Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 66 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 3105
  1. #976
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,633
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I know little because I havenít been sick in 20 years guy. So Iím going to keep doing what Iím doing. Iím not going to change what works for me because a group of people who are known to lie have you believing it and your sick all the time.
    Ok you still donít know what you are taking about


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #977
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,343
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I know little because I havenít been sick in 20 years guy. So Iím going to keep doing what Iím doing. Iím not going to change what works for me because a group of people who are known to lie have you believing it and your sick all the time.
    Who said I'm sick all the time guy? I'm in the same boat as you. Rarely ever sick. It's hilarious that you think there is this massive, global conspiracy amongst health professionals to hide the secret evil of vaccines. One thing this has certainly shown me is how generally ignorant and selfish the general population is. But hey man, you bench a lot and have made out with mad chicks before and haven't been sick.... definitely proof that vaccines don't work and evidence of a worldwide cover-up. My God, say that out loud and tell me how incredibly stupid that sounds. Unreal.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  3. #978
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,343
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Ok you still donít know what you are taking about


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He doesn't know what he's talking about so how could you??


    Rippin' lips son!!

  4. #979
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    13,535
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Then that means the vaccine is always going to be worthless to some people. Like I said, if Iím sick I get medication/vaccine. If it ainít broke, donít fix it. Maybe I develop antibodies on my own by working out around carriers every day
    Yes, but you have no way of knowing who those people are. Those people as well as people that medically cannot be inoculated actually depend on the rest of us to be vaccinated to help prevent them from getting it too.

  5. #980
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,545
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Ok you still donít know what you are taking about


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know Iím healthy and thatís all that matters

  6. #981
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,545
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Anything is possible. Anything that is conceivable possible is possible. Those are your words. You literally donít know what you are taking about.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you know what conceivable means lmao

    Some things are conceivable some arenít bro

  7. #982
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    13,535
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I know Iím healthy and thatís all that matters
    That's incredibly short sighted and selfish. You could easily be one of those people that gets little or no symptoms, but is still "sick"

  8. #983
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,545
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Who said I'm sick all the time guy? I'm in the same boat as you. Rarely ever sick. It's hilarious that you think there is this massive, global conspiracy amongst health professionals to hide the secret evil of vaccines. One thing this has certainly shown me is how generally ignorant and selfish the general population is. But hey man, you bench a lot and have made out with mad chicks before and haven't been sick.... definitely proof that vaccines don't work and evidence of a worldwide cover-up. My God, say that out loud and tell me how incredibly stupid that sounds. Unreal.
    You keep using the lords name in vein to vent frustrations. Shows how little you know as well. Never said half of the crap you just spewed either. But your a frustrated one so I get it.

  9. #984
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,545
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    That's incredibly short sighted and selfish. You could easily be one of those people that gets little or no symptoms, but is still "sick"
    Tell that to the Tuskegee airmen.

    And Iíll just stay away from everyone and keep to myself with my family who also doesnít get sick.

  10. #985
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,633
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Do you know what conceivable means lmao

    Some things are conceivable some arenít bro
    You might want to look that up bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #986
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,545
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You might want to look that up bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Anything conceivable does not equal Anything period.

  12. #987
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,545
    I see no benefit for anyone by me developing antibodies from injection vs from inhalation

  13. #988
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I see no benefit for anyone by me developing antibodies from injection vs from inhalation
    One gives you resistance without any chance of getting the actual illness (dead RNA strands) the other can make you dead unfortunately.
    Last edited by zookman65; 04-05-2020 at 06:12 PM.

  14. #989
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Ok buddy
    Sorry man. I was out of line and would like to retract my overly aggressive note. Have a good day sir...

  15. #990
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,545
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Sorry man. I was out of line and would like to retract my overly aggressive note. Have a good day sir...
    No problema. You have a good day as well

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •