Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I just laughed when I saw this.... I still think they find a way to salvage the season until they say officially but thank goodness we have Football draft etc... this no sports sucks!
    I think they will too, too many businesses rely on sports. I think they’ll find a way

Your baby can't do this

Stopped drinking since November
    Great timing.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

what happened to lakers+giants? : (

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what happened to lakers+giants? : (
    I can text him?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Great timing.
    Lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I think they will too, too many businesses rely on sports. I think they’ll find a way
    Don't you listen to the genius MTM? We have no chance, we're screwed and since we have nothing except it in our lives, all we have to do is commit suicide

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Don't you listen to the genius MTM? We have no chance, we're screwed and since we have nothing except it in our lives, all we have to do is commit suicide
    you called me a genius... are you flirting?

as for will they i hope they will play... i hope we play 5 games and then go into the playoffs because any sports is good for us right now... Hell I would watch golf. I just dont think its possible unless the nba plans to then post pone the next nba season until december which honestly wouldnt be horrid... imagine the opening of the nba season on christmas day.

I can text him?
    dick pics? yes.... yes you should

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you called me a genius... are you flirting?

as for will they i hope they will play... i hope we play 5 games and then go into the playoffs because any sports is good for us right now... Hell I would watch golf. I just dont think its possible unless the nba plans to then post pone the next nba season until december which honestly wouldnt be horrid... imagine the opening of the nba season on christmas day.
    So there is a way now? Interesting how fast you're changing your tune

Harrison Wind:*MPJ: “Who would you rather play in a seven game series, Lakers or Bucks?” Booker: “Bucks. Laker boys are long.”

–*via*Twitter*HarrisonWind

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Harrison Wind:*MPJ: “Who would you rather play in a seven game series, Lakers or Bucks?” Booker: “Bucks. Laker boys are long.”

–*via*Twitter*HarrisonWind
    Haha!! The Bucks have small penises!!

Did someone close it?

Danny Green optimistic about re-starting season

Danny Green recorded the latest episode of his podcast, “Inside the Green Room,” after sitting in on the latest call with the National Basketball Players Association, and he was apparently encouraged enough by what he heard*to offer up the most optimistic take on the season starting back up again that I’ve heard anyone give since everything shut down in the first place:*

–*via*Harrison Faigen @ Silverscreenandroll.com

Danny Green: “I think by any means necessary we’re going to try and salvage the season. And right now we’re fighting… Most guys think that for sure we’re going to have a season, it’s just going to start later than we expected,*and just trying to get the next season to be pushed back is not going to be as easy as people think it’s going to be. (The second half of this season is) probably going to start in mid to late May maybe, that’s what we’re hoping for at the earliest. Or maybe earlier than that, but that’s the earliest we’re looking at, mid to late May, and it’ll probably go through August (or) as late as September I guess.”*

Danny Green: “It was a good call, and positivity for the fans that we’re for sure going to have a season.*So all the things that you hear in the news, seeing and reading, don’t believe it that the NBA season is cancelled. That’s not true.”*

Ira Winderman:*Adam Silver, asked if there will be regular season, says, “Honestly, we haven’t made any decisions. In a perfect world, yes, we would try to finish the regular season.”*

–*via*Twitter*IraHeatBeat

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast