Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 154 of 201 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 3008
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    If it was on tape. Great so you understand how ridiculous all your ranting in here has been when you never back up any claims.

So long as you know you haven't provided any proof of them being unjust/unconstitutional and that plenty of people do bad things no matter their position, that's fine by me.
    if it was on a tape? what? I'm giving examples and you've struggled to understand the point. it was a message OPENLY BROADCASTED to cops. I'd love to see ur example. show me this open letter to all cops or whatever you have.

if you can't see the endless examples of those in government condemning unconstitutional acts then that's not my problem. youve proven as little as I have so yeah I'm totally fine knowing plenty don't follow unjust laws.

If your argument is that it is unconstitutional/unlawful you should be able to back that up. If you keep screaming that over and over to justify what you want politically without context/ever explaining it and going off the deep ends and breaking orders and so on people can criticize it for what it is.

I can justify any action I want by saying its against my rights/unlawful/unconstitutional but that doesn't really mean much if I can't back anything up.
    try justifying rape. lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    if it was on a tape? what? I'm giving examples and you've struggled to understand the point. it was a message OPENLY BROADCASTED to cops. I'd love to see ur example. show me this open letter to all cops or whatever you have.

if you can't see the endless examples of those in government condemning unconstitutional acts then that's not my problem. youve proven as little as I have so yeah I'm totally fine knowing plenty don't follow unjust laws.
    You haven't given an actual example yet. Share the actual example with proof so I get what you are saying then.

I have proven plenty throughout and often link when people are willing to have rational conversations and so on but yours are always about some bs you hear with your ear to the ground that the sheep just don't understand. I don't have to prove anything to someone going off the rails like you keep doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if yall followed the news about the senate rejecting a proposal that would require a search warrant for the government to look up your searches/browser history. The Patriot Act allowsthe government to look into our searches/browser history even if it wasn't in cases for national security.

School of thought #1: Well, if you are innocent and a law abiding citizen, you shouldn't care what they look at in your personal life. The constitution doesn't explicitly grant the right to privacy anyways.

School of thought #2: The constitution implicitly grants me a right to privacy. If the Patriot Act, which was passed quickly shortly after 9/11, allows the government the ability to take our civil liberties away pertaining to national security, why is the government allowed to look up my search/browser history even if it's for reasons outside national security?

People who are of school of thought #1 typically don't like me very much.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

try justifying rape. lolol
    The law against it is unlawful/unconstitutional, it is my right to rape and you can't take that away

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I honestly always thought that people in favor of the lock down and throwing away their lives.... were in agreement with it going against the constitution. They just figured that price was worth paying to save lives.
    I'd like to think so too. I know the lockdown issue is becoming less and less a partisan issue as we see many people from liberal cities becoming a bit frustrated with where their city/state is at. But there are many "woke" people who could do this for another half a year, worried we'll kill them with our spit. I think they are in the minority though.

San Antonio Spurs

The law against it is unlawful/unconstitutional, it is my right to rape and you can't take that away
    I understand the context in which you're saying this, but Jesus Christ it's funny seeing you type that.

San Antonio Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    I understand the context in which you're saying this, but Jesus Christ it's funny seeing you type that.
    Exactly. This is what it is like watching other people try and defend their stances in here just saying that over and over too. The only difference is people's beliefs are different on the orders as they are to such an obvious issue here. That opinion is completely irrelevant (what matters is reasoning) but the only defense that has been made so far to defend these people is along these lines.

When people just scream that for 2 months with no rational explanations or defense they are going to be called out and made fun of at times too. It is kinda funny watching people spazz out in this manner while most just wanna stay safe during a pandemic and allow others to do the same by following orders for the betterment of society/based on experts and science etc. and sometimes you throw in some jokes.

except its never been constitutional, those enforcing the law would never openly allow rape nor would they advocate their fellow officers to rape all they see.

try again

interesting take:

Psychotherapist Dr Hugh Willbourn says lockdown zealots are displaying all the classic signs of cult members by doubling down on their beliefs despite having been proven wrong.

check out his website

You haven't given an actual example yet. Share the actual example with proof so I get what you are saying then.

I have proven plenty throughout and often link when people are willing to have rational conversations and so on but yours are always about some bs you hear with your ear to the ground that the sheep just don't understand. I don't have to prove anything to someone going off the rails like you keep doing

ive given several. it's a cop streaming his message to all. show me yours cuz I guarantee you're full of **** here.

you've proven as much as I have, let's see if ur being honest or simply missed the point all along

I forgot to mention, you wouldn't have those in government overruling your rape rights being infringed upon nor would politicians have an outcry of defending ur rape tendency

except its never been constitutional, those enforcing the law would never openly allow rape nor would they advocate their fellow officers to rape all they see.

try again
    Lol this is America bro. We have freedom. A constitution. We can't be oppressed like other places and people have needs.

I know a bunch of elites who have raped women before but authorities let them off (some may eventually come out but after they hide it, only sheep don't know about these things happening).

ive given several. it's a cop streaming his message to all. show me yours cuz I guarantee you're full of **** here.

you've proven as much as I have, let's see if ur being honest or simply missed the point all along
    I still have no idea what you mean and you won't share it

Coronavirus; NBA season suspended

So obviously that's pretty ridiculous, I am not going to continue repeating the same basic idea without proving/explaining specifically why it is those things like others have for a couple months (this issue is too gross to do so too, thanks Chronz lol). The point is simply to show how easy/ridiculous that type of argument is to make and how little it means to others for that reason unless you actually back it up. When you question it and it leads to then what about jews/nazi's it's like cmon. This is no longer about being rational at all and that was obvious for a few a while back more just about what you want/believe politically.

It is fine to have those beliefs but you can't just go to extremes against the rules in place for safety during pandemic in manner that has been done by some and so on without being called out and possibly for legitimate reasoning. Especially when the arguments coming back are simply the above arguments often without much else. It isn't that opening sooner rather than later is the worst viewpoint ever it is that specific people pushing that viewpoint go to extremes and the extremes/lack of logic in argument gets called out (like doing so for a month now saying the same things over and over in that manner). No one is saying you have to agree with all the rules in place but if you do break them don't just expect repeating freedom and playing the victim in need will get you out of trouble/scrutiny nor means those bashing people doing so are bashing everyone who thinks earlier than later is better. You don't have to agree on every law but that doesn't mean you go to extremes/break them either especially out in the open, multiple examples were given but that isn't how it works issue to issue just like it isn't here either. It would be crazy if everyone took this approach for their own personal beliefs on every issue in America.

That is the basic point many are trying to get across to a lot of people overreacting to the government trying to handle a pandemic that is killing a lot of people. Ya these rules might suck more, a pandemic sucks a lot more than not a pandemic so let's get through it together not by fighting everything how we want even if against rules/potentially putting others at risk. That isn't how it works normally and doing so in a more dangerous atmosphere is likely to get you mocked (luckily not major jail in mass form like other issues such as Marijuana covered have had in history).
    Last edited by mngopher35; 05-21-2020 at 03:23 AM.