can still contaminate others people, they're called healthy carrier.
    It can kick in later, many scientists around the world think that the virus will not die because of hotter temperatures, but that's a just a thought for now.

    2) Yes the virus can affect people who didn't got it in the first place.

    Bigmoves probably knows better though.
    Thanks.

    These are the 2 answers that make me believe this will not go away anytime soon. I mentioned awhile back that Mexico is very bad and even though it was said that the borders were closed, they haven't. Too much money involved.

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,599
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Thanks.

    These are the 2 answers that make me believe this will not go away anytime soon. I mentioned awhile back that Mexico is very bad and even though it was said that the borders were closed, they haven't. Too much money involved.
    Yeah Mexico will be a problem if nothing is done.

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,797
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Being forced to stay home makes it harder to stay off psd. Smfh
    Have you tried this?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciu1oIAP3J0

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,787
    Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Lolz

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,762
    Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Lol!

    This is also a great way to enjoy being at home!

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MelQ-_-PdqQ&t=74s

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,519
    Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    I need to do that

    Your baby can't do this

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,519
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Lol!

    This is also a great way to enjoy being at home!

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MelQ-_-PdqQ&t=74s
    I need to do that too

    Your baby can't do this

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,519
    I kinda got stuck at the hanger..

    Your baby can't do this

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,519
    Ok no problem. My wife got it out

    Your baby can't do this

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •