Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 174 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    I had to venture into NYC about a week or two ago, about 20% of the morons on the streets were wearing masks... masks that wouldn't prevent catching the virus. People simply cannot think for themselves anymore, a bunch of sheep that follow whatever social media tells them.
    What are you really angry about? Did you have an traumatic childhood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why are you so mad at people for trying to be responsible?

I didn't know I was. Why would you think I'm mad at people trying to be responsible?

I just don't like stupid illogical emotional pleas people make in order to give up something. Facts are one thing, emotional pleas are another. People have an inability to accept that someone can disagree with them, but not be a sociopath who doesn't care about humanity.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

What are you really angry about? Did you have an traumatic childhood?

Why on earth would you think I'm angry other than the fact I'm a Knicks fan.

Bernie Sanders is on CNN going on and on about "universal health insurance"... so I guess that's what this virus is about, that and deflecting from the **** show that is the DNC.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post

That had me on the floor.

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    I didn't know I was. Why would you think I'm mad at people trying to be responsible?

I just don't like stupid illogical emotional pleas people make in order to give up something. Facts are one thing, emotional pleas are another. People have an inability to accept that someone can disagree with them, but not be a sociopath who doesn't care about humanity.
    You seem upset

Why on earth would you think I'm angry other than the fact I'm a Knicks fan.
    You seem very upset

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I don't read books. Never gonna happen. Zzzzzzz.
    Read a book. Look up things on the internet. Listen to informative podcasts. Try to not be a strain on society. Get informed.

https://youtu.be/GlKL_EpnSp8

Youíve always been a shitposter when you actually show up around here. You bring nothing to this conversation but shining a light on your shitposting. Sit this one out and stop proving what a shitposting hack you are

You seem very upset

I'd be more upset if I had over 44,000 posts on a sports forum... that's just sad.

You seem upset

I do? lol Which post did it appear I was upset? I was actually laughing as I was using people's words and logic to prove how ridiculous their emotional pleas were.

San Antonio Spurs

I do? lol Which post did it appear I was upset? I was actually laughing as I was using people's words and logic to prove how ridiculous their emotional pleas were.
    He's just trying to make himself feel better, probably sitting in moms basement. I don't think anyone with a life has 44k posts on a sports forum.
    Last edited by Bosston; 03-12-2020 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Youíve always been a shitposter when you actually show up around here. You bring nothing to this conversation but shining a light on your shitposting. Sit this one out and stop proving what a shitposting hack you are
    I think you just proved the point in my post. Ewing will now think you're mad (which you probably are).

If disagreeing with you equates to being a shitposter, then you need a safe place... an echo chamber where no one can offend you. Rather than saying I'm a "shitposter", why not just refute the point I'm making? If you can give a substantive response instead of an emotional one, we can have a discussion. But if you're too emotional to have an objective discussion, based on facts, then it's pointless.

If you're so upset that I joke about Steve Kerr being a starting Center for the Houston Rockets in 2020 because he can hit 3's, then I'm not sure if an online forum is a place for you. Hell, this planet isn't for you. But if what I have said in the past causes you depression, and you've considered suicide because of it... then please accept my apology. It wasn't my intention to genuinely offend anyone to the point they are emotionally disturbed. On a side note, you should look into microdosing with psilocybin; it's considered a breakthrough drug with positive results for people suffering from PTSD and depression.

San Antonio Spurs

I'd be more upset if I had over 44,000 posts on a sports forum... that's just sad.
    Then by all means get the f out of here then.

It's a forum, we post, that's what it's for and he's correct you seem bitter and angry.

No one is panicking except for werdios that are obsessed with the optics of the virus. Omg people are cleaning, washing there hands, and staying in. It chaos!!!

People talking about Marshall law, buying stores out of items, price gouging on hand sanitizer.....people are absolutely panicking. Just because you or I arenít doesnít mean that others arenít.

Rippin' lips son!!