Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Ok no problem. My wife got it out
    Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    From what I know:

1) Some people can't be affected by the virus but can still contaminate others people, they're called healthy carrier.
    It can kick in later, many scientists around the world think that the virus will not die because of hotter temperatures, but that's a just a thought for now.

2) Yes the virus can affect people who didn't got it in the first place.

Bigmoves probably knows better though.
    Historically other Corona virus in that family have lost their umph by the Summer. No one really knows though since this type seems to be more virulent and aggressive than it's cousins.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    So you want to tell me what I meant? Lol...

The nation is on a standstill and you're worried about someone making a joke about LBJ. Defending him LMFAO....
    Not worried, I forgot about you till I came back here to see that your worried about someone crapping on your joke while the nation is on a standstill lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Not worried, I forgot about you till I came back here to see that your worried about someone crapping on your joke while the nation is on a standstill lmfao

Or am I supposed to wait for the punchline?
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 03-25-2020 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Dude, you're being a party pooper. Cant' you see we're trying to make the best of this situation by sniffing glue and sticking things up our butts?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Historically other Corona virus in that family have lost their umph by the Summer. No one really knows though since this type seems to be more virulent and aggressive than it's cousins.
    Yeah and that's the part where we can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Dude, you're being a party pooper. Cant' you see we're trying to make the best of this situation by sniffing glue and sticking things up our butts?
    If LBJ isn't involved, he isn't interested

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Yeah and that's the part where we can only hope.
    As of yesterday, 132 people with flu like symptoms have been tested for coronavirus here in Hidalgo county: 92 were regular flu, 5 were coronavirus & still waiting results for the other 35 people tested. That's over 5% positive for the people whose test results came back.

As of yesterday, 132 people with flu like symptoms have been tested for coronavirus here in Hidalgo county: 92 were regular flu, 5 were coronavirus & still waiting results for the other 35 people tested. That's over 5% positive for the people whose test results came back.
    That's not bad.

That's pretty typical. FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    **** China! That is all..

Itís a Hoax!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Itís a Hoax!
    Maybe he thought the beer was coming from China and it carried a virus. I would honestly question that information if I was the President.

This **** is so boring! I finally got three TVs set up in my living room to watch all the sports and they were gone, just like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast