Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 179 of 207 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 3105
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    but shouldnt they be encouraging the way justice was served this time. Should they be protesting the one time the entire country agreed this was unacceptable?

Wow- i wonder what happens if this guy gets like 3 yrs.
    What do you mean? This is far far far about just a one time thing, if this was the only example of over the top policing or killing civilians for no reason essentially then it might be different. If we didn't have the history in this country of laws specifically designed with racial intent (war on drugs) without overly addressing them despite knowing this and so on. The list just goes on and on about the issues with our justice system and how they treat the public with race at times being a factor (via data/admissions not just my opinion).

https://www.businessinsider.com/nixo...n-drugs-2019-7

We have major changes needed in this country but the political leaders (of both parties) continually hold us back from progress.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    What do you mean? This is far far far about just a one time thing, if this was the only example of over the top policing or killing civilians for no reason essentially then it might be different. If we didn't have the history in this country of laws specifically designed with racial intent (war on drugs) without overly addressing them despite knowing this and so on. The list just goes on and on about the issues with our justice system and how they treat the public with race at times being a factor (via data/admissions not just my opinion).

https://www.businessinsider.com/nixo...n-drugs-2019-7

We have major changes needed in this country but the political leaders (of both parties) continually hold us back from progress.
    Yup, and the people who are able to vote either don't vote or vote more of the same old politicians who feed red meat to their respective left/right base. That's the definition of insanity.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    Yup, and the people who are able to vote either don't vote or vote more of the same old politicians who feed red meat to their respective left/right base. That's the definition of insanity.
    That is part of what I have been pointing out in this thread is how political this has become about sides moreso than using common sense. People are only seeing things how they want politically and having different standards and so on when it is another group or other people doing things.

All of the rhetoric I have been pointing out from Trump is just the most extreme/obvious examples of the red meat but it happens from all politicians on both sides, he is just the one pushing it to most extreme we have ever seen in that sense.

At this point we have Trump or Biden, it isn't like the options are gonna be drastically different imo each will have so many obvious flaws. Bernie could have been different but establishment/Dems and so on made sure to get a single centrist/moderate and push all their support behind them before it was too late. If it was an open contest a couple weeks longer he likely is the nominee.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    To their credit though, while they weren't 6 feet apart, they did at least have masks on.
    theives have been wearing masks for eternity tho, long before it was cool

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    theives have been wearing masks for eternity tho, long before it was cool
    Who is behind the destruction at the protests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

That's easy. *******s. Scumbags.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    That's easy. *******s. Scumbags.

but all protesters are scumbags right?.... unless its a youtube live stream protest from inside- there is no need to be outside possibly infecting people.

but all protesters are scumbags right?.... unless its a youtube live stream protest from inside- there is no need to be outside possibly infecting people.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

well there's talk of Soros again, residents in minny say the destruction was mostly outsiders from 1 source I got, also heard it was set up, like bricks just laying their, also footage of guys wearing ear pieces. heard a cop might be involved.

our "protest" here was wild too.

No, I can't blame people for saying enough is enough. The virus certainly complicates things because it will almost certainly add to our death total but the fact that people who arent even the oppressed population are protesting is decent and definitely not out of a selfish perspective.

I cant stress enough how unfortunate it is that people will inadvertently spread the disease though. As a Canadian I have a luxury to appreciate aspects of this from afar. The violence and looting is disgusting though.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

I like that the GMs are trying to get expanded rosters through this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    No, I can't blame people for saying enough is enough. The virus certainly complicates things because it will almost certainly add to our death total but the fact that people who arent even the oppressed population are protesting is decent and definitely not out of a selfish perspective.

I cant stress enough how unfortunate it is that people will inadvertently spread the disease though. As a Canadian I have a luxury to appreciate aspects of this from afar. The violence and looting is disgusting though.

so the protestors who were protesting the government for literally making the decision to take their livelyhood away (rather than try to keep everything open with social distancing guidelines wherever possible)- Those people should all be denounced as people who dont care for human lives

But the people who are not being directly impacted by this problem with the police force are in the right?

If im a small business right now, and i have followed all of the rules for the last 3 months and I see this- im livid. Our governments are fining small businesses for trying to open up in a smart manner. Main stream media is publically shaming them as well. But then I look out and I see hundreds of people destroying small businesses, setting gas stations on fire, destroying cars of random people (while not even attempting to social distance) and not a single fine has gone out in the San Jose area for that. Police for the most part have been standing back. Mainstream media is making excuses for the people taking tvs from target saying- they have a lot of anger?

Coronavirus; NBA season suspended

so the protestors who were protesting the government for literally making the decision to take their livelyhood away (rather than try to keep everything open with social distancing guidelines wherever possible)- Those people should all be denounced as people who dont care for human lives

But the people who are not being directly impacted by this problem with the police force are in the right?

If im a small business right now, and i have followed all of the rules for the last 3 months and I see this- im livid. Our governments are fining small businesses for trying to open up in a smart manner. Main stream media is publically shaming them as well. But then I look out and I see hundreds of people destroying small businesses, setting gas stations on fire, destroying cars of random people (while not even attempting to social distance) and not a single fine has gone out in the San Jose area for that. Police for the most part have been standing back. Mainstream media is making excuses for the people taking tvs from target saying- they have a lot of anger?
    Do ever stop complaining?

Last edited by ewing; 05-31-2020 at 12:37 AM.

you guys not still hiding at home?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    you guys not still hiding at home?
    No Iím going egging! Anarchy!!