Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I know little because I havenít been sick in 20 years guy. So Iím going to keep doing what Iím doing. Iím not going to change what works for me because a group of people who are known to lie have you believing it and your sick all the time.
    Ok you still donít know what you are taking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I know little because I havenít been sick in 20 years guy. So Iím going to keep doing what Iím doing. Iím not going to change what works for me because a group of people who are known to lie have you believing it and your sick all the time.
    Who said I'm sick all the time guy? I'm in the same boat as you. Rarely ever sick. It's hilarious that you think there is this massive, global conspiracy amongst health professionals to hide the secret evil of vaccines. One thing this has certainly shown me is how generally ignorant and selfish the general population is. But hey man, you bench a lot and have made out with mad chicks before and haven't been sick.... definitely proof that vaccines don't work and evidence of a worldwide cover-up. My God, say that out loud and tell me how incredibly stupid that sounds. Unreal.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

He doesn't know what he's talking about so how could you??

Rippin' lips son!!

Then that means the vaccine is always going to be worthless to some people. Like I said, if Iím sick I get medication/vaccine. If it ainít broke, donít fix it. Maybe I develop antibodies on my own by working out around carriers every day
    Yes, but you have no way of knowing who those people are. Those people as well as people that medically cannot be inoculated actually depend on the rest of us to be vaccinated to help prevent them from getting it too.

I know Iím healthy and thatís all that matters

Anything is possible. Anything that is conceivable possible is possible. Those are your words. You literally donít know what you are taking about.

Do you know what conceivable means lmao

Some things are conceivable some arenít bro

I know Iím healthy and thatís all that matters
    That's incredibly short sighted and selfish. You could easily be one of those people that gets little or no symptoms, but is still "sick"

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Who said I'm sick all the time guy? I'm in the same boat as you. Rarely ever sick. It's hilarious that you think there is this massive, global conspiracy amongst health professionals to hide the secret evil of vaccines. One thing this has certainly shown me is how generally ignorant and selfish the general population is. But hey man, you bench a lot and have made out with mad chicks before and haven't been sick.... definitely proof that vaccines don't work and evidence of a worldwide cover-up. My God, say that out loud and tell me how incredibly stupid that sounds. Unreal.
    You keep using the lords name in vein to vent frustrations. Shows how little you know as well. Never said half of the crap you just spewed either. But your a frustrated one so I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    That's incredibly short sighted and selfish. You could easily be one of those people that gets little or no symptoms, but is still "sick"
    Tell that to the Tuskegee airmen.

And Iíll just stay away from everyone and keep to myself with my family who also doesnít get sick.

Do you know what conceivable means lmao

Some things are conceivable some arenít bro
    You might want to look that up bro

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You might want to look that up bro

Anything conceivable does not equal Anything period.

I see no benefit for anyone by me developing antibodies from injection vs from inhalation

I see no benefit for anyone by me developing antibodies from injection vs from inhalation
    One gives you resistance without any chance of getting the actual illness (dead RNA strands) the other can make you dead unfortunately.
    Last edited by zookman65; 04-05-2020 at 06:12 PM.

Ok buddy
    Sorry man. I was out of line and would like to retract my overly aggressive note. Have a good day sir...

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Sorry man. I was out of line and would like to retract my overly aggressive note. Have a good day sir...
    No problema. You have a good day as well