Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 79 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 3105
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    You're probably right, just like UFC was gonna fight this Saturday at an Indian reservation then Disney stepped in.
    Yea. I think where golf is set up well to come back faster is:
    1) They only really need to be close to their caddy. So if they feel safe with each other then itís fine.
    2) Theres time that Iíd they need to clean anything they can (pins, coolers, things like that)
    3) And this is the big one: golfers are independent contractors. Meaning they pick and chose when to play. So if a guy doesnít feel physically safe but feels financially safe, heís free to sit it out. Some guys might take the risk to play based on needing money. Most likely donít need it that bad. Some will try to use it as a way to backdoor into being on tour in 2021.

I think that 3rd one is the major separator from golf to other pro sports. If the NBA decided to start playing tomorrow, it would be hard for the top talent to justify no-showing.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Yea. I think where golf is set up well to come back faster is:
    1) They only really need to be close to their caddy. So if they feel safe with each other then itís fine.
    2) Theres time that Iíd they need to clean anything they can (pins, coolers, things like that)
    3) And this is the big one: golfers are independent contractors. Meaning they pick and chose when to play. So if a guy doesnít feel physically safe but feels financially safe, heís free to sit it out. Some guys might take the risk to play based on needing money. Most likely donít need it that bad. Some will try to use it as a way to backdoor into being on tour in 2021.

I think that 3rd one is the major separator from golf to other pro sports. If the NBA decided to start playing tomorrow, it would be hard for the top talent to justify no-showing.
    True, I think fighters can kinda do it by not accepting fights or working for later dates of fights.

But yeah, not a golf fan, but if it was the first back, I'd watch it and probably bet on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Hey just wanted to check in on this?!?!
    Like most trolls, he ****ed off weeks ago when he was proven wrong.

I hope heís ok and took this stuff seriously. Been reading too many reports lately of people who didnít and it cost them their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    (Awkward pause)

I am afraid he has passed

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Haha no way!!
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post

I hope heís ok and took this stuff seriously. Been reading too many reports lately of people who didnít and it cost them their lives.
    Well he definitely didnít take it seriously but I obviously am with you on this and hope heís ok. Need this stuff to be over ASAP
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    today's rumor mill. more info on flu shots vs the rona. stay in doors vaccers, you've compromised ur system abit too much. is it fake news? I dunno, someone ask the Pentagon. its allegedly their study
    if u got a flu shot recently, are u more or less vulnerable to covid. it was initially rumored to be more, heard there was a study being done. I'm not sure if its statistically significant or not, having a hard time getting the numbers but this would be something we should look into

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Well he definitely didnít take it seriously but I obviously am with you on this and hope heís ok. Need this stuff to be over ASAP
    plenty took it seriously and died anyways. Did Booston predict Michigan protests? he was right about that. technically he was right that the models were way off. the nutsoes that thought it was all fake are closer to actually hitting the mark despite inflated numbers and huge financial incentive to claim someone has/had the rona. many will die from this course of action in the coming years, be sure to hope for their lives too. I've seen far too many empty hospitals, patients who can't get treatment and they're beginning to layoff nurses now. not to mention the suicides. hell, in certain states, more people are dying from car crashes despite a lack of traffic. allegedly, simply falling down has killed slightly less people in 1 state but not sure of that one.

edited for **** ups
    Last edited by Chronz; 04-16-2020 at 07:38 PM.

True, I think fighters can kinda do it by not accepting fights or working for later dates of fights.

But yeah, not a golf fan, but if it was the first back, I'd watch it and probably bet on it.
    Golf is such a hoot to bet on. Especially if you can get a spot to do live betting.

at this point I would gamble on a live game of chess. maybe a sportsball event a group of us have never seen. hell, is bowling coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post

uhh lots of posters stopped.

cant be too many, largely effecting the elderly and obese

trump trolling the media with their own words has been the best show this quarantine. idk how some of these guys passed high school. one of them thought it could be seen as a campaign ad for him to broadcast free of charge, not understanding the implications of the media's own words being a pro trump ad.
    Last edited by Chronz; 04-16-2020 at 07:49 PM.

yeah it's not looking good if you regularly get flu vaccines vs Corona. just wondering if its vs novel rona

Also what other sport would this be considered not disrespectful:

if u got a flu shot recently, are u more or less vulnerable to covid. it was initially rumored to be more, heard there was a study being done. I'm not sure if its statistically significant or not, having a hard time getting the numbers but this would be something we should look into
    Quoting yourself to respond to your own conspiracy theories is not a good look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

yeah it's not looking good if you regularly get flu vaccines vs Corona. just wondering if its vs novel rona
    Tell yourself all about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.