Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, at least 10 games would be good for sure
    Hope it happens.

Yeah, at least 10 games would be good for sure
    At least. To get the rust off.

We are still on the upwards curve but the cases are not logarithmic as it could have been if we did not do all these measures to isolate or distance ourselves. BM mentioned that there are not enough tests yet and that number could be higher. Very true. It’s not as bad as we originally thought, it could have been except for New York and parts of Washington state. I give it another couple of months. Hope the season at that point continues. Lakers are relevant again and the league would want to bank on that.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    At least. To get the rust off.
    Yeah for sure

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    We are still on the upwards curve but the cases are not logarithmic as it could have been if we did not do all these measures to isolate or distance ourselves. BM mentioned that there are not enough tests yet and that number could be higher. Very true. It’s not as bad as we originally thought, it could have been except for New York and parts of Washington state. I give it another couple of months. Hope the season at that point continues. Lakers are relevant again and the league would want to bank on that.
    Yeah, I think for sure we'll pick up play and finish out the season.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Rich white dudes are handed a get out of jail free card when they are born.

Cuban said. “I’m proud of the NBA and the way we’ve reacted. I think we’ve led the way, and hopefully will lead the way out of this. I mean you know no one has perfect information right now, and so all decisions are tough. But, you know,*if I had to guess based off the people I’ve talked to at the CDC and other places — I would say that the over under would be June 1, and I’m taking the under.”*

Both*NBA*players and owners are focused on concluding the 2019-20 season when action eventually resumes across the league, according to ESPN's Ramona Shelburne.*

Shelburne said Monday on*Outside The Lines*that*"no matter what, they want to salvage the season—if that's in July, if that's in August, if that's in September, so be it."

Outside The Lines@OTLonESPN

“No matter what, they want to salvage the season.” @ramonashelburne explains the sense among #NBA owners and players as they try to plan for basketball post #COVIDー19 https://t.co/hvoUxfhXPg

The NBA suspended games*indefinitely March 11*because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Both*NBA*players and owners are focused on concluding the 2019-20 season when action eventually resumes across the league, according to ESPN's Ramona Shelburne.*

Shelburne said Monday on*Outside The Lines*that*"no matter what, they want to salvage the season—if that's in July, if that's in August, if that's in September, so be it."

“No matter what, they want to salvage the season.” @ramonashelburne explains the sense among #NBA owners and players as they try to plan for basketball post #COVIDー19 https://t.co/hvoUxfhXPg

The NBA suspended games*indefinitely March 11*because of the coronavirus pandemic.
    Yep, I think we can be pretty confident that this season will be concluded. One thing that will be interesting is how free agency plays out, because it will be a very short period this time around, especially if the season ends up finishing around August or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post

They are stupid! Obviously basketball is way more important for them. Who cares when you see that people are still getting dick and here our wonderful government and their bosses still thinking how much cash and help to send their people!
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

better not.......
    Last edited by b-ballistic; 03-23-2020 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    They are stupid! Obviously basketball is way more important for them. Who cares when you see that people are still getting dick and here our wonderful government and their bosses still thinking how much cash and help to send their people!
    Freudian Slip?

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Yep, I think we can be pretty confident that this season will be concluded. One thing that will be interesting is how free agency plays out, because it will be a very short period this time around, especially if the season ends up finishing around August or so.
    Yep, I think this will be time to start the next season in december, and why not permanantly since there are already talks to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Well, people have to mate still or blow their loads..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Well, people have to mate still or blow their loads..
    That’s right but here’s a health tip:

Make sure that when you jack off that you are wearing a hazmat suit. You never know who’s jizz has the carona

Your baby can't do this

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast