Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 181 of 207 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 3105
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    getting in the way?
    Yes. Protesting is quite often about making it harder for people to do the things they want to do. Picketing, sit ins, marching around a building, etc. It's about making people look at you, acknowledge you and your issue as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenBrown View Post
    I condem any looting in this regard but yes it is the right of the people to show their strength in front of the government if government is not intending to listen anything. Justice should be prevail
    I'm also ok with violence in response to violence against peaceful protests.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yes. Protesting is quite often about making it harder for people to do the things they want to do. Picketing, sit ins, marching around a building, etc. It's about making people look at you, acknowledge you and your issue as much as possible.
    well if you are disrupting normal peoples lives....(like blocking the free way and bashing in the windows of random cars, or kicking the doors of cars whos drivers dont look at you)... you are not protesting peacefully and nobody is getting the message that you are trying to put out. People are just seeing you and the entire group you are with as disruptive and out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenBrown View Post
    I condem any looting in this regard but yes it is the right of the people to show their strength in front of the government if government is not intending to listen anything. Justice should be prevail
    we do not want citizens getting into standoffs with police or military. Justice will not prevail that way. Protesters should do their damage at the voting polls. Do not elect the same mayors, pay attention to DA's, police commanders, and other people who run things in your county. Smashing a cop car or burning down a police station is going to make you look like a criminal and justify the police violence against you.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    well if you are disrupting normal peoples lives....(like blocking the free way and bashing in the windows of random cars, or kicking the doors of cars whos drivers dont look at you)... you are not protesting peacefully and nobody is getting the message that you are trying to put out. People are just seeing you and the entire group you are with as disruptive and out of control.
    People will see whatever they want as shown in the CK example. Some will always twist the narrative no matter if peaceful or not and even defend others going to their own extremes if it fits their views.

I do find it amusing that you are no longer ranting about your outrage/freedom/rights when we actually are seeing extreme authoritarianism and so on from the government now using violence against innocent civilians (after killing one) and so on. Removing peaceful protesters at a church so the POTUS can do a photo op. This is what it looks like when the government gets out of control if you were wondering, people are killed/arrested/hit by rubber bullets/moved by cars/maced/hit by paint/sometimes even if just on your own porch/sometimes if innocent or peacefully protesting/many medics being hit and telling their stories and so on and so on.

Now the issue is more the protesters to you though haha.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    People will see whatever they want as shown in the CK example. Some will always twist the narrative no matter if peaceful or not and even defend others going to their own extremes if it fits their views.

I do find it amusing that you are no longer ranting about your outrage/freedom/rights when we actually are seeing extreme authoritarianism and so on from the government now using violence against innocent civilians (after killing one) and so on. Removing peaceful protesters at a church so the POTUS can do a photo op. This is what it looks like when the government gets out of control if you were wondering, people are killed/arrested/hit by rubber bullets/moved by cars/maced/hit by paint/sometimes even if just on your own porch/sometimes if innocent or peacefully protesting/many medics being hit and telling their stories and so on and so on.

Now the issue is more the protesters to you though haha.
    im fine with peaceful protesters but I dont think those are the ones setting cop cars on fire or blocking the free ways.

Do you honestly see no differences in these protests and the ones a month ago with people wanting their jobs back? Please dont say its different because republicans want cops to get away with murder. Every single republican leader I have heard thought what happened to george floyd was unacceptable and want to see the people responsible punished.

The national guard are not being brought in for the peaceful protesters. The protests have gotten out of hand and the looters and violent protesters are not a few one offs (when thousands of businesses around the country are being looted in a matter of a few days.... it isnt just a few bad apples)

I still think for everyones safety- the protesters should have every right to protest on facebook live, on youtube streams, and even on national tv and radio shows.

I dont think it is fair for the left to constantly mix up the peaceful protesters with the looters and violent protesters. The cops are not coming in with riot gear to go after peaceful people. Tons and tons of people are not obeying cops. They are getting too close to the police. They are creating dangerous situations. There are a lot of peaceful protesters and its unfortunate that their message is being ignored because of all the damage the violent portion are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I'm also ok with violence in response to violence against peaceful protests.

what does that look like? peaceful protester taking on an armed officer? or flipping his car even tho it does him no harm
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

what does that look like? peaceful protester taking on an armed officer? or flipping his car even tho it does him no harm
    LOL- the left think all of the protesters out there are peaceful and all of the cops are just being sent out to bully people.

Don't really care what it looks like. Doing anything physical to peaceful protesters - no matter the inconvenience or number of people- is unacceptable.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Don't really care what it looks like. Doing anything physical to peaceful protesters - no matter the inconvenience or number of people- is unacceptable.

would you be ok with gunning down looters?

im fine with peaceful protesters but I dont think those are the ones setting cop cars on fire or blocking the free ways.

Do you honestly see no differences in these protests and the ones a month ago with people wanting their jobs back? Please dont say its different because republicans want cops to get away with murder. Every single republican leader I have heard thought what happened to george floyd was unacceptable and want to see the people responsible punished.

The national guard are not being brought in for the peaceful protesters. The protests have gotten out of hand and the looters and violent protesters are not a few one offs (when thousands of businesses around the country are being looted in a matter of a few days.... it isnt just a few bad apples)

I still think for everyones safety- the protesters should have every right to protest on facebook live, on youtube streams, and even on national tv and radio shows.

I dont think it is fair for the left to constantly mix up the peaceful protesters with the looters and violent protesters. The cops are not coming in with riot gear to go after peaceful people. Tons and tons of people are not obeying cops. They are getting too close to the police. They are creating dangerous situations. There are a lot of peaceful protesters and its unfortunate that their message is being ignored because of all the damage the violent portion are doing.
    I see differences in many ways but one things I see is a lot of people peacefully protesting either way. I didn't see the cops using rubber bullets and mace despite armed takeovers of capitals and so on but I did (via videos/pictures at the time and since) when they were protesting at the precinct before any of the chaos. The issue is they use a couple bad apples to treat the entire group different and do so indiscriminately as you see over and over. This is what it looks like when the government/justice system take things over the top in reality some of what we see here. Someone shared another countries media covering us I will try and share the link below in a minute but just kinda listen how they talk about it. I do not think people want others to get away with murder but I do not think they handle all protests and so on in the same manner and take action against the whole during certain times instead of acting like normal and just taking the bad apples out individually.

There has been plenty getting out of hand but that isn't the same as those peaceful protesting, some of it is in reaction to over the top policing mentioned, some of it is outside groups coming in to take advantage and so on. They are treating this differently which creates different responses which continually spiral out of control as they take more violent measures against more innocent people who respond with more violence back.

I have no idea how you are now blaming the left for confusing peaceful protestors and looters when you are literally associating the peaceful ones here to the looters... You are a hypocrite and what you are calling the left out for is what you are doing here. They DO and HAVE and it's on VIDEO over and over and there are tons and tons of stories and so on of them actually going after innocent people too is the issue with your story here. They are part of what is causing so much chaos based on how they have handled this response. You have it backwards, the people peacefully protesting are exercising their rights and the cops attacking them are the ones creating dangerous situations. It is unfortunate people like you will do whatever you can to twist their message and associate it with the looting/rioting and so on from outside sources and in part due to extreme cop violence/overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Here is the post of Australia media covering this wanted to add in. " Police just charged our cameraman.. which is interesting because they aren't discriminating between protesters and media here" "they don't care they are being indiscriminate at the moment they are firing rubber bullets and tear gas and you saw how they handled us and they do not care who targeting at moment..."
    Last edited by mngopher35; 06-02-2020 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I see differences in many ways but one things I see is a lot of people peacefully protesting either way. I didn't see the cops using rubber bullets and mace despite armed takeovers of capitals and so on but I did (via videos/pictures at the time and since) when they were protesting at the precinct before any of the chaos. The issue is they use a couple bad apples to treat the entire group different and do so indiscriminately as you see over and over. This is what it looks like when the government/justice system take things over the top in reality some of what we see here. Someone shared another countries media covering us I will try and share the link below in a minute but just kinda listen how they talk about it. I do not think people want others to get away with murder but I do not think they handle all protests and so on in the same manner and take action against the whole during certain times instead of acting like normal and just taking the bad apples out individually.

There has been plenty getting out of hand but that isn't the same as those peaceful protesting, some of it is in reaction to over the top policing mentioned, some of it is outside groups coming in to take advantage and so on. They are treating this differently which creates different responses which continually spiral out of control as they take more violent measures against more innocent people who respond with more violence back.

I have no idea how you are now blaming the left for confusing peaceful protestors and looters when you are literally associating the peaceful ones here to the looters... You are a hypocrite and what you are calling the left out for is what you are doing here. They DO and HAVE and it's on VIDEO over and over and there are tons and tons of stories and so on of them actually going after innocent people too is the issue with your story here. They are part of what is causing so much chaos based on how they have handled this response. You have it backwards, the people peacefully protesting are exercising their rights and the cops attacking them are the ones creating dangerous situations. It is unfortunate people like you will do whatever you can to twist their message and associate it with the looting/rioting and so on from outside sources and in part due to extreme cop violence/overreaction.

Here is the post of Australia media covering this wanted to add in. " Police just charged our cameraman.. which is interesting because they aren't discriminating between protesters and media here" "they don't care they are being indiscriminate at the moment they are firing rubber bullets and tear gas and you saw how they handled us and they do not care who targeting at moment..."
    who are the people looting and setting cars on fire???? its happening all over the place!!!! your acting like its like 4 or 5 people doing bad and everyone is so peaceful. Who is going on freeways and blocking cars? thousands and thousands of out of control people. Im well aware they arent all bad- but there are enough bad that it requires the cops to keep control.

There is sooooo much damage around the country- it is taking away from their message.

who are the people looting and setting cars on fire???? its happening all over the place!!!! your acting like its like 4 or 5 people doing bad and everyone is so peaceful. Who is going on freeways and blocking cars? thousands and thousands of out of control people. Im well aware they arent all bad- but there are enough bad that it requires the cops to keep control.

There is sooooo much damage around the country- it is taking away from their message.
    Ya, ignore all the issues with the government/justice and enforcement now and complain about the protesters. This is exactly why I was saying before this had nothing to do with actual standards and just about the politics for you.

https://twitter.com/benjaminpdixon/s...304927232?s=21

Here is another example shared by that same poster in a different thread...

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/mic...nding-to-fire/