Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    so if you dont have kids you are a child???? totally sound logic.
    You don't even understand what you read.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Interesting that you're finding it funny that the season might be cut short without a winner when before the season started Philly was picked by many (myself included) to come out the East. I guess you gave up on your team and happy that you don't have to come up with excuses when they would've lost in the 1st round.
    That's exactly what's happening with him, since his sixers are crap (since december easily) he lost interest, and when covid-19 came he was lobbying for the season to be cancelled for health reasons, llullzzzzzzzz.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    The nba is talking about having a HORSE competition with high profile nba players.. sounds boring af but **** it I’d probably watch, at least for a few mins
    So crappy, cancel the season already instead of bringing this ****.

My favorite is NBA players remotely playing NBA2K against each other and they are airing that.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    That's exactly what's happening with him, since his sixers are crap (since december easily) he lost interest, and when covid-19 came he was lobbying for the season to be cancelled for health reasons, llullzzzzzzzz.
    most of the actual smart laker fans here know me and know i never lose interest in my team even if they suck... i call out my team good or bad but good try... also you are the one that seems mad/irate/upset per all of your posts and backlash for me coming in here giving lakers fans the news all because i said i called it. You went from calling me a child to calling my team **** to accusing me of losing interest all in a matter of 3 posts but had the nerve to say you have other hobbies and its no big deal

also why would i want the season cancelled when i have said all along if the sixers dont win it which they wont because their coach is a moron id love for the lakers to win it to get bron a ring? But yes i totally want the season cancelled because the sixers suck.... my god the logic.

trump is technically our saving grace for sports fans.... he will do everything in his power to push them to continue the season for economic help. Losing any of the major sports would be a huge blow.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    The nba is talking about having a HORSE competition with high profile nba players.. sounds boring af but **** it I’d probably watch, at least for a few mins
    I just laughed when I saw this.... I still think they find a way to salvage the season until they say officially but thank goodness we have Football draft etc... this no sports sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I just laughed when I saw this.... I still think they find a way to salvage the season until they say officially but thank goodness we have Football draft etc... this no sports sucks!
    no sports no alcohol no going out with girls....our manhood has been taken.

I thought you were gay? JK.. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I thought you were gay? JK.. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
    only for giants+lakers but you are closing in on greatness as next in line : )

most of the actual smart laker fans here know me and know i never lose interest in my team even if they suck... i call out my team good or bad but good try... also you are the one that seems mad/irate/upset per all of your posts and backlash for me coming in here giving lakers fans the news all because i said i called it. You went from calling me a child to calling my team **** to accusing me of losing interest all in a matter of 3 posts but had the nerve to say you have other hobbies and its no big deal

also why would i want the season cancelled when i have said all along if the sixers dont win it which they wont because their coach is a moron id love for the lakers to win it to get bron a ring? But yes i totally want the season cancelled because the sixers suck.... my god the logic.
    Why would I argue with someone that doesn't even understand what he's reading?

Stopped drinking since November

good on you tbh... ***** bad for ya.

Slacker!!

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast