Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast
    Re-Start the season!

NBA had a meeting, looks like they might go right into playoffs..... at one location Orlando (East teams) and Las Vegas (West teams) and keep them all there quarantined while they determine the playoffs 7game series.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    NBA had a meeting, looks like they might go right into playoffs..... at one location Orlando (East teams) and Las Vegas (West teams) and keep them all there quarantined while they determine the playoffs 7game series.

Interesting but damn it could be one hell of crap playoffs with rust and no crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Actually it's only 5. Players can sign a QO on their 5th season and become an unrestricted free agent after their 5th season. But just about everyone sign a 4 year extension beginning their 5th year that runs through year 8. They do that, that's on them.

One of the leagues perks to encourage players to stay with the drafting team for 8 years.
    True. KCP actually did that. I was looking from a realistic option. Losing millions to have freedom is a steep price to pay.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I think he's gonna move into LBJs pool house.
    Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Interesting but damn it could be one hell of crap playoffs with rust and no crowd.
    It definitely would be interesting but would rather have that then canceling the season entirely..... benches would be very important cheering and motivating... also without noice the coaches would be able to call in plays and adjustments much easier..

****! We’re gonna get upset by Memphis.

Then AD will leave and Lebron will ask for a trade..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Lmfao we couldn’t ask for a better path to the WCF/NBA Finals tbh

Lullz. As G1 said, we would have a pretty easy path to the WCF. Clips have to go through much harder teams. All three of this teams could upset them. Interesting note: we play very well on the road so it is to our advantage with a neutral sight. It will also neutralize the Bucks advantage. I do agree that is the best way of doing it. They should have maybe 4 preseason type games to get the rust out. Too much chance of injuries if you ask these guys to just go into playoff mode after 2 months of nothing.

NBAPA are calling players for a Yes or No on playing this year.... per Woj..... we’ll be getting an answer here soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    NBAPA are calling players for a Yes or No on playing this year.... per Woj..... we’ll be getting an answer here soon enough.
    If they ask the whole league, basically the players from non playoffs teams and low seed teams will say no.

Just have the Lakers play the Bucks in the finals..

Just have the Lakers play the Bucks in the finals..
    Llullz

Top 4 teams in each conference play it out, straight to the playoffs.

No freaken excuses about rust and being out of shape. I'm sure they were all still getting paid so they all should've stayed in shape the best they could.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 05-12-2020 at 05:01 PM.

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast