Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 78 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 3105
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

Here’s a video piece done by the accused “Satanist” who was on the commercial taken down by Bill Gates
    lol the comments are pretty old too

today's rumor mill. more info on flu shots vs the rona. stay in doors vaccers, you've compromised ur system abit too much. is it fake news? I dunno, someone ask the Pentagon. its allegedly their study

^^^^^Say what?

Also, Trevor Booker retired. I thought he was still playing but apparently he’s been out of the league for 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    ^^^^^Say what?

Also, Trevor Booker retired. I thought he was still playing but apparently he’s been out of the league for 3 years.

So my hospital just got thermal cameras to screen staff and patients. It's fast, accurate, and efficient, so why didn't we have them 3 months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    So my hospital just got thermal cameras to screen staff and patients. It's fast, accurate, and efficient, so why didn't we have them 3 months ago?
    bc hospitals are cheap
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Administration has had FEMA outbid everyone on necessary ****. My mom's hospital had their PPE order cancelled a few hours before shipping because FEMA paid double.

Looks like PGA may be one of the first sports to open back up.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Looks like PGA may be one of the first sports to open back up.
    There's already some seeds of doubt spreading. Without crowds there's going to be far less volunteers at events, but it still takes hundreds of people to pull off the event and televise it. I've heard (I'm a teaching professional so I do have some inroads here) that there's likely going to be a lot of big name guys that might not show up and play at these early events.

just got a bleacher report update saying 'Optimism Abounds' NBA Season Can Be Saved'

Sam Amick noted that if games are going to be played, they will be done without fans in attendance.

One idea presented by a team owner that would give players time to get back in shape starting in June, resuming the regular season in July and playing the NBA Finals in October. Also according to Amick, there is a "willingness to be flexible" with everything that makes it easier for people around the league to be hopeful about finishing the season.
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 04-16-2020 at 12:08 PM.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Started in China, has already plateaued. We have discussed this with statistics already... you can join the list to say I'm right in a few weeks.
    Hey just wanted to check in on this?!?!
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    (Awkward pause)

I am afraid he has passed

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    just got a bleacher report update saying 'Optimism Abounds' NBA Season Can Be Saved'

Sam Amick noted that if games are going to be played, they will be done without fans in attendance.

One idea presented by a team owner that would give players time to get back in shape starting in June, resuming the regular season in July and playing the NBA Finals in October. Also according to Amick, there is a "willingness to be flexible" with everything that makes it easier for people around the league to be hopeful about finishing the season.
    I sure hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    There's already some seeds of doubt spreading. Without crowds there's going to be far less volunteers at events, but it still takes hundreds of people to pull off the event and televise it. I've heard (I'm a teaching professional so I do have some inroads here) that there's likely going to be a lot of big name guys that might not show up and play at these early events.
    You're probably right, just like UFC was gonna fight this Saturday at an Indian reservation then Disney stepped in.