Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 207 of 207 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3105
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    You guys keeping up with the trump drug? Could've saved a lot of lives if not for fear mongering tactics. More n more docs coming out
    If we were living in Planted of the Apes do you think you’d be a chimp, an orangutan, or a gorilla?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If we were living in Planted of the Apes do you think you’d be a chimp, an orangutan, or a gorilla?

Get ur zinc levels up. Come out ur basement

Get ur zinc levels up. Come out ur basement
    I take it all the time. That and Hydroxycloroquine. Makes your dick huge.

You guys keeping up with the trump drug? Could've saved a lot of lives if not for fear mongering tactics. More n more docs coming out
    You mean the one with zero evidence that it does anything or is this another one

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

There's one Yale epidemiologist claiming he thinks it could be a cure, but that's one opinion among many who've viewed the same research and come away with different opinions. Just because one doctor (or even a few doctors) among a sea of doctors can look at studies and draw different conclusions doesn't make those doctors right. If hydroxychloroquine was a miracle cure for COVID-19, then you wouldn't have the vast majority of medical professionals and experts speaking out against it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    There's one Yale epidemiologist claiming he thinks it could be a cure, but that's one opinion among many who've viewed the same research and come away with different opinions. Just because one doctor (or even a few doctors) among a sea of doctors can look at studies and draw different conclusions doesn't make those doctors right. If hydroxychloroquine was a miracle cure for COVID-19, then you wouldn't have the vast majority of medical professionals and experts speaking out against it right now.
    It may have something to do with who was promoting it. And mainstream media wouldnt be highlighting the doctors who question it and denouncing any doctor that sees any promise in it.

I take it all the time. That and Hydroxycloroquine. Makes your dick huge.

wish i could take it. heart defect tho.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    There aren't many studies, the best ones we do have indicate a higher recovery rate. Its not just one doctor but either way, you're making quite a leap in logic to assume popularity = correct think. The medical business has lied to humanity throughout history, especially when money is involved (HCQ is cheap and has been in use for decades). Im not suggesting a miracle cure regardless of what any doctor said, just that there have been many doctors who havent had the access to it they would have liked and in the end, its a decision between you and your doctor, shouldn't be about politics.

Also, lets not underrate this guy as any other doctor, his credentials are legit if its the one Im thinking you're talking about. Ill recheck it later

BTW, do you guys remember that made for TV movie where HCQ was actually the magical cure for this virus, its a ****ing trip. Ill try to find the clips
    Last edited by Chronz; 07-31-2020 at 03:57 PM.

If you plant an ape and grow apes out of them can you ferment them and make ine out of them?

wish i could take it. heart defect tho.
    Do it like Lamar Odom

A study at Carleton University indicated 46 per cent of people believed at least one of four unfounded COVID-19 theories: the virus was engineered in a Chinese lab; the virus is being spread to cover up the effects of 5G wireless technology; drugs such as hydroxychloroquine can cure COVID-19 patients; or rinsing your nose with a saline solution can protect you from infection.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Do it like Lamar Odom

Lol. Wat? The crackhead the Knicks wanted to bring in? What did he do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    A study at Carleton University indicated 46 per cent of people believed at least one of four unfounded COVID-19 theories: the virus was engineered in a Chinese lab; the virus is being spread to cover up the effects of 5G wireless technology; drugs such as hydroxychloroquine can cure COVID-19 patients; or rinsing your nose with a saline solution can protect you from infection.
    Unfounded? So does the other side think it came from a bat by accident or something?

Unfounded? So does the other side think it came from a bat by accident or something?
    I will take the bat through an intermediary like pigs vs. 5G or George Sorros Bill Gates combo platter.

Oh boy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.