Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    They will change the start of the season to December permanently

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Nah

It's hard to think basketball and the Lakers right now.

People usually take comfort in sports when things go south.

At this point nothing would suprise me in regard to cancellation or further postponement.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Like I said earlier, I see some 3 games in 3 nights if we finish this regular season and some back to back in the playoffs.
    If they want to play all the games then, yes, they would be forced to do that

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

I think if and when they come back they should get all the teams to 70 games and then start the playoffs..

^^^^This would be best IMO with a rushed playoffs. Maybe change the playoffs go to a 2-3-2 format to not have so many travel days. With some back to backs in the playoffs.

Then a short off season to start next season as close as possible to it's normal start time. With a couple of more back to backs then normal they could get very close to a normal season by the 2022 season.

But it would all depend on how soon they can resume this season.

My best guess is that this is going to last 3 months total. Forget the regular season and go straight into the playoffs. I agree with Tex (can't believe I just said that), that there should be a 2-3-2 format to decrease travelling.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

I heard the Lakers are in quarantine right now. 4 Nets players tested positive for the virus including KD.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I heard the Lakers are in quarantine right now. 4 Nets players tested positive for the virus including KD.
    This is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakers will be tested tomorrow

Bill De Blasio: We wish them a speedy recovery. But, with all due respect, an entire NBA team should NOT get tested for COVID-19 while there are critically ill patients waiting to be tested. Tests should not be for the wealthy, but for the sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Bill De Blasio: We wish them a speedy recovery. But, with all due respect, an entire NBA team should NOT get tested for COVID-19 while there are critically ill patients waiting to be tested. Tests should not be for the wealthy, but for the sick.
    Pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    My best guess is that this is going to last 3 months total. Forget the regular season and go straight into the playoffs. I agree with Tex (can't believe I just said that), that there should be a 2-3-2 format to decrease travelling.
    Scientist are calculating way more than 3 months. The way our system operates, things will get worst before they get better.
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Lol but we both know that you agree with me a lot more then you let on. You just too worried about being liked on here.

I get a lot of laughs when I post something and get no response and a month or 2 later you post the exact same thing and you guys oohh aahh the idea.

It's all good though, we all family.

Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast