Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 76 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 3105
  1. #1126
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    8,868
    We first wrote about MIT Biologist Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai almost a month after he said ďfear mongering on coronavirus will go down as biggest fraud to manipulate economies.Ē Dr. Shiva, who holds four PHDs from MIT, has done extensive research at the molecular level and he was also speaker at National Science Foundation for the science of information on the immune system.
    He has one Ph.D, not four.
    He claims he invented email in high school in the late 70s, which is referenced in the article, which is also wrong. Email was in use years before he was in high school.

    If your sources contain basic factual errors anyone with 5 minutes can find, it really calls into question how well you vet your sources.

  2. #1127
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,408
    ďI donít believe in those people! They have ulterior motives! Iíll just trust this guy because thereís no way he has ulterior motives. Oh, and he invented email after email was invented.Ē

  3. #1128
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,887
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    He has one Ph.D, not four.


    He claims he invented email in high school in the late 70s, which is referenced in the article, which is also wrong. Email was in use years before he was in high school.

    If your sources contain basic factual errors anyone with 5 minutes can find, it really calls into question how well you vet your sources.
    Lol, Iíve seen more errors from cnn/Fox/cbs/US president so Iím good with it. They are professionals so Iím par with them. If your standards are so high then you shouldnít believe anything. This is just food for thought anyway. Iím not saying anything is 100% because I donít know, just an MIT graduate who is smarter than any reporter from any news station saying something different is all.

  4. #1129
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    ďI donít believe in those people! They have ulterior motives! Iíll just trust this guy because thereís no way he has ulterior motives. Oh, and he invented email after email was invented.Ē
    I donít know what is true. Just throwing out other possibilities from an MIT PHD grad is all.

  5. #1130
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,773
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I donít know what is true. Just throwing out other possibilities from an MIT PHD grad is all.
    You should change you name to ďI donít knowĒ


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #1131
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,887
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You should change you name to ďI donít knowĒ


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Change yours to ďI donít knowís sonĒ

  7. #1132
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,172
    real witty guys

  8. #1133
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,172
    someone fact check this for me, did the Seattle military hospital really just close down without treating a single patient. that has to be fake news

  9. #1134
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,172
    omg. psd just played the local news telling me to trust them. lmfao

  10. #1135
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,172
    video of a Pope straight up disappearing like a hologram was on live tv today. Bill Gates had to censor his gram and pull his commercial with that satanists due to everyone calling out the elite on it, 60k thumbs down before shut down. all while YouTube ignores the viral truther video on their trending page.

    man what a time to be alive.

  11. #1136
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    video of a Pope straight up disappearing like a hologram was on live tv today. Bill Gates had to censor his gram and pull his commercial with that satanists due to everyone calling out the elite on it, 60k thumbs down before shut down. all while YouTube ignores the viral truther video on their trending page.

    man what a time to be alive.
    What the hell are you saying?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #1137
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,172
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What the hell are you saying?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    which part?

  13. #1138
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    which part?
    All of it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #1139
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,057
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    All of it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This. No idea wtf that rambling was about lol

  15. #1140
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,887
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What the hell are you saying?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I donít get why you losers pretend to be dense? You are like an ostrich just putting head in the sand when potential threat comes. Just refusing to understand English now.

    This is all the help Iím going to give you. 2:45 mark.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WpZbS1AAKlw

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •