Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 186 of 205 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 3067
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Well most people didn't know what type of person Trump was back then, hell I didn't even know what type of person he was until 2015.
    Everything Trump has been saying today, he said in the 1990's. This isn't anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Everything Trump has been saying today, he said in the 1990's. This isn't anything new.
    I never paid attention to Trump in the 90s. Didn't even realize he was a billionaire until he went on WWF like a decade ago

Quote Originally Posted by boarman1 View Post
    WE'RE BACK

Whoís winning the title?
    My pick is the Lakers because it's a great story, Bron gets his 4th, and the Lakers win for Kobe

My darkhorse is the Rockets, Harden and Russ are rested. Iso ball will be at an all-time high for the remaining season. This is their chance to win because in a normal year iso ball won't win.

But other guys will be playing catch up on their condition, so Harden and Russ should take advantage of this opportunity to capture the title
    the Blazers will have the team they were supposed to have all season...with Nurkic and Collins healthy now
    ....but then, they first have to get IN

I actually don't see why the Lakers are favored over the Clippers....and given neither the Lakers OR LeBron are exactly favs of mine, I don't see the great story
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Amazing how once a guy becomes president, heís more well known than when he was a NYC real estate developer and occasional actor. Who knew?*

*Iíve known he was a shitbag as long as Iíve known about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Amazing how once a guy becomes president, heís more well known than when he was a NYC real estate developer and occasional actor. Who knew?*

Amazing how many strawman arguments you make when it just proves your reading comprehension level is subpar.

Brooklyn Nets will be a dangerous team. Lots of scoring options but chemistry issues should be fine considering Durant has learned how to play off-ball with the Warriors. Biggest adjustment will obviously be him recovering and getting into B-Ball shape in a few weeks. I'm curious as to what the first seed of every conference will get as a reward and disappointed that a 1-16 format was not used.

No fans = biggest hit on the Lakers. Their fans run deep.

Clippers don't have to worry about Lakers fans invading their 'home' games so that's a plus for them.

I don't trust the Bucks yet. They've been great all season but Giannis has to be more of an offensive threat in close games.

Boston will be problematic for many teams. Young, energetic, and Tatum is turning into an MVP-type player.

It should be a fun ending. I hope all is safe so there won't be any excuses.

He was never acting. He was always a shitbag

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post

From the first time I heard about his ego mania. What kind of **** has to put his name on everything?

I just heard that George Floyd tested positive for Covid 19 at his autopsy. Apparently its procedure now to include a covid test in every autopsy so they can chalk as many deaths up as a result of Covid 19 as possible. The question becomes- if covid killed Floyd, Do the 4 policemen's charges still hold up?

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I just heard that George Floyd tested positive for Covid 19 at his autopsy. Apparently its procedure now to include a covid test in every autopsy so they can chalk as many deaths up as a result of Covid 19 as possible. The question becomes- if covid killed Floyd, Do the 4 policemen's charges still hold up?
    Maybe it a good think to know bc itís a new disease and we are still leaning about it plus people who interacted with the person should know. On the other hand everything might a giant left wing conspiracy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Maybe it a good think to know bc itís a new disease and we are still leaning about it plus people who interacted with the person should know. On the other hand everything might a giant left wing conspiracy.

all seems fine, but counting everyone who dies with covid 19 as people who covid 19 has killed might not be completely accurate.... to someone with common sense

Coronavirus; NBA season suspended

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    all seems fine, but counting everyone who dies with covid 19 as people who covid 19 has killed might not be completely accurate.... to someone with common sense
    Good thing thatís not how it works

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-are-counted1/

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

covid 19 is a racist cop now imprisoned? sweet! pandemic over

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Brooklyn Nets will be a dangerous team. Lots of scoring options but chemistry issues should be fine considering Durant has learned how to play off-ball with the Warriors. Biggest adjustment will obviously be him recovering and getting into B-Ball shape in a few weeks. I'm curious as to what the first seed of every conference will get as a reward and disappointed that a 1-16 format was not used.

No fans = biggest hit on the Lakers. Their fans run deep.

Clippers don't have to worry about Lakers fans invading their 'home' games so that's a plus for them.

I don't trust the Bucks yet. They've been great all season but Giannis has to be more of an offensive threat in close games.

Boston will be problematic for many teams. Young, energetic, and Tatum is turning into an MVP-type player.

It should be a fun ending. I hope all is safe so there won't be any excuses.
    For sure, no fans really hurts the lakers
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    lol based on wat?
    How about every word that comes out of his mouth? his intolerance for people of other races? his America the great nonsense? His utter lack of empathy for anyone or anything that happens within his own country if it doesn't happen to white people? Jesus Chronz how far gone are you that you have no idea what 95% of the world thinks of what your president does or who he is.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...