Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 183 of 201 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 3002
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iím a German scientist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yall tried making ur version of drago. wound up making Ewing.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    yeah- you are part of the problem then. This should not be condoned by any civilized society. and this stuff is more likely to make negative change than it is positive. A lot of those store owners are minorities themselves. Stealing a flat screen tv is not being done in an effort to fix society btw.

Also- if you dont see a problem with looting and destroying buildings- you seem to be happy about chaos. why would you all of a sudden be worried about proportional responses????
    But a civilized society should not have people in power behave the way they do. The president, the cops, lots of other people in positions of authority. Not only is it condoned, one of those people got VOTED INTO THE MOST POWERFUL OFFICE IN THE WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    But a civilized society should not have people in power behave the way they do. The president, the cops, lots of other people in positions of authority. Not only is it condoned, one of those people got VOTED INTO THE MOST POWERFUL OFFICE IN THE WORLD.
    Vote them out then!!! Dont set cop cars on fire. Dont block free ways. Dont block ambulances and fire trucks from going to help people who are caught in fires. BTW- if you think the people are out there looting, stealing flat screen tvs, breaking into the register at target, and robbing pharmacies because they have a problem with trump in office- You are kidding yourself. They are doing it for selfish reasons- money and drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I'm also ok with violence in response to violence against peaceful protests.
    I think that goes too far. There have been several cases where a violent rioter is getting arrested and an innocent gets caught up in the melee completely accidentally where the police have then rendered aid to the innocent bystander. I'm not okay with people attacking police for an honest accident where violence happens to a protester.

Is it okay for police to respond with violence to violence toward them?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The reality is that if you don't take care of yourself first you can't take care of others.
    You missed the point obviously since I made it quite clear that we obviously put ourselves first 99% of the time but that you can't be a decent human being if you can't recognize the few things that are more important and act accordingly when it's your time to sacrifice.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    we do not want citizens getting into standoffs with police or military. Justice will not prevail that way. Protesters should do their damage at the voting polls. Do not elect the same mayors, pay attention to DA's, police commanders, and other people who run things in your county. Smashing a cop car or burning down a police station is going to make you look like a criminal and justify the police violence against you.
    Agreed completely.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

When will the idiotic protestors realize that patrolling around the streets will only give looters an excuse to mask their intent and blend in with protestors? At this point, protestors are also liable for what is going on through improper planning. Those officers should be arrested and sentenced but these protests have been used to cause damage and catastrophe in many areas. Lives will be ruined and small businesses that are completely innocent will suffer. Insurance prices will go up because they have to make their money back. Police officers need to do a better job in patrolling itself or let another third-party do it. The fact is, the police unions around the country are too well connected and powerful for any major change to actually happen. While I respect police officers and their work, they are first humans and should weed out those who are not fit to be police officers. This idea that all police officers are responsible or are racist and thus, BLM is a legitimate cause is laughable. My brother-in-law is a police officer and he would never act the way that crook did. Furthermore, BLM needs to start fixing issues in predominantly black neighborhoods before they try and convince everyone that white-on-black violence by police officers is the bigger issue. Where are the marches from black celebrities about GANG violence by black gangs? None to be heard... in fact, they had no problem trying to have 6ix9ine murdered for snitching. Tax dollars will be wasted to fix these communities and once again, the middle class will have to burden the cost. No problemo. Not only do the middle class have to pay a high amount of taxes relative to assets, but they also receive very little benefits from the government.

Hey chronz, still think my referring to Trump as - the closest thing the west has had to Hitler - is that far off? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Hey chronz, still think my referring to Trump as - the closest thing the west has had to Hitler - is that far off? Just curious.

Very. Comparing Trump to Hitler is a slap in the face to those tortured during the holocaust.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Very. Comparing Trump to Hitler is a slap in the face to those tortured during the holocaust.
    Thats only because he hasnt had the chance to do full damage yet, not because he isnt as dangerous. Hopefully America has learned its lesson and won't give him the chance.

yes dick. I dont vote, dont care for trump, but these inane comparisons are what I mock. u belittle the term and it begins to lose meaning. idk what you're trying to allude to even if I had the most hardcore beliefs you do

Thats only because he hasnt had the chance to do full damage yet, not because he isnt as dangerous. Hopefully America has learned its lesson and won't give him the chance.

Hitler would've gotten ***** slapped in America if he tried to pull that **** in this melting pot. if diversity is our strength, our divisions will ensure no dictator gets that much control. we're not fan boys and we openly mock all. look at how much fun we have with truedoh (really won't bother to learn/retain that name, ever). I can't imagine a worse PM, dude has drunk the soy based cool aid for sure.

lol. take away our guns. we'll still get more guns.

Trump is as evil as Hitler. Just not nearly as intelligent. Trump is pretty damn stupid lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Hitler would've gotten ***** slapped in America if he tried to pull that **** in this melting pot. if diversity is our strength, our divisions will ensure no dictator gets that much control. we're not fan boys and we openly mock all. look at how much fun we have with truedoh (really won't bother to learn/retain that name, ever). I can't imagine a worse PM, dude has drunk the soy based cool aid for sure.
    Nice deflection, not totally obvious. AT ALL.