Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Also note to everyone on this thread. Lets keep the political stuff out of it as much as possible. It does have some political links to it, but lets not get personal and fighting in a time of unity and cooperation. Lets support each other as we are Lakers PSD family and we have gone through enough this season already.

If anyone has any new info about the topic, please feel free to post. Also updates on the NBA and Lakers.

Thanks guys.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    It's just people are paying closer attention to it than before. Mass hysteria has an affect on ballooning this pandemic in a more exaggerated response. No need to panic guys. Unless you have COPD (for example), which you would be susceptible to the flu also.
    Umm.. Yeah it has..

Itís not just affecting the sports world either..

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/seatt...094500177.html

He does care about rich black people.
    I know you are kidding, He is a fascist! His father was too. But one thing for sure he is a pathetic liar!
    ďYou will never be forgotten!Ē Lebron and friends

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I know you are kidding, He is a fascist! His father was too. But one thing for sure he is a pathetic liar!
    lullz. It's all good bro. Just stay safe and healthy.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I'm not referring to how he handled this (that was clearly bad), but he could've handled it great and it wouldn't change that he's still the most incompetent, unqualified president in the history of this country (and he wins this distinction by a landslide). As for those record pay increases you're referring to, they aren't all that record breaking when you factor in inflation...it's also worth noting, which anyone who pays any kind of attention has surly already noticed, that the booming economy has entirely been the byproduct of the previous administration. Lastly, this isn't a political forum so stop posting this kind of nonsense on here.
    Wow. You really hate the guy no matter what he does. He saved lives by restricting travel immediately in the middle of this impeachment witchhunt. What the hell else do you want him to do? Many people have enjoyed a great economy and Democrats only want to destroy it.

Inside you are giggling when the stock market is crashing. The reality is that it has a tangible affect on people's lives. I rather wish everyone succeed. Instead people like you just want to tear down what other people have built over a lifetime. If you weren't political about your comments than don't bring up the president. You clearly were just as culpable. You were just called out for your bias.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    People are straight up losing their damn minds over this. The flu has killed more people this season..
    look at italy right now... the spread rate is way above the flu as is the mortality rate... This is just the start. The peek in italy is speculated to happen in 2 weeks... it hasnt even happened yet over there.

No basketball?

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Itís not just affecting the sports world either..

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/seatt...094500177.html
    No hookers?

League came away from conference call, NBA season will finish his year.

I'm not a Trump fan bro but the U.S. has historically been poor to respond in these situations. Even with the encouragement of the President's advisers, still the response has been slow.
    I think a major problem was this clown making fun of it, countless videos of him joking about it or making it seem like a hoax. It was poor in every way, and Iím not sure how you can defend it tbh.... I donít want to get into politics because for me two wings on the same bird, meant to divide us and honestly we need to come together more than ever now.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    look at italy right now... the spread rate is way above the flu as is the mortality rate... This is just the start. The peek in italy is speculated to happen in 2 weeks... it hasnt even happened yet over there.
    Its an absolute disgrace what other countries did by not limiting their risk. They are suffering a lot more than the US because we had the balls to shut down the borders immediately. Most of the newer outbreaks are travelers who came from Europe. I'm glad we shut that border down immediately and try to contain the outbreak. The best way is to isolate the areas affected and to treat the affected victims.

The FDA has approved many waivers in order to bring in vaccines for the Covid19 to the public as soon as possible. They are doing everything right to contain a world wide pandemic. It would have been much worse if we didn't implemented the restriction on travel to China immediately as soon as the disease was determined to be a serious threat. I give credit to the people with the balls to make these decisions in the middle of the impeachment witch hunt. While they were focused on that BS, these actions were taken to protect American lives.

We are still not out of the woods, but having a good containment policy has helped limit the spread of the disease. I'm sure we will overcome it as a nation and these policy changes are important to protect us. There will be lessons learned and one of the change we need to make is to bring back manufacturing and other industries back into the US so we can produce our own drugs. The vast majority of the active and inactive drug ingredients are made in China, India and Pakistan. Without building our own production capabilities, we may be at risk with future pandemics since we have to rely on foreign sources for our drugs.
    Last edited by ShadowX; 03-12-2020 at 08:32 PM.

Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast