Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Wait, your telling me that a guy who panders to the neo nazi voter is a bigger douche than Lebron...wow...such amazing insights you have.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

I bet he’s got 7 years left being a top 20 player in the nba
    He is not going to make it to 42 so I'll give half of that at the most because remember father time always wins.

Wait, your telling me that a guy who panders to the neo nazi voter is a bigger douche than Lebron...wow...such amazing insights you have.
    He's right actually our is still f##ked as long as Trump is in charge.

I bet he’s got 7 years left being a top 20 player in the nba
    42? Not sure about that, if he can make it to 38 at a high evel it will already be impressive, if he can make it further that's great.

College Station’s own*Alex Caruso spoke on this unexpected off-season for him. He’s “eagerly waiting to get back on a basketball court.”*

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    College Station’s own*Alex Caruso spoke on this unexpected off-season for him. He’s “eagerly waiting to get back on a basketball court.”*
    We're eagerly waiting for you to be able to play again.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    We're eagerly waiting for you to be able to play again.
    Yes Sir

Different forms of douche-ness. Even if I said LBJs a bigger douche doesn't mean he a worse douche. Not even close.

I'm surprised El Douche hasn't been blamed for the c.v. yet...... call me El Shocked-a-mundo.....

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    I'm surprised El Douche hasn't been blamed for the c.v. yet...... call me El Shocked-a-mundo.....
    I've got a theory on that, but I've been paid handily to keep quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I've got a theory on that, but I've been paid handily to keep quiet.
    ......i'll just use my imagination in the meantime!

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Rich white dudes are handed a get out of jail free card when they are born.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

https://twitter.com/Trevor_Lane/stat...464265729?s=20

Canceling Season Not On NBA's Mind, Good News For Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    https://twitter.com/Trevor_Lane/stat...464265729?s=20

Canceling Season Not On NBA's Mind, Good News For Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I'm not a Trump supporter at all, in fact I believe he's a bigger douche then LBJ and that says something lol. And even though he handled the initial reports of this virus very badly, honestly there wasn't much he could do to prevent it from coming to the U.S. unless he would've immediately closed our borders but that would've just opened a whole new cans of worms (much worse IMO). And the virus would've still eventually made it's way to the U.S.

We cannot truly quarantine because business cannot stop. We just got to let it run it's course but practice safe and clean habits in the meantime (something we should've been doing all along).
    I think it's clear there isn't much we could've done to stop the virus from getting here. HOWEVER, there is certainly, much, much more we could've done to mitigate and slow it's spread and prepare. We had reports of this becoming a thing the first few days of January. Trump disbanded the pandemic team that was already in place from the previous administration, which could've been working on this from the very beginning. We should've started developing tests back in January and the fed should've had many on reserve for states that needed more. Along those same lines, we should've started stocking up on medical supplies, which is now running short in places that are hotbeds right now. We could've implemented much more rigorous testing at airports back in January and throughout the entire country and had people working on treatment and a vaccine back then, along with procedures for how to quarantine those who tested positive.

The thing about coronaviruses is they usually die off once the weather gets warmer so we didn't so much as need to stop the virus from getting here, we just needed to delay and contain the spread for a few months and then let the warm weather finish it off, which could've likely been done with some basic common sense measures early on, rather than scrambling like we are doing now. It's not our governments fault the virus got here, it's 100% it's fault that we had to shut everything down and are now wholly unprepared and are scrambling to stay afloat.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 03-22-2020 at 03:31 PM.

Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast