Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thatís the smartest thing to do. Delay these sporting events or close gatherings until the virus runs its course.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

https://apple.news/AKjprYWIoRG-bITOpD1eM2w

President declares National Emergency.

Here is the link to why he did it.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Youíre a good guy and much love to you and your family.
    Thanks Shade!!!!!! Appreciate that bruh!

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Just stop! Hypocrisy at its finest. 2010 it was "these things are hard to determine and control, cant cause mass panic and chaos without understanding this" yep after 1000 people died including 100 kids in US for H1N1. Not a problem then huh because it was Obama. Pathetic
    Way off base here, man

Swine flu had a 0.0003 death rate in the us.

Seasonal flu has a death rate of 0.1

Experts indicate the flu or swine flu cannot be contained. Too long without symptoms.

The same experts believe the coronavirus can be contained through social isolation.
    It has a death are of 3.8 now. Its believed itll settle around 1-2 percent with more widespread testing.

20 percent of people have been hospitalized, and its very dangerous for ages 60 plus.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Way off base here, man

Experts indicate the flu or swine flu cannot be contained. Too long without symptoms.

The same experts believe the coronavirus can be contained through social isolation.
    It has a death are of 3.8 now. Its believed itll settle around 1-2 percent with more widespread testing.

20 percent of people have been hospitalized, and its very dangerous for ages 60 plus.

The 3.8% mortality rate is way of kilter for the simple facts that most infections go unnoticed because symptoms are so minor, Spainís recent outbreak has a very largely aging population and other countries heavily hot have very poor health systems, I could keep going but donít wonít to underplay this flu but **** me common scenes has to kick in at some point, itís a Corona virus and their are **** loads of them itís not a new thing..
    Last edited by Esoteric; 03-14-2020 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Way off base here, man

How many cases of it have gone without people actually knowing what they had? There was no test for it. The city I live in just recently got in 2 tests. The death rate is high because the confirmed cases number is low. We donít know how many people have actually had this because there wasnt a way to test for it.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Thanks Shade!!!!!! Appreciate that bruh!

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    The 3.8% mortality rate is way of kilter for the simple facts that most infections go unnoticed because symptoms are so minor, Spainís recent outbreak has a very largely aging population and other countries heavily hot have very poor health systems, I could keep going but donít wonít to underplay this flu but **** me common scenes has to kick in at some point, itís a Corona virus and their are **** loads of them itís not a new thing..
    Very true bro. Many people are not reporting when they are sick but the mortality numbers are accurate because they are tested when they pass away or just before.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    How many cases of it have gone without people actually knowing what they had? There was no test for it. The city I live in just recently got in 2 tests. The death rate is high because the confirmed cases number is low. We donít know how many people have actually had this because there wasnt a way to test for it.
    Sorry just posted the same thing. There are actually guesses from a friend from WHO that mortality rate is actually about 0.3%. Which is still higher than the flu. We will know a lot more by this time next year and will have full vaccines by fall of next year. Again these are guesses.

If you wanna feel really doomsday-ish...We have 104 closed cases in America. 55 of which have died. Meaning that of the closed cases, 53% die and 47% recover...

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    If you wanna feel really doomsday-ish...We have 104 closed cases in America. 55 of which have died. Meaning that of the closed cases, 53% die and 47% recover...

Yes.. Letís all panic and feel like the world is ending.. Make sure you go buy some toilet paper folks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Yes.. Letís all panic and feel like the world is ending.. Make sure you go buy some toilet paper folks!!!
    Their wasnít any TP left when we went shopping this morning. No water either.

Just hit the panic button right there.

Their wasnít any TP left when we went shopping this morning. No water either.

Ya this lady at the store took 20 cans of beans right in front of
    my wife. My wife asked if she can have just two and the lady said ďsorry, survival of the fittest.Ē My Wife had no answer to that. She was too shocked

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast