Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2690
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yep you don’t want a strong immune system turning on you that’s almost as bad as when someone has a big heart and it attacks them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    my heart so big, my cardiologists told my lady I have enough room for 2 women in my life.

true story, he delivered what sounds like a scary proposition as a joke. i really wish we had more like him, dude was shredded for an old guy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    did you guys catch that fishy story the MSM ran on that crying nurse who quit her job. seems like fake news

heard some politician either tried to ban or out right banned trump's drug of choice, only to be found hoarding it himself

and more fake cases still being reported to up the stats.
    National inquirer?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

National inquirer?

they prolly put in as much effort vetting the story like the rest of media does. no this comes from my group. simple Google check shows up a few sources on that Nevada governor tho, hoarding something(for correctional fac.) he banned unless ur in the hospital is suspect.

doctors around the US trashing facci and left wing media for his rhetoric. that drug needs to be mass produced for all asap.

I wonder what shrooms would do right now. talk about clinical/educational suppression.

this is why we should get more inmates to volunteer for crazy testing, we've come a long way from thinking weed makes make minorities wanna rape white women but we still don't know **** about weed either.

"fact checkers" state he's doing it to prevent stockpiling but that makes no sense because you still need a script for it. and he's hoarding it himself. idk, more info should be coming out I guess

Coronavirus; NBA season suspended

they prolly put in as much effort vetting the story like the rest of media does. no this comes from my group. simple Google check shows up a few sources on that Nevada governor tho, hoarding something(for correctional fac.) he banned unless ur in the hospital is suspect.

doctors around the US trashing facci and left wing media for his rhetoric. that drug needs to be mass produced for all asap.
    He limited prescriptions for out patients to a 30 day supple. That’s not a ban. Stop being a dumbass

Last edited by ewing; 04-07-2020 at 09:19 PM.

He limited prescriptions for out patients to a 30 day supple. That’s not a ban. Stop being a dumbass

oh thank god. if u have any friends in the field I would still get some just in case. can u gimme ur link

u sure people can still freely access it tho?

for whatever they're worth heres politifact on it

A spokesman for Sisolak told KSNV-TV in Las Vegas that the regulation allows for a "chart order for an inpatient in an institutional setting," meaning that doctors in hospitals and emergency rooms can still prescribe chloroquine to treat patients diagnosed with COVID-19

so only in hospital settings? if u have a family doctor or something, can u get it from them? if not, sounds like a ban of some kind otherwise what's the point of the executive order?
    Last edited by Chronz; 04-07-2020 at 09:32 PM.

And for some slightly better news:
    Some administration officials are now saying the number could be lower than they originally warned -- but it comes as there are continued questions about how the administration got to the high number.
    The final number could end up being higher or lower than the dramatic estimates released one week ago in a briefing by the White House Coronavirus Task Force, according to federal health officials and researchers who are creating models to forecast the outbreak.
    A source close to the task force said it's possible the eventual death toll will be "way under" the 100,000-to-240,000 figure.
    A key factor driving the large estimate was a crucial assumption, discussed internally by task force officials, that only 50% of Americans would observe the government's stringent social distancing guidelines, the source said. That calculation was not shared widely. In reality, a much larger number -- 90% -- is observing the government's guidelines, US Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams said in several interviews this week.

Coronavirus; NBA season suspended

u sure people can still freely access it tho?

for whatever they're worth heres politifact on it

A spokesman for Sisolak told KSNV-TV in Las Vegas that the regulation allows for a "chart order for an inpatient in an institutional setting," meaning that doctors in hospitals and emergency rooms can still prescribe chloroquine to treat patients diagnosed with COVID-19

so only in hospital settings? if u have a family doctor or something, can u get it from them? if not, sounds like a ban of some kind otherwise what's the point of the executive order?
    No. People can never freely access prescription drugs.

No not only in the hospital. Out patient prescriptions are limited.

Not unless you are making up new kinds of “bans”

Not sure probably to make sure they have enough of it where it is needed most

Last edited by ewing; 04-07-2020 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    And for some slightly better news:
    just saw the White House touch on this, what plenty in the medical field have already reported, we're being very liberal with covid death stats. I could die from a drunken stupor tomorrow, bet your *** I'm a Kobe death stat if I happened to have the virus but my immune response was so dope I never even flinched.

No. People can never freely access prescription drugs.

No not only in the hospital. Out patient prescriptions are limited.

Not unless you are making up new kinds of “bans”

Not sure probably to make sure they have enough of it where it is needed most

the context of freely is to go outside the hospital, as I've already referenced the need for a script to access. hence my example of having a family doctor

bans come in forms of restrictions, or are there half bans in ur dictionary?

as an aside, people can access prescription drugs other ways, so long as they haven't been banned. that's kind of my larger point. not just ur limited view
    Last edited by Chronz; 04-07-2020 at 10:43 PM.

just as an ego trip Kobe and his daughter were laid to rest on my bday, buried in Corona del mar, the same day the Chinese whistleblower who blew the lid on corona died. kobe translates to covid

wierd reality

you guys also banned tredigs that day

long term ramifications of this strategy will kill for sure.