Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 193 of 207 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 3105
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I got one, but I'm in the Central Coast of Cali. Maybe I can send you one LOL.
    Trap bar or a cadilac bench bar? Or you have both?

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Trap bar or a cadilac bench bar? Or you have both?
    Trap bar. Just got one from Amazon. Was getting desperate. What's funny is that my gym is a bunch of retired people and most of them were not wearing masks when I stepped in last week. I said no thank you and delay my membership until we have a vaccine.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

For the rest of our lives???

Theres a thing called quality of life. People like to enjoy their time on earth.
    If you get COVID and die, the rest of your life won't be particularly long, so....

Funny how you go on about how "all lives matter" but not when it affects your ability to go to the gym.
    Last edited by IndyRealist; 06-26-2020 at 11:26 PM.

Well- if we are not moving forward? What evidence do we have that we will ever get out of this? Its clear the experts dont have a plan. Yes, the rest of our lives is on the table until they have a solid end date when this is over no matter what.
    It's clear the REPUBLICAN GOVERNMENT doesn't have a plan. The "experts" have a plan, it's just a question if the dumbarses in charge have the balls to implement it even though it's unpopular. Once again you blame scientists and doctors for the decisions of Trump's administration.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    It's clear the REPUBLICAN GOVERNMENT doesn't have a plan. The "experts" have a plan, it's just a question if the dumbarses in charge have the balls to implement it even though it's unpopular. Once again you blame scientists and doctors for the decisions of Trump's administration.
    Even if there was a different party governing the U.S. and even if there was a plan, there would be no tools to execute the plan.

There is no social security system in the U.S, and no public health system either. It is all left to private insurance policies, although the survival of the society and improving the standard of living for the population is a responsibility of the government.

As a consequence, although the US is only 5% of the world's population, it suffers 25% out of the deaths due to COVID-19 worldwide and the peoples income is collapsing threatening the survive ability of the population.

The most worrying part of course, is when you get people saying "move ahead" and by saying this, they really mean "ignore that the problem even exists and do nothing to prevent it happening again in the future".

thing is.... places with masks arent all doing better than places with little mask wearing. for example, here in california lake tahoe area.... less than 10% of people wear masks. they have less infections and less hospital usage per population than places like san francisco and los angeles where over 75% of people wear masks
    Oh my goodness. The masks are very effective. You think your anecdote is more accurate than the experts that are telling us to wear masks? Lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Oh my goodness. The masks are very effective. You think your anecdote is more accurate than the experts that are telling us to wear masks? Lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    2 months ago the experts were saying dont wear a mask. Fauci was saying a mask isnt necesary. People cant trust the experts so they trust their life experience. They havent worn a mask their entire lives- they have gotten by fine.

Also- There are experts who agree that mask could help against corona, but they say long term use of the mask could compromise your immune system against hundreds of other viral and bacterial infections. Is it worth reducing the chance of corona to leave yourself open to all kinds of infections for the rest of your life where your immune system cant fight it off? I understand if the mask is a short term thing (like a week or 2) but if were gonna be wearing it for 20-30 yrs... there are concerns

the experts plan was 15 days and there was nothing about masks being mentioned. that was back in mid march. every day after that has been a screw up on their end.

If you get COVID and die, the rest of your life won't be particularly long, so....

Funny how you go on about how "all lives matter" but not when it affects your ability to go to the gym.
    true..... but there are a million infections I could get that might kill me. You take calculated risks. You try and be reasonably careful, but living life in concentration camp is not normal precaution. I love how you act as if all groups of people should assess the risk of covid the same.

and the all lives matter thing? People do things every day that could kill or harm other people. People drive cars, people smoke cigarettes, people wear masks (and disable all facial recognition software making their communities more dangerous places)

true..... but there are a million infections I could get that might kill me. You take calculated risks. You try and be reasonably careful, but living life in concentration camp is not normal precaution. I love how you act as if all groups of people should assess the risk of covid the same.

and the all lives matter thing? People do things every day that could kill or harm other people. People drive cars, people smoke cigarettes, people wear masks (and disable all facial recognition software making their communities more dangerous places)
    Sure... people do things that could kill you everyday at 11% rate. Those things are killing 128.000 people in the US every three months!

it's exactly the same like having 1.2M car accidents in 3 months and 130K people losing their lives because of them.

"Some" logic.

So, "lets move ahead" and continue our lives like if there is no problem!
    Last edited by mouseslept; 06-27-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    Sure... people do things that could kill you everyday at 11% rate. Those things are killing 128.000 people in the US every three months!

it's exactly the same like having 1.2M car accidents in 3 months and 130K people losing their lives because of them.

"Some" logic.

So, "lets move ahead" and continue our lives like if there is no problem!
    what if this is how life is going to be from here on out though? wht if this is the new normal? we still cant sit inside and not work forever.

and where are you getting this 11% rate? the highest ive ever heard is around 3% death rate- and most people think thats extremely higher than reality

what if this is how life is going to be from here on out though? wht if this is the new normal? we still cant sit inside and not work forever.

and where are you getting this 11% rate? the highest ive ever heard is around 3% death rate- and most people think thats extremely higher than reality
    Read this and cry... it's best if you follow it everyday, it will "help" you wake up in reality.

https://covid19.who.int/?gclid=Cj0KC...EaAiaREALw_wcB

Also this:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

it says: (till some seconds ago, it may have changed a few seconds later)

-CLOSED CASES 1,196,720
    -Cases which had an outcome: 1,068,949 (89%) Recovered / Discharged
    .........................................: 127,771 (11%) Deaths

15mins later:

Coronavirus Cases: 2,569,574 (open and closed cases)
    Deaths:127,795 (closed cases only)
    Recovered:1,068,949 (closed cases only)