Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    We are good also. We are in central coast of California. Not too many cases here at this point.

Regarding the NBA opening up. If we want big crowds, then it should wait longer.

Only way the season gets going sooner than later is if all the players are isolated in the same place with team personnel and coaches; and they play in the same arena. The one in Vegas is a neutral place. No crowds. Obviously all parties involved would have to test negative for the virus. Since all people involved have been quarantining for about 3 weeks now, they can start this format of the games pretty soon. Not the best scenario and we will lose our home court advantage with seeding but the NBA will start sooner. What do you think?
    Yeah, I could see them doing that. One potential alternative might be to start this up around may and play out the rest of the season as was planned (but then slowly start to transition into live games as things improve. It would be really weird though to watch the games without any fans, at least at first

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, I could see them doing that. One potential alternative might be to start this up around may and play out the rest of the season as was planned (but then slowly start to transition into live games as things improve. It would be really weird though to watch the games without any fans, at least at first
    ya it would be. It's like watching "The Office". No laughing or anything by an audience. It was weird for me.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

On a 45-minute call with Silver and the heads of 11 other prominent sports organizations,*President Trump shared his frustration with the absence of sports and urged the commissioners to resume play as soon as possible, according to multiple sources.*People close to multiple commissioners involved said they would continue to follow the advice of the health professionals, as opposed to Trumpís urges.*

Ėvia*Shams Charania @ The Athletic

NBA season has been suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    On a 45-minute call with Silver and the heads of 11 other prominent sports organizations,*President Trump shared his frustration with the absence of sports and urged the commissioners to resume play as soon as possible, according to multiple sources.*People close to multiple commissioners involved said they would continue to follow the advice of the health professionals, as opposed to Trumpís urges.*

Ėvia*Shams Charania @ The Athletic
    Good they are listening to health professionals. What a dumbass... Seriously, why the **** does trump want sports to resume ASAP? Money. He doesnít care about the safety of players as long as he gets a big fat check for his investments as well as his big fish buddies with deep pockets. I want sports to resume too but sports need to resume when itís safe to do so.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Good they are listening to health professionals. What a dumbass... Seriously, why the **** does trump want sports to resume ASAP? Money. He doesnít care about the safety of players as long as he gets a big fat check for his investments as well as his big fish buddies with deep pockets. I want sports to resume too but sports need to resume when itís safe to do so.

Whatís worse is that 50 million people voted for that clown.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Whatís worse is that 50 million people voted for that clown.
    Whatís even worse is after everything, people still blindly support him

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Whatís even worse is after everything, people still blindly support him
    What's even worse is that he will be elected again.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    The orange guy sees nothing else than money.

Itís all about the money *****es!!!

So yíall are gonna vote for sleepy Joe in November??

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    So yíall are gonna vote for sleepy Joe in November??
    Yep. To draw on a pilot metaphor, I would rather have a mediocre pilot flying the plane then someone who has no experience piloting a plane, happens to be really bad at piloting a plane, and to top it off thinks that they are an excellent pilot. I would vote for anyone in here who was running for president over trump and I would implore any sane person in here to do the same.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 04-11-2020 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yep. To draw on a pilot metaphor, I would rather have a mediocre pilot flying the plane then someone who has no experience piloting a plane, happens to be really bad at piloting a plane, and to top it off thinks that they are an excellent pilot. I would vote for anyone in here who was running for president over trump and I would implore any sane person in here to do the same.
    Iím not voting for either one of those idiots.. Joe Biden doesnít even know thatís heís running for president and Trump is well Trump..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Iím not voting for either one of those idiots.. Joe Biden doesnít even know thatís heís running for president and Trump is well Trump..
    I understand the sentiment. I'm by no means a Joe Biden fan, but I will say that in my opinion, Trump poses a far greater risk to the existence of the human race than any other risk we presently have out there (at least the in the immediate future) and far greater than this virus. What this virus has highlighted is how important it is to have someone who isn't completely incompetent at the helm. I'm voting for Biden not because I think Biden will do a good job, but because I think it is essential that Trump is out of office. I would vote for any of you over trump, because of the great risk trump poses to the safety of humanity.

Just out of curiosity what should Trump have done differently?

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast