Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
    ROME — The mayor of one town complained that doctors were forced to decide not to treat the very old, leaving them to die. In another town, patients with coronavirus-caused pneumonia were being sent home. Elsewhere, a nurse collapsed with her mask on, her photograph becoming a symbol of overwhelmed medical staff.

In less than three weeks, the coronavirus has overloaded the health care system all over northern Italy. It has turned the hard hit Lombardy region into a grim glimpse of what awaits countries if they cannot slow the spread of the virus and ‘‘flatten the curve’’ of new cases — allowing the sick to be treated without swamping the capacity of hospitals.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/12/w...alth-care.html

Last edited by Rush; 03-17-2020 at 08:28 PM. Reason: embedded video

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    yeah.... gyms should be open. that really sucks. maybe limit the capacity in the gym and limit people to an hour at most per day...... but people are gonna go crazy.

also when they close everything except for a few places like grocery store, drive troughs, and drug stores.... LOL I dont think it will stop people from going out..... it will just make those places more crowded..... but we will see i guess
    Sitting on my coach is the only thing on my bucket list. I love this apocalypse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

what did your coach do to you?

what did your coach do to you?
    Pardon??

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Italy is really really bad. I dont think the US will be that bad. isnt just the number of cases there.... its the percentage dying and the percentage in critical condition thats not lining up with any other country. For anybody interested.... this is worth book marking and refreshing through out the day if you are interested in the trend around the world.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
    Last edited by likemystylez; 03-17-2020 at 10:57 PM. Reason: added site

Pardon??

U said coach not couch lol

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    I agree 100% with this. Obviously all the people that have the virus unknowingly bc they aren't showing any or very little symptoms aren't getting included in the "confirmed cases" therefore the death rate is higher than it actually is.
    Unconfirmed cases means its lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Unconfirmed cases means its lower.
    He’s saying that the numbers that are being represented are higher than the actual numbers

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    U said coach not couch lol
    [emoji3] I’m an idiot

I feel bad for your coach. Is he your life coach?

The numbers will go up as we start to test a ton more people. People will assume that means the desease is spreading at a faster rate. in reality- we are just identifying a larger percentage of cases that were most likely already existing.

Italy is really bad as in almost 10% of their confirmed cases are ending in deaths. They have over 80% of the total deaths china has and about 1/3 of the total cases. Im hoping that when are case count goes up (which it will)- our rate of death will start to drop..... because as noted, many cases are out there with no symptoms are very little symptoms. Right now those arent the people getting tested though.
    For sure. I was just saying in a sense that all of these people are out at the beaches for vacation and all that, it’s going to spread it even more and people will continue to do this until we’re on lockdown.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    here in philly they shut down everything except hospitals/grocery stores and a few other things... they actually shut down the alcohol stores starting tomorrow night -.-.....

no sports
    no whiskey
    no work

just let the virus ****ing take me
    Gyms closing today. People don’t think I’ll kill myself but I will. Will it count towards the Coronavirus death toll if I do?
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    For sure. I was just saying in a sense that all of these people are out at the beaches for vacation and all that, it’s going to spread it even more and people will continue to do this until we’re on lockdown.
    Well ill be the first to admit that I dont know exactly how Italy dealt with the situation before the complete lockdown that they are currently in, but at least where I live all recreational events have been shut down, all movie theaters have closed, all fast food joints are drive-thru/take out only, all restaurants that are still doing dine-in have to have an open table (or space equivalent to) between people eating, retail stores are changing their hours.... it seems like we are doing what we can to at least try to slow down the spread of it.

But I do agree that the only way to completely stop it is go on lockdown. You just made a post about a Gym closing and youll go off the deep end... I think people going to a gym would spread it quicker among themselves quicker than people going to a beach.
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 03-18-2020 at 12:16 PM.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion