Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 171 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Then by all means get the f out of here then.

It's a forum, we post, that's what it's for and he's correct you seem bitter and angry.
    You seem a bit upset, who hurt you? 25k aint too far from 44k, you must not get invited to many parties.

Imagine making 25k posts about a group of people who don't even know you exist. Sad.
    Last edited by Bosston; 03-12-2020 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    You seem a bit upset, who hurt you? 25k aint too far from 44k, you must not get invited to many parties.

Imagine making 25k posts about a group of people who don't even know you exist. Sad.
    Imagine giving a **** about what somebody you donít even know says about your post count.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Imagine giving a **** about what somebody you donít even know says about your post count.
    Numbers don't lie... that's a lot of time to spend talking about people who don't know you exist. Sports fans are funny...

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    People talking about Marshall law, buying stores out of items, price gouging on hand sanitizer.....people are absolutely panicking. Just because you or I arenít doesnít mean that others arenít.
    It is a little tougher to get hand sanitizer. I guess they will have to restock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Numbers don't lie... that's a lot of time to spend talking about people who don't know you exist.
    making fun of someone for posting on the forum you are posting on is the act of an angry person. Where is it coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    making fun of someone for posting on the forum you are posting on is the act of an angry person. Where is it coming from?

44k lmao... is there heat in moms basement at least?

44k lmao... is there heat in moms basement at least?
    I own a home.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    I think you just proved the point in my post. Ewing will now think you're mad (which you probably are).

If disagreeing with you equates to being a shitposter, then you need a safe place... an echo chamber where no one can offend you. Rather than saying I'm a "shitposter", why not just refute the point I'm making? If you can give a substantive response instead of an emotional one, we can have a discussion. But if you're too emotional to have an objective discussion, based on facts, then it's pointless.

If you're so upset that I joke about Steve Kerr being a starting Center for the Houston Rockets in 2020 because he can hit 3's, then I'm not sure if an online forum is a place for you. Hell, this planet isn't for you. But if what I have said in the past causes you depression, and you've considered suicide because of it... then please accept my apology. It wasn't my intention to genuinely offend anyone to the point they are emotionally disturbed. On a side note, you should look into microdosing with psilocybin; it's considered a breakthrough drug with positive results for people suffering from PTSD and depression.
    Not mad at all just tired of seeing your godawful takes equating this virus with driving for ****ís sake. Terrible.

Commenting on someone commenting on someone commenting on an angry someone's comment. Me thinks you doth protest too much.

Numbers don't lie... that's a lot of time to spend talking about people who don't know you exist. Sports fans are funny...
    And yet here you are.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Commenting on someone commenting on someone commenting on an angry someone's comment. Me thinks you doth protest too much.
    How dare you Sir!

I own a home.
    I'm in a home.

NCAA cancelled too. Combine next?

Atleast we're here to discuss basketball. What are you here to do? Bash random people and use them as your emotional punching bag? Only bitter people lash out the way you are. What happened did your girl leave you? All of a sudden you have time to be posting on a sport forum? You don't have to become a cyber bully you can find another outlet.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Nba has been suspended 30 days minimum
    It's a good start. And if it leads to a full cancellation, then so be it.