Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Iím sorry but **** China! Stop eating bats mother ****ers!!
    Lullz

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

I want to be optimistic but I donít think their is anyway they salvage this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I want to be optimistic but I donít think their is anyway they salvage this season.

I agree. There's schools closing down for the school year, everyone is being urged to quarantine themselves, which isn't gonna happen. So this virus is gonna continue to spread, even possible for it to make itself back around.

I personally think this virus is still months away from running it's course. This NBA season should be way on the back burner.

Just heard on the radio that a guy has tried combing Hydroxycloroquine which is a malaria drug and a Z pack and it has a 100% success rate. Needs more testing but drugs are available. Could be a big breakthrough.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Just heard on the radio that a guy has tried combing Hydroxycloroquine which is a malaria drug and a Z pack and it has a 100% success rate. Needs more testing but drugs are available. Could be a big breakthrough.
    Yeah I heard something like that was tested at Marseille 2 days ago but didn't hear anything else then.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I agree. There's schools closing down for the school year, everyone is being urged to quarantine themselves, which isn't gonna happen. So this virus is gonna continue to spread, even possible for it to make itself back around.

I personally think this virus is still months away from running it's course. This NBA season should be way on the back burner.
    Depends on how far the league is willing to resume its season like june, july august?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Depends on how far the league is willing to resume its season like june, july august?
    The thing is that here in the U.S. it's gonna be hard to contain the virus because we're a very materialistic, capitalistic country. The word quarantine keeps being thrown around but everyone is still in the streets. Sure we aren't going to a few closed down businesses but we're just going to different ones.

And like I mentioned earlier it's very likely to go back around because of everyone going about their days as if nothing's going on. There's still truck drivers driving cross country.

And I haven't even mentioned Mexico. Living right on the border of Mexico I'm telling you this 1st hand, it's very bad as far as personal hygiene. And it's not that people want to be dirty but if they haven't eaten a good meal in a few days, if they come up on a few dollars they're not gonna run and buy hand soap.

The virus hasn't really hit the RGV but when it does its really gonna get bad. There's way too many people down here and we're literally a hop, jump & skip away from Mexico. And once it gets down here I believe it's just gonna go right back north because there's just too much traffic going back and forth.

I honestly don't think we've seen the worst yet.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    The thing is that here in the U.S. it's gonna be hard to contain the virus because we're a very materialistic, capitalistic country. The word quarantine keeps being thrown around but everyone is still in the streets. Sure we aren't going to a few closed down businesses but we're just going to different ones.

And like I mentioned earlier it's very likely to go back around because of everyone going about their days as if nothing's going on. There's still truck drivers driving cross country.

And I haven't even mentioned Mexico. Living right on the border of Mexico I'm telling you this 1st hand, it's very bad as far as personal hygiene. And it's not that people want to be dirty but if they haven't eaten a good meal in a few days, if they come up on a few dollars they're not gonna run and buy hand soap.

The virus hasn't really hit the RGV but when it does its really gonna get bad. There's way too many people down here and we're literally a hop, jump & skip away from Mexico. And once it gets down here I believe it's just gonna go right back north because there's just too much traffic going back and forth.

I honestly don't think we've seen the worst yet.
    Once again depends on how far the league can go to finish the season plus how long this thing will last.

I mean if the whole league quarantines itself in the strictest way, then maybe it may have a chance. No fans and only refs and minimal camera guys. It might work. Is it realistic? No.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Can't say much about Malaria drug. I have taken it myself, but that was 25+ years ago. A Z pack is not just an antibiotic, but also has immunomodulatory qualities in it. Meaning it boosts the immune system in certain ways.

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/s...135989760?s=20

Two Lakers players have tested positive for the coronavirus, per

@ShamsCharania

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Can't say much about Malaria drug. I have taken it myself, but that was 25+ years ago. A Z pack is not just an antibiotic, but also has immunomodulatory qualities in it. Meaning it boosts the immune system in certain ways.
    Would be huge if it really works. The drug itself is already approved by the FDA so they would just need to find out what the correct dose would be. Would be a lot sooner that waiting for a new drug to get approved.

WS, did you have any side effects from the Malaria drug?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/s...135989760?s=20

Two Lakers players have tested positive for the coronavirus, per

@ShamsCharania
    Oh no..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Oh no..
    And now theyíre gonna test the rest of the team...tells me they only tested the ones that had symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    And now theyíre gonna test the rest of the team...tells me they only tested the ones that had symptoms.

Maybe not. Sounds like all the players were tested and now they are testing coaches and staff.

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast