Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    What a clown lmao
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

2. 03-16-2020, 02:42 PM
    Reason
    This is a serious issue. Stop being disruptive. - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Went out Saturday to run some errands, took the dog to the beach on Sunday... we are up to 69 deaths. Incredible rise in cases, not so much in deaths however. Seemed like a normal weekend minus traffic and large crowds. Roughly 1k deaths per day from the flu...

2018: CDC: 80,000 people died of flu last winter in U.S., highest death toll in 40 years

2018 Champions

GS Warriors
    Boston Red Sox
    Philly Eagles
    Washington Capitals

Coronita virus is a joke.
    Honest question: Are you really so arrogant that you think you know better than medical professionals, elected officials and leaders of multibillion-dollar corporations who are taking this so seriously? And if so, where does that arrogance come from? Do you work in medicine or have literally any experience in any health care-related field?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    50 people ... 15 players per team, 5 coaches, 3 trainers ... twice ... plus 3 refs and 1 timekeeper. That's 50. But that doesn't include TV or radio crews. So, they are going to play games in empty gyms and we will get static video with remote commentary. Think they will pipe in fake crowd noise?
    It'd definitely be odd to see, but I'd be fine with it.

Washington is 5.5 games under with 18 games to play. Portland is 3.5 games under with 16 games to play. The playoffs are essentially already set, barring one of those two or New Orleans taking the last spots. They could easily do a 5 game warmup and then just do the regular playoffs. It doesn't make sense to essentially restart the season with a 30 team tourney.

Went out Saturday to run some errands, took the dog to the beach on Sunday... we are up to 69 deaths. Incredible rise in cases, not so much in deaths however. Seemed like a normal weekend minus traffic and large crowds. Roughly 1k deaths per day from the flu...

2018: CDC: 80,000 people died of flu last winter in U.S., highest death toll in 40 years

2018 Champions

GS Warriors
    Boston Red Sox
    Philly Eagles
    Washington Capitals

Coronita virus is a joke.
    business as usual where I live, only today there were lines for simply getting into the supermarket.

I can assure you that more people go to supermarkets than all sporting events combined. I'm pretty sure that there are more people in NY that go to supermarkets than all sporting events in the country, combined.
    I think the argument would be made that going to the supermarket is more of a necessity than going to a sporting event. There are plenty of people who never go to nba games or sporting events and they are perfectly fine.....

Why stop there though.... more people go to hospitals than sporting events too..... and we KNOW hospitals are loaded with sick people.

I will say that here in the bay area (a really bad place for the outbreak) we have people who are staying home from their cubicle at work and hanging out at an over crowded trader joes and costco all day the last 3 or 4 days. LOl they spending more time in the stores than they need too and in most cases they likely have plenty of food at home anyway.

And whatv the heck is the deal with toilet paper? the virus doesnt give you diarrhea, there is no reason to believe that you are going to use 20 times the toilet paper you normally use.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    If the cigarette industry wasnt so huge before we truly knew the damage it caused it wouldn't have gotten off the ground.

That's the difference.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Thats a fair point.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I think the argument would be made that going to the supermarket is more of a necessity than going to a sporting event. There are plenty of people who never go to nba games or sporting events and they are perfectly fine.....

Why stop there though.... more people go to hospitals than sporting events too..... and we KNOW hospitals are loaded with sick people.

I will say that here in the bay area (a really bad place for the outbreak) we have people who are staying home from their cubicle at work and hanging out at an over crowded trader joes and costco all day the last 3 or 4 days. LOl they spending more time in the stores than they need too and in most cases they likely have plenty of food at home anyway.

And whatv the heck is the deal with toilet paper? the virus doesnt give you diarrhea, there is no reason to believe that you are going to use 20 times the toilet paper you normally use.
    Or the run on eggs, fruit and veg? Why? They are going to spoil. Pain meds by the thousands.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post

Toilet paper is the absolute last of my concerns. I can just shower after each deuce. The toilet paper rush just baffles me for real. Get a hose extension and spray nozzle and save a tree

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    business as usual where I live, only today there were lines for simply getting into the supermarket.
    here in philly they shut down everything except hospitals/grocery stores and a few other things... they actually shut down the alcohol stores starting tomorrow night -.-.....

no sports
    no whiskey
    no work

just let the virus ****ing take me

i cant sit around... they also closing the gyms.... i dont know how people can just sit around it will honestly destroy me lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i cant sit around... they also closing the gyms.... i dont know how people can just sit around it will honestly destroy me lol
    Those that kept their Bowflex's are going to be the real winners.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yeah.... gyms should be open. that really sucks. maybe limit the capacity in the gym and limit people to an hour at most per day...... but people are gonna go crazy.

also when they close everything except for a few places like grocery store, drive troughs, and drug stores.... LOL I dont think it will stop people from going out..... it will just make those places more crowded..... but we will see i guess

Cosco, Amazon, Aldis all hiring temp workers during the shut down if you're really bored.