Page 64 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I havenít gotten a flu shot in 20 years
    I havenít gotten the flu in 20 years
    During that time I went clubbing hard for 5 years
    Worked as a bouncer in a club for a year
    Made out with mad females in the club
    Worked out at the gym for the last 20 years 5-7 days a week
    Nursed my swine flu girlfriend back to health and slept in the bed next to her every night for the week she had it
    I frequent the steam rooms after my workouts
    Still nothing for 20 years
    Worked as a server
    Worked as a personal trainer
    Worked at Nordstromís
    Had my own transportation service where I picked up 1000ís of people in my SUV over a 7 year period.
    Still no flu.
    My exposure is off the charts, yet Iíve havent gotten the flu in 20 years. Why the f would I let the same government who gave the Tuskegee airman Syphilis, give me a shot for something that I havenít dealt with since my last flu shot? The last time I got sick was a few days after I got a flu shot over 20 years ago. If I get sick, Iíll take medicine for it, but Iím not going to get a shot when Iím perfectly healthy.

Itís a know fact politicians will say ANYTHING

I know you are a control freak, so the gov trying to f you would throw your world into complete chaos so you wonít believe anything other than what the airways feed us. I have an extremely open mind so I believe anything is possible, I believe in the Bible, and if youíve read it, much of what has happened and is happening has been predicted, so I watch out for things that seem inconceivable.

Staying away from everyone is good enough for me. I wonít be forced to take a flu shot based on my own 20 year run.
    It's so hilarious how people with absolutely no scientific background think their anecdotal evidence outweighs tons of peer reviewed scientific research. The very definition of stupidity. Definitely the Dunning Kruger Effect in full force.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    It's so hilarious how people with absolutely no scientific background think their anecdotal evidence outweighs tons of peer reviewed scientific research. The very definition of stupidity. Definitely the Dunning Kruger Effect in full force.
    and its amazing how people eat up every word these "experts" say when their outlook is literally changing every day. I mean less than 2 months ago Anthony Fauci was saying the US should not have anything to worry about in regards to this virus.

Our economy is being trashed for this and the guy in charge doesnt know what hes doing

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    and its amazing how people eat up every word these "experts" say when their outlook is literally changing every day. I mean less than 2 months ago Anthony Fauci was saying the US should not have anything to worry about in regards to this virus.

Our economy is being trashed for this and the guy in charge doesnt know what hes doing
    People can only make judgments based on available information. The WHO issued a warning on Dec 31st about 41 patients in China, and Fauci gave that interview in January. The first US case was on January 20th. What exactly did you expect him to know when he didn't have a sample of the virus to test? IT'S A NEW VIRUS. You seem to be of the belief that an expert must be omnipotent and omniscient, otherwise they're a sham.

The fact that you consider changing your belief in the face of new evidence as a weakness is very telling. That's exactly what science DOES. It absorbs new information and re-evaluates. What it does NOT do is doggedly defend a position proven to be wrong, rather than admit that it was incorrect in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Okay so you are an asymptomatic carrier that can pass it on to high risk people? Ever think about that?
    Anything is possible, but since I donít get sick, Iíll save the flu shots for those that do get sick. If they get the shot, they have nothing to worry about right?

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    20 years of facts about my own body outweighs experiments of a system that gave Syphilis to a group of people and lied about it easily.

Exactly. Iíll trust my own history

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    People can only make judgments based on available information. The WHO issued a warning on Dec 31st about 41 patients in China, and Fauci gave that interview in January. The first US case was on January 20th. What exactly did you expect him to know when he didn't have a sample of the virus to test? IT'S A NEW VIRUS. You seem to be of the belief that an expert must be omnipotent and omniscient, otherwise they're a sham.

The fact that you consider changing your belief in the face of new evidence as a weakness is very telling. That's exactly what science DOES. It absorbs new information and re-evaluates. What it does NOT do is doggedly defend a position proven to be wrong, rather than admit that it was incorrect in the beginning.
    I have no problem with him not knowing everything about something thats brand new. I think thats completely understandable.However, people who listen to the experts expecting everything they say to be absolutely right and discount everything anybody else says.... seems a bit ignorant.

Luckily Trump is looking into putting a task force together to figure out a way to open up the economy as well. because fauci is not an expert on how to run an economy.... and while this horrible illness might effect maybe 1.5% of the population- a depression will impact the other 98.5% of the population and somebody needs to be putting some consideration into what this shut down is actually costing the country moving forward.

just seems like there should be some reasonable middle ground where both sides legitimate problems can be addressed

Prefacing something with the phase ďanything is possibleĒ is similar to when someone leads with ďIím not a racist butĒ... You know something stupid is coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I have no problem with him not knowing everything about something thats brand new. I think thats completely understandable.However, people who listen to the experts expecting everything they say to be absolutely right and discount everything anybody else says.... seems a bit ignorant.

Luckily Trump is looking into putting a task force together to figure out a way to open up the economy as well. because fauci is not an expert on how to run an economy.... and while this horrible illness might effect maybe 1.5% of the population- a depression will impact the other 98.5% of the population and somebody needs to be putting some consideration into what this shut down is actually costing the country moving forward.

just seems like there should be some reasonable middle ground where both sides legitimate problems can be addressed
    That's not what you said at all here:

This seems to pretty much paraphrase what Tucker Carlson said on Fox News. That's not the same opinion you just gave when you actually thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    20 years of facts about my own body outweighs experiments of a system that gave Syphilis to a group of people and lied about it easily.
    No, no it does not.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    That's not what you said at all here:

This seems to pretty much paraphrase what Tucker Carlson said on Fox News. That's not the same opinion you just gave when you actually thought about it.
    I thought i got the second part from laura Ingram.....

I dont doubt fauci isnt brilliant.... but he doesnt know everything and he doesnt seem to have a clear game plan on how to get out of this shut down. These are things that I think the President should have demanded before even entertaining the idea of shutting the economy down. It just seems more like a wait and see what happens type of thing. For all we know.... 2 yrs from now fauci, could still be babbling about the curve.

BTW last weekend..... fauci said he predicted between 100k and 240k deaths in the US during the next 2 weeks alone. Half of that time has passed now and we have like 6500 deaths in that time frame so far. I would be surprised if we hit 40,000 total by the end of his time frame (including all the deaths before he made the statement). It almost made me wonder if he thinks more people are being infected (therefor more people will die) and isnt considering the fact that we are just testing a crap load more people.

Also something worth noting.... if the experts are so serious about social distancing and wearing masks (another new piece of advice)- why is it that every day I see Fauci up at the podium surrounded by people less than 6 feet from him and he himself at 80 yrs old is never wearing a mask or anything to protect his face.

That sort of sends the message that he doesnt feel THAT strongly about it right?

Coronavirus; NBA season suspended

Also something worth noting.... if the experts are so serious about social distancing and wearing masks (another new piece of advice)- why is it that every day I see Fauci up at the podium surrounded by people less than 6 feet from him and he himself at 80 yrs old is never wearing a mask or anything to protect his face.

That sort of sends the message that he doesnt feel THAT strongly about it right?
    Its bc he works for a moron

Last edited by ewing; 04-05-2020 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Its bc he works for a moron

so he doesnt care about his own health?

I thought i got the second part from laura Ingram.....

I dont doubt fauci isnt brilliant.... but he doesnt know everything and he doesnt seem to have a clear game plan on how to get out of this shut down. These are things that I think the President should have demanded before even entertaining the idea of shutting the economy down. It just seems more like a wait and see what happens type of thing. For all we know.... 2 yrs from now fauci, could still be babbling about the curve.

BTW last weekend..... fauci said he predicted between 100k and 240k deaths in the US during the next 2 weeks alone. Half of that time has passed now and we have like 6500 deaths in that time frame so far. I would be surprised if we hit 40,000 total by the end of his time frame (including all the deaths before he made the statement). It almost made me wonder if he thinks more people are being infected (therefor more people will die) and isnt considering the fact that we are just testing a crap load more people.
    You mean this interview?

Last edited by IndyRealist; 04-05-2020 at 02:23 PM.