Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    What should Trump have done? Banned all travel? Imagine the whining that would have happened then. Maybe he should have created a vaccine for it?

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Just imagine what the number would be if the average citizen got tested as quickly as these NBA players are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ya it's very under reported. It's said the numbers could be as high as ten times more but only 4000 deaths, which makes it better, but who knows.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    What should Trump have done? Banned all travel? Imagine the whining that would have happened then. Maybe he should have created a vaccine for it?
    That's what is happening right now.

Trump is an egomaniac so are his followers! He is is racist and gives a crap about people of color! He cares only about money and the rich people that he represent.
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Trump is an egomaniac so are his followers! He is is racist and gives a crap about people of color! He cares only about money and the rich people that he represent.
    He does care about rich black people.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

I thought it was a hoax? It was all made up

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Ya it's very under reported. It's said the numbers could be as high as ten times more but only 4000 deaths, which makes it better, but who knows.
    Yep, the number is almost certainly much higher, which means the mortality rate is likely much, much lower. Here is an article addressing the issue, which I personally agree with it's characterization.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronav...4GFJocabfRU0J0

My best guess is that the season will likely resume in a few weeks. Yes, this is a serious issue and we need to do what we can to contain it, but as the wall street article above indicates, this is what the flu would likely look like if we didn't have a vaccine for it. Be careful and responsibe, but certainly no need to panic (you're much more likely to be seriously injured or die from driving home than you are from this).

Another important thing to keep in mind when judging the severity of the problem is not to look at the overall number of cases and deaths, as these figures will continue to rise. Instead, look at the proportion of increase from one time point to another. This figure will give you a better idea of the effectiveness of the measures that are being undertaken and whether the issue is improving.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    My best guess is that the season will likely resume in a few weeks. Yes, this is a serious issue and we need to do what we can to contain it, but as the wall street article above indicates, this is what the flu would likely look like if we didn't have a vaccine for it. Be careful and responsibe, but certainly no need to panic (you're much more likely to be seriously injured or die from driving home than you are from this).
    I like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I like you.

Trump messed up bad
    The US has reacted very slowly to this

Saying he’s a bad guy isn’t political. He’s objectively an awful person , you can agree with things he’s done for some reason but it doesn’t change that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Just stop! Hypocrisy at its finest. 2010 it was "these things are hard to determine and control, cant cause mass panic and chaos without understanding this" yep after 1000 people died including 100 kids in US for H1N1. Not a problem then huh because it was Obama. Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Just stop! Hypocrisy at its finest. 2010 it was "these things are hard to determine and control, cant cause mass panic and chaos without understanding this" yep after 1000 people died including 100 kids in US for H1N1. Not a problem then huh because it was Obama. Pathetic
    At least we know where your vote goes.

I think we can all agree that trump is a highly incompetent president (and probably everyone in here would do a much better job than him, including you NFLNBA)...but this is not a political forum so no need to get into that topic.

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast