Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Donít give up hope yet guys.. Were winning that damn trophy this year.
    Imagine us overcoming Kobe's death and Covid-19.

Lebron on IG saying b e wants to be a Lakers for the rest of his career is awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lebron on IG saying b e wants to be a Lakers for the rest of his career is awesome...
    Lol not like there is much left of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    This
    Got it. Thanks.

Imagine us overcoming Kobe's death and Covid-19.
    Amazing if we could do that. A special year to remember for sure.

I know you're not advocating closing the borders, even if closing the borders was the right thing to do. Honestly I'm more worried about the NBA season being done, I can come to LA when I want when this virus will be gone or at least contained. What's too bad is that this Lakers season was looking special, and I wanted a part of it live @Staples, we don't know how long Lebron can keep it up and if our team will still mesh and how it will affect them if the NBA season is done, I mean they fought all season long to be #1 seed and have a chance to win it all. That's too bad our governments are that bad anticipating the right things to do.
    I'm not a Trump supporter at all, in fact I believe he's a bigger douche then LBJ and that says something lol. And even though he handled the initial reports of this virus very badly, honestly there wasn't much he could do to prevent it from coming to the U.S. unless he would've immediately closed our borders but that would've just opened a whole new cans of worms (much worse IMO). And the virus would've still eventually made it's way to the U.S.

We cannot truly quarantine because business cannot stop. We just got to let it run it's course but practice safe and clean habits in the meantime (something we should've been doing all along).

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Got it. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Amazing if we could do that. A special year to remember for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I'm not a Trump supporter at all, in fact I believe he's a bigger douche then LBJ and that says something lol. And even though he handled the initial reports of this virus very badly, honestly there wasn't much he could do to prevent it from coming to the U.S. unless he would've immediately closed our borders but that would've just opened a whole new cans of worms (much worse IMO). And the virus would've still eventually made it's way to the U.S.

We cannot truly quarantine because business cannot stop. We just got to let it run it's course but practice safe and clean habits in the meantime (something we should've been doing all along).
    Of course but doing something first instead of mocking the virus on twitter (trump says hello) would for sure had better results now.

Of course but doing something first instead of mocking the virus on twitter (trump says hello) would for sure had better results now.
    I agree that Trump's initial reaction was very ignorant, classless and just plain stupid. But that's nothing new for him.

I'm not gonna contradict your stance that if he would've reacted differently there'd be better results now but I think they'd been very minimal at best. IMO it would be very sad for us individually to have to look to the president for him to tell us to wash our hands. Getting diseases and viruses from being in large crowds isn't anything new.

It sucks that the sports world is put on hold but there's real life more important issues right now.

You guys can blame Trump but Iím blaming China. **** those bat eating mother ****ers!!

I agree that Trump's initial reaction was very ignorant, classless and just plain stupid. But that's nothing new for him.

I'm not gonna contradict your stance that if he would've reacted differently there'd be better results now but I think they'd been very minimal at best. IMO it would be very sad for us individually to have to look to the president for him to tell us to wash our hands. Getting diseases and viruses from being in large crowds isn't anything new.

It sucks that the sports world is put on hold but there's real life more important issues right now.
    Like you said, it would be very sad for us individually to have to look to the president for him to wash our hands. Getting diseases and viruses from being in large crowds isn't anything new. So with your life more important issues right now, depends on how well you're educated because you're at risk only if you're not careful, this thing got public and viral since january if people didn't take it seriously like trump this is their fault, I'm not gonna go emotional for a bunch of morons.

Like you said, it would be very sad for us individually to have to look to the president for him to wash our hands. Getting diseases and viruses from being in large crowds isn't anything new. So with your life more important issues right now, depends on how well you're educated because you're at risk only if you're not careful, this thing got public and viral since january if people didn't take it seriously like trump this is their fault, I'm not gonna go emotional for a bunch of morons.
    Texas/Mexico borders officially closed yesterday.

Texas/Mexico borders officially closed yesterday.
    This is the way.

Lol not like there is much left of his career.
    I bet heís got 7 years left being a top 20 player in the nba

Wait, your telling me that a guy who panders to the neo nazi voter is a bigger douche than Lebron...wow...such amazing insights you have.

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast